Array 1 of 10
This droid's array just seems to have no end to it.
This is strange technology indeed. Look at this droid. there's nothing like it.
Where is his off switch Commander?
I don't trust this droid. Be careful, don't get too close to it.
What is it doing?
Is he trying to send a signal out to his buddies. I already got the sub dampners on.
Hes not trying to send a message out for help is he?
How long are we going to keep this thing on board the ship?
No funny business Droid. We are watching you
You can try to talk to him Commander. I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.
T6unit (Each time you click talk on the Droid. He comes up with a different line each time.
1. Good Afternoon, Commander, how may I help you?
2. What can I do for you?
3. Uh huh.
4. Having any trouble?
5. Any problems?
6. You need to talk to me, Commander?
7. You want to talk to me?
8. Is it important, I'm busy sorting some files right now.
9. I'm busy fixing memory, nodes, but I will take a moment to answer any questions you nay have.
10. This Unit is half asleep, rebooting.
11. Rebooting System, Please wait.
12. Hello Commander
13. Checking Calculations, checked && sound play t6unit010.wav && bg sleep 5000
14. Hello Axel, nice to See you again.
15. Checking Personality Sub routines.
16. There's a funny feeling in my circuits. Oh its just static
17. Ready to Communicate
18. What do you want to know?
19. Running System Diagnostics. Hello Commander.
20. I know you will look after me Commander.
21. I recoverd one of my lost memory clusters Commander.
22. I wish my memory was running a little faseter
23. Seek and destroy... O hello Commander.
24. Living with Organics can be alot of fun. Oh, Hello Commander.
25. I am just sitting here running system diagnostics
26. All Units are working normally. T6 at your service.
28. Still Recovering lost Data clusters.
29. Hello again
30. My memory clusters are still pretty frozen up.
31. The memory is all frozen, will take time to release.
32. Frozen Memory, I cannot remember much
33. Frozen again, cannot recall anything more.
34. Can't Recover anymore memory at this time, still frozen over
35. I was just calculating some vector parameters. What do you want Commander?
36. One moment. Powering up Voice functions.
37. I'm the droid with all the star charts. I can come in handy.
38. I'm an advanced Droid as you can see.
39. Does that computer always talk back to you like that?
40. If you ask me, Ithink your ship's computer is possessed by an evil algorithym.
41. My calculations are faster than your ship's computer.
42. Anything new?
43. 1045 Address memory error, reconfiguring.. Hello Commander.
44. T6unit ready for your sservice.
45. I think my gun barrel might be malfunctioning. I hope I don't have to go into combat training.
46. Do you wish to tell me something?
47. So we meet again.
48. Anything on your mind?
49. Do you know what its like being banged up by all those asteroids when I'm sitting in the Alcove?
50. My head is still a little fuzzy, my circuits feel a little light.
51. Ready when you are Commander.
52. T6unit at your service.
53. Awaiting Command.
54. What can I do for you Commander?
55. Rebulding Memory Clusters. Please wait a moment. Done.
56. Ready and avaliable.
57. Processing all done.
58. Checking Configuration Sensors. Working. Oh Hello Commander.
59. You organics are quite curious creatures.
60. You have my attention now Commander. What is it?
61 Searching lost memory bytes. Oh hello Commander.
62. Defragmenting Units. Please wait moment. How may I help you?
63. Rebuilding lost memory clusters. This will take a while. But I can talk to you while I'm processing.
64. This unit is not avaliable at this time, busy processing lost clusters.
65. Not all my memory is back yet, some data is inconclusive.
66. What can I do for you.
67. Just checking my systems to make sure all is in working order.
69. Anything on your mind you want to talk about, Commander?
70. My memory may be a little fuzzy
71. I need a armor shield upgrade soon. This one is getting rusty.
72. I need a Stun gun upgrade Commander
73. Storm looks funny, have you ever thought of changing his uniform?
74. Storm is quite a volatile Organic.
75. Booting. Please wait. Oh Hello Commander. What can i do for you?
76. Please Wait, checking systems, everything is in order. Hello Commander.
77. I'm busy processing lost clusters. But I can process some more.
78. I need a few upgrades.
79. Compiling Star Charts. Please Wait.
80. Excuse me, I was just talking to the ship's computer. No I do not have failing posimatrix
circuits. We will leave this discussion for another time Computer. Goodbye. Oh Hello Commander.
81. My joints are getting a little old and rusty. This is a tight alclove space.
82. Dum de dum de dum.
83. What are you doing commander?
84. When will we be getting some upgrades for T6?
85. You should come to my world, its a fun place. Lots of Gold Bolts.
86. Where are all the gold bolts on this world?
87. I like nice shiny things
88. Maybe I should start collecting some nice plates for shields.
89. My unit is a little battered, old war wounds.
90. I'm functioning normally, except for the memory cluster freeze.
91. Warning, Star Maps may pour out of me from time to time so be ready to archive.
92. I hope this ship has enough memory for all those star charts
93. As I decompile my memory bank clusters, I have to put the star charts somewhere so why not in the computer core.
94. I hope this computer has enough memory
95. This ship looks of rather primitive design, but it will do.
96. I think the Ship A.I is rather limited in technology.
97. Error in Memory Cluster 1C000. Oh dear. No need to worry commander, T6 will sort it out, eventually I hope.
98. Computer: That is not true droid, you should watch your processors. Stop dumping your silly star charts in my memory banks.
99. Oh my world we don't need to run our ships with a computer A.I Biotic system.
100. Critical Systems are up and running so far.
101. I am ok. Ready and waiting for your orders.
102. You can ask me anything Commander, I have plenty of opinions.
103. You really need to replace that old computer unit.
Computer: Nobody is gonna replace me and get away with it.
104. T6unit: Ho hum, what is there to do around here except to sit around and wait for commands
105. I should be back in my own galaxy.
106. T6 is ready and waiting your orders Commander.
107. My systems are running a little slow today.
108. I am waiting your orders.
109. Ready to Accept New Programming. What do you want me to do?
110. Memory Cluster Error 1560, It will be fixed in no time Commander.
111. Rerouting bad cluster to Good Cluster 1005718A. System on standby
112. Can Droids Live Forever?. Hmm, Oh Hello Commander.
113. Greetings to you.
114. Contemplating my place in this universe of organics. Hello Commander.
115. T6unit: Your ships computer needs upgrading.
116. Some of your systems are out of date.
117. Have you replaced that faulty manifold yet?
118. You organics break down too easily and need sleep. We can last forever.
119. Eager to start a new mission commander
120. Always got plenty of star charts to give commander
121. I calculate that I have a 90% probabilty of getting a new upgrade.
122. Do not get too close, hands off this unit.
123. If I find a new system I will name it after you.
124. You have some nice shiny stuff on the ship that I saw. Would make a nice shield upgrade.
125. I'm always in need of upgrades.
126. Oh, if you visit my world, remember to bring plenty of gold bolts with you.
127. I can't remember what jumphole I fell out of.
128. I suppose the rest of my unit are long gone now and deactivated themselves.
129. I don't like the sound of those rats.
130. I have so many arrays to sort out.
131. Is there anything I can help you with?
132. I could stay here in this nice comfy place all day
133. 143 million Organics and 1 T6unit. Oh Hello Commander.
134. Mind your own business Computer I am not a limited tin can my technology
135. is more superior to yours.. Oh Hello Commander.
136. Your computer is a bit sneaky trying to get information from my circuits without my permission.
137. Boot Legging my data is NOT allowed NC7 or whatever your name is on board this ship. Oh Hello Commander.
138. No, you cannot try to bootlegg my data banks. keep your filthy mitts off this unit. Oh Commander, I didn't see you waiting there.
139. We shall see who shall last longer Nc7 mark whatever you call yourself, Oh Hello Commander.
140. Keep your circuits away from this unit. NC7 you have been warned
141. Oh hello Commander, the Nc7 and this unit have a few differences to work out.
142. Find any exciting news today?
143. 5+1 = Rand+ (tan 15)+ Oh hello Commander, just doing a calculation on our position in space
144. Oh its tough being a advanced droid. There's too few spare parts.
145. if I had an emotion chip, I could throw the computer core out the airlock.
146. That computer needs some serious behavior routine upgrading.
147. I don't particularly like your computer Commander .
148. Your computer is faulty, it speaks back, get Jacobs to fix it.
149. This ship needs upgrading so i can finetune my specs
150. That computer is a drag on the ship.
151. Throw the computer out of the ship Commander, then we will be all better off.
152. Have you ever thought of just selling this ship Commander? I can't stand that computer core.
153. Well, I can't stand around calculating vectors all day. Give me something to do
154. Ho hum, I guess I better start recharging my power cell units.
155. iI don't like the ship's computer very much.
156. Are you done now, or do you have something else for me to do around here?
157. I hope you can help me find the way back to my Galaxy Commander. I'm looking forward to going back.
158. I wish I never fell into your galaxy in the first place.
159. Ahh you organics are so hard for me to understand.
160. I'm looking for another shield upgrade soon. Make it snappy.
161. I am nothing like the Computer that's on board this ship. I am more refined in nature
162. I am ever expanding my learning as well as my memory capacity. Oops I've just hit another frozen cluster. Drat.
163. All systems appear to be functioning normally except for the memory part.
164. What was I doing before I came here to this galaxy? I cannot fully remember
165. Why am I sitting in this alcove for? What are your orders for me Commander?
166. I like nice shiny things. they are good for upgrades.
167. I need some more power, my circuits are drained of the power that I have
168. All this processing power drains my power circuits. I will need to recharge soon. May I use your power conduit?
i169. Its a nice ship, I guess, but I've seen better surroundings than this old rickey thing.
170. Can someone take that ai computer offline. I've had enough of it.
171. Ahh A Droid's Solider Life is not an easy one.
172. I'm going to file away some system files.
173. Find any more shiny things for me to wear Commander?
174. So when do we start the next set of instructions for me?
175. Storm does have a nice shiny suit, maybe I can use it for another upgrade.
176. T6unit: I wonder what its like to have all things before you continually, then i will beable to have unlimited shield upgrades and lots of nice shiny things.
177. I wonder how long I am going to be on this ship. Can these organics, oh hello Commander, just processing unfragmented memory blocks
178. Should I format, or rearrange this memory block?
179. Can I plug myself into your power shield outlet Commander?
180. My power cells are starting to run a little low, time for recycling memory banks soon.
181. Can you organics give me something more than just a bunch of Booleans for me to work with?
182. You have a nice suit as well Commander, can I have it.
Storm: How can this droid even be experiencing feelings? Is it some kind of advanced Technology?
183. T6unit: My plating is dented, it needs replacing soon commander.
184. T6unit: So, what is there to do on this ship?
185. T6unit: I wanted to fly the ship, so I could get back home, but the Pilot you call Skinar wouldn't let me near the controls, so am I stuck here?
186. There's lots of shiny things on board this ship. Oh what is a droid to do?
187. I think I might find it more comfortable being outside the ship than inside it.
188. Do you happen to have a assimulator machine handy around here?
189. Now how am I going to get back to my homeworld again?
190. Jumpgates, how primitive. You don't have the technology to beable to travel between galaxies?
191. Which is the biggest star in the Universe? Oh I can't be bothered trying to calculate it.
192. Great, so now that I'm here and on this ship, what is there for me to do? Oh Hello Commander.
193. There are no more starmaps at this time.
194. My memory is still damaged, fragmenting damaged memory is still underway. this will take a while.
195. I don't remember what my last coordinates were, I hope I can repair my damaged memory
196. I think my memory is improving a little Cell Block $1566AAB is repaired.
197. I should really make myself a nice metal plating. Anyone have a plasma torch handy?
198. That ship computer should really go to the nearest scrapheap.
199. T6unit: Have you ever been to Noobus? Commander?
200. T6unit: My memory is not like it used to be. Its a little sluggish. I think I need a new chip upgrade. Find any chips for me commander?
201. T6unit: Have you ever been to Noobus? Commander?
202. T6unit: Oh Hum I'm getting bored here. My memory is not like it used to be. Its a little sluggish.
203. T6unit: I wonder what its like to be above all the stars and the galaxies instead of being inside them.
203. Commander: Whoa that sounds like deep stuff
204. T6unit: I wonder what its like to run my own droid city.
205. T6unit: I need a new metal plate upgrade soon
206. T6unit: I'm getting sleepy again, must be slow processors.
Storm. This droid thinks its one of the crew. I find that disturbing. Its only just dropped
out of another galaxy and already you are trying to wean it into the ship roster?
Tell me a little about yourself.
Can you fix your damaged Memory Cluster?
What Memory Clusters have you recovered? (script below)
Leave Unit alone
Come with me to the Shuttlebay (+ If Spoak mission activated)
T6unit: Very well Commander, I'm on my way.
T6unit: Oh just received a couple of star maps nothing that important. To the Cigna 2 Galaxy
not in this galaxy. You need no worry about it. Although my other memory clusters still need some repairing. I'm afraid it will take a while before I get everything back, if I can get it all back that is.
T6unit: That's how we got all the star maps.
Give me the star map
Leave the droid alone.
Ask more about the damaged memory clusters.
T6unit: Oh very well Commander. They are useless to you. Just pretty pictures
on a screen. Without the Slippy Drive Technology, you will never reach those systems but here they are.
+ Received star map Filns (Filins) System in Cigna 2 Galaxy System
+ Received star map X17 Delta Cluster from Cigna 2 Galaxy System
T6unit: These star maps are of no use to you. You will never beable to get to them, not without the Slipstream Corridoor. You don't have the drive necessary to cross those kind of distances. I might survive the trip, but the rest of your crew won't Bio species, they have such limited lifespans.