+ IF YOU COME THROUGH THE DOOR TO ANYWHERE IN ROR DOCKING SPACE STATION
Ziran Docking Station
Blue Gaseous Nebula
Jumpgate to Tyhosi
Jumpgate to Outer Rim Worlds
Jumpgate to Myr
Teca System (Jumphole)
Oybbs System (Jumphole)
Perallis System (Jumphole)
Gaau System (Jumphole)
Terminus System (Jumphole)
Aquari System (Jumphole)
Rustan System (Jumphole)
Ziran II System (Jumphole)
Pyrus System (Jumphole)
Maigus System (Jumphole)
Hoai System (Jumphole)
Wyin System (Jumphole)
Tikis System Jumphole)
Ror System (Jumphole)
Blue Grey Dustcloud
Leave Ziran (script below)
Loana: Yikes, I don't like the sound of this, just pay the fee Commander so we
leave this creepy system.
Pay the fee
Sell some Ship Commodities to pay off the fee. (script below)
leave. (You can't leave, a forcefield has come around your ship disabling all systems.)
Sell 3 Sera Crystals to pay fee.
Sell 15 pieces of scrap metal to pay fee
Sell 50 Vials of Goo to pay fee
Sell Stinky Crystals to pay fee. (script below)
Huge Response Array from Ziran Docking Control:
1. Ziran Docking Control: Arghh, not those crystals again. We did warn you not to bring them again into our system, now you will be fined 5000 credits for disobeying the law.
2. Ziran Docking Control: Sigh well I guess some humans don't listen.
3. Ziran Docking Control: You broke the law by bringing those crystals in here after we told you not to do so, now you will have to pay the fine.
4. Ziran Docking Control: If you don't have enough credits we will take things from your ship to to cover the fine.
5. Ziran Docking Control: Here we go again, didn't I warn you people not to bring those crystalsv to our system? Pooh, the sooner we get rid of them off your ship the better.
6. Ziran Docking Control: Back again are we?
7. Ziran Docking Control: Welcome back.
8. Ziran Docking Control: As long as you keep breaking our rules, I will keep on fining you.
9. Ziran Docking Control: Wow, you must have a goldmine to keep on breaking our rules like this. Most people would be going broke by now.
10. Ziran Docking Control: Are we going to change this scenario soon? You come with crystals, I have to fine.
11. Ziran Docking Control: Why are you always getting yourself into trouble? Just follow the rules.
12. Ziran Docking Control: I'm not your tutor. I have to fine you again.
13. Ziran Docking Control: Just leave those crystals at home, or better yet, come without them.
14. Ziran Docking Control: Can't you for once turn up without your crystals with you?
15. Ziran Docking Control: Don't you think I get tired of always seeing you paying fines?
16. Ziran Docking Control: Don't you ever stop breaking the law?
17. Ziran Docking Control: Do you want me to increase the fines ?
18. Ziran Docking Control: Back again, carrying stinky crystals again, another fine. So I see.
19. Ziran Docking Control: Oh no, those crystals are back again. Well here we go again.
20. Ziran Docking Control: I see, you broke the rules again, here's your fine. Do NOT come back.
21. Ziran Docking Control: I don't want to see you land in trouble with fines again.
22. Ziran Docking Control: I'm tried of having to issue you fines. But you won't keep our laws.
23. Ziran Docking Control: If I had my way I would just impound your ship instead of asking for fines.
24. Ziran Docking Control: Your ship should be impounded if you do it again.
25. Ziran Docking Control: Just leave your Besian Crystals at home, then you won't get fined.
26. Ziran Docking Control: More Crystals? You know the rules, here's your fine.
27. Ziran Docking Control: Stop using our system to trade your crystals through. There should be a fine for that as well.
28. Ziran Docking Control: Leave the Stinky Crystals and just bring yourselfs.
29. Ziran Docking Control: Being Fined again, yes I've been through this before.
30. Ziran Docking Control: You have to be the most disobedient visitor we've ever had. all these fines.
31. Ziran Docking Control: So you brought more crystals, Do you people ever learn? It appears not. Another fine.
32. Ziran Docking Control: We told you NO CRYSTALS, yet you disobeyed us. Here's another fine.
33. Ziran Docking Control: Here you go, another fine. And If you do it again i will give you another fine.
34. Ziran Docking Control: I'm getting tired of this. Stop breaking our laws.
35. Ziran Docking Control: If you keep this up you will never get out of our space.
36. Ziran Docking Control: We don't want any Besian stuff in our space.
37. Ziran Docking Control: WHY do we keep going down this same road again?
Pay the 5000 fee.
Don't pay the fine (script below)
Ziran Docking Control: You may go. Don't come back here again without a decent amount of credits if you don't want to lose more stuff off your ship. Next time it could be a scanner we will take. Please RESPECT our laws if you don't want us to take your
stuff to cover fines.
+ If fee is paid
Storm: The fine is paid, now free our ship.
Ziran Docking Control You are free to leave. But don't bring those crystals here again
or there will be another fine or we may have to impound the ship.
+ If you have been to Besai and Brought Stinky Crystals on board the ship this script
will pop up from the Ziran Docking Control:
Ziran Docking Control: Arghh what is that horrible smell?
Ziran Docking Controls: Err It seems under these special circumstances, we will have to waiver the fee this time, but if you bring those things in here again, we will fine you 5000 credits. Do you understand? We don't welcome Besian Stinky crystals in our system. We don't want anything to do with Planet stinky.
Rex: Well I'm celebrating this day that we don't have to pay them the fee. Now Commander, when we are GOING TO GET RID OF the Stink crystals, it is hard enough to breathe in here as it is. I may have to switch on my fresh air supply in my suit
if things don't improve.
+ If you have other commodities stored on your ship for payment (this only shows up if you dont have the Besian stinky crystals on board.)
+ You lose 50 Vials of Goo. (+ if you been down in the Vinus sewers)
Ziran Docking Control: Thank you for your payment.
+ You lose 15 pieces of scrap metal. (+ If you been mining for scrap)
Ziran Docking Control: Thank you for your payment. You may leave.
Ziran Docking Control: Thank you for your payment. You are now free to leave.
Commander: Bah, all these fees.
Ziran Docking Control: Thank you for your payment.
- end of script for now