Sloops: All about how to train them with the Steel Mittens.
by Anynomous Petstore Owner.
+ If you already have the Steel Mittens
Storm: A training manual for Sloops? hmm.. Don't see much use for that since we've already got the mittens.
Storm: What's this about Steel Mittens? I've not heard of this before. Are needed for Sloops?
Commander: We probably should ask the pet store owner about it
to find out more about this.
Stinky Urn #10 Array 1 of 5
1. + You open the urn and find %big% amount of credits inside.
2. + You open the urn and find a big gob of goo inside.
Commander: I don't think its in the rest of these urns, might just be this one.
3. + You open the urn and find nothing
4. + You open the urn and find nothing
5. + You open the urn and find nothing
6. + You open the urn and find a Biotic Research Point inside.
Commander Array 1 of 5
1. Commander: Hey now that's something I can really use, get a few more of these and I can
upgrade the biosuit.
2. Commander: Now that's more like it. More power to my biosuit.
3. Commander: Its always good finding these
4. Commander: Another Research Point, must be my lucky day.
5. Commander: I'll take that.
6. Commander: Strange to find this here, oh well.
7. + You open the urn and find an Oregon Crystal.
Commander: Looks to be valuable, a store trader might beable to tell us its worth or Skinar.
Stinky Urn 9 Array1 of 19
1. + You open the urn and find %big% amount of credits.
2. + You open the urn and find 1 health boost.
3. + You open the urn and find 20 Silver Bolts inside.
4. + You open the urn and find nothing.
5. + You open the urn and find it contains nothing.
6. + You open the urn and find a glowmist orb inside.
Storm: Well, so much for glowmist orbs existing only on Telos, look theres one in this urn. How weird.
7. + You open the urn and find nothing.
8. + You open the urn and find a filmpoint
9. + You open the urn and find a tech sec secuity credit inside.
10.+ You open the urn and find a Bio Power Research Point Inside
11. + You open the urn and find a health boost
12. + You open the urn and find a Mega Elixir inside.
1. Commander: We are so fortunate to find a Megaelixir.
2. Commander: Megaelixir. They are rare. We have more than one of them now.
13. + You open the urn and find 200 credits inside.
14.+ You open the urn and find 500 credit inside.
15. + You open the urn and find 100 credits inside.
16. + You open the urn and find nothing.
17. + You open the urn and find nothing inside but dust.
18. + You open the urn and find nothing
19. + You open the urn and find 50 credits inside.
Stinky Urn 8 Array 1 of 8
1. + You look into Stinky Urn 8 only to find it crumbles into dust in your hands.
Array 1 of 8
1. Commander: Bah. its just full of green Dust, you got to be kidding me.
2. Commander: This urn just fell apart on me.
3. Commander: Another useless urn.
4. Commander: This can't be happening, what kind of game is this?
5. Commander: It really sucks when that happens.
6. Commander: I thought there was supposed to be an item inside it.
7. Commander: All my hopes and dreams of hoping something valuable might be inside just slipped through my fingers.
8. Commander: So the urn gives me nothing. Bah. What a Selfish urn.
Herc Commander Array 1 of 12
1. Herc Commander: So the useless little urn that couldn't returns back again into soul dust with nothing to give.
2. Herc Commander: It's All gone now
3. Herc Commander: Dust to dust.
4. Herc Commander: Wow, it shattered to a million pieces of dust particles.
5. Herc Commander: Wow, can I replicate that effect? It looks pretty cool.
6. Herc Commander: That would look neat on color film.
7. Herc Commander: It all just fell apart.
8. Herc Commander: Looks like this one was a dud. Do you want me to record that look for future generations? My holo scanner has a handy cam on it.
9. Herc Commander: Dust, and dust and more dust.
10. Herc Commander: Why are you giving me that funny look Commander?
11. Herc Commander: That urn just outsmarted the both of us.
12. Herc Commander: Is that a magic urn Commander? It just did a dissapearing act.
Storm: Maybe it might be a dud or it might just open that nest, Only one way to find out is to go to that and try the key to see if it fits in that door. Then we will know.
5. + You open the urn and find a health boost inside.
6. + You open the urn and find a Biotic research upgrade point inside.
Storm: Wow, Cool, these urns also have research points we can collect as well.
Commander: Another one? now we are rocking.
7. + You open the urn and find 12 siver bolts
8. + You open the urn and find a gold bolt inside.
9. + You open the urn and find two gold bolt inside.
Storm: I hope we don't have to drag her all the way back to Telos just to get her to stop
complaining. Come on Nella. We're supposed to be helping the commander to explore, not wallow in endless pools of sniffles.
2. Storm: Oh no, she is starting to feel sorry for herself again, Not now Nella. Wait unti we get back.
3. Storm: Come on Nella, you will feel better in no time. Just focus on the mission.
4. Storm: Self-pity is our worst enemy to have right now. We still need to be on our guard of these Sloops.
5. Storm: Nella you need to have some more confidence.
6. Storm: I suppose she has to be upgraded in order to feel better. She is rather weak without her upgrades.
7. Storm: Well I suppose the good thing that there is no slipperly goo all ove the ground in this area.
8. Storm: This is a big Place Nella, I think we will be here for a while, so you might as well get used to it.
9. Storm: We need to focus on moving forward, not looking backwards.
3. Nosey Nella Parkbottom: Three more of them? Wow.
4. + Nosey Nella Parkbottom: Four more of them This is rare.
5. + You open the urn and find A vial of green goo .
Nosey Nella Parkbottom: Yuck. I don't want no green goo.
+ You open the urn and find 500 Credits inside.
Stinky Urn 6 Array 1 of 6
1. + You open the urn and find a Blindcuredrop.
Loana: Oh yeah, back on Jamsi remember? That crazy hovercar race? I remember in the prizes we won there was several blindcuredrops included. So they were not just only from Telos, at least I don't think so but I could be mistaken. But it does seem strange to find them also here in a place like Besai as well.
Array 1 of 6
1. Now Storm. calm down. just a little harmless slime.
2. Its not that bad, really, believe me.
3. Storm stop complaining. These creatures are everywhere, so we will get a little slime.
4. Arghhh, I hate slime.
5. Let's just deal with it as best we can. stop complaining.
6. It won't hurt you, at least I don't think so.