---------------NTIS INFORMATION CENTER ------------------------------
Listen to Ntis News Information Panel
Read all about the history of Ntis at Main Computer Terminal (script below)
Talk to information Droid
Commander: Not if someone has been messing around with the computer system.
deleting or misplacing files.
Random News Array 1 of 15
1. News for Today: Traders have been shocked to find out that the shipping supplies that the Hyrsanians had brought into had turned out to be nothing but fake Moon contracts trades which are absolutly worthless on Ntis. Oh what will they think of next. A hearing will be held in the central square at noon for citizens to decide the matter.
2. News for Today: Hurry a big discount going on down at Tyraos Hovercars now, you can get your very own new hovercar for only 2000 credits. Powers cells guarenteed to last up to 12 light years. Hurry and get your hovercar today.
3. In other news. Bounty hunters have finally caught up with The Techroid units who are attacking one of our moons. Citizens will be glad to know that the techdroids front lines on Spoak have been weakened. unfortunately one of our ships crashed on the planet and we are awaiting to see if anyone listening in has any information on the missing crewmembers please if you have any information please head over to Central Main Towers Floor 10.
4. Breaking News: One of the tech bots from Rollen Tech Industries has gone astray, we urge all citizens to be on the lookut for a runaway bot. Force may be necessary to bring it back under control.
5. In other news, Thelisium trading stocks from Vinus fell over 70% today after Financial trades negotiations fell through. Negotations are again currently underway with the planet, but because of tight security due to conflicts with rogue factions warring with each other, the govenor of Vinus has called off the trade talks with Ntis until further notice.
6. Shop and Drop at Ntis city shipyard today, lots of bargins at dirt cheap prices. Ship trading parts are now half price. what a steal, its time to break out some hard earned credits to get some bargins This is a once in a lifetime offer, don't delay stocks are limited.
all sales are final, there will be no refunds. Visit Ship part land and vehicle traders today, located in Central Square of the main city.
7. Financial News for today: Well Citizens of Ntis, its your lucky day Element 113 stocks are now at half price due to market crash on Belanus Prime of rare metals. Trade your precious metals in today. Visit vendors area Metal Suppliers for more information.
8. New, just recently imported into Ntis from the Telos Homeworld, these cute adorable little creatures called Leonix. These cats are no ordinary household pets, they have cloaking abilities. Watch your Leonix dissapear before your eyes and reappear. Fun for the kids. Don't delay only 100 credits each. Get yours today.
P.S We will not be held responsbile if your Leonix decides to materiaise inside your warp core engine. Ship train your Leonix today. For more information see Leonix
Pet shop in the Main Central Markets area.
9. Breaking News, a rogue droid has just trashed the Central Plaza Hotel, 1000 credits reward to anyone who can take him down. Security has been unsucessful in capturing him. If you are the owner, please pay for the damages caused and keep your droid on a leash.
10. News for today: Brokers are doing well in the Metals market on Triaxis Prime. Rich mining resources were found on the planet so hurry and invest in your metal stocks on Triaxis before bandits get it today.
11. News for today: The Ntis Government has decided to say no to the council's
requests for more reinforcements for a breakdout in the north of the city of a war between two neighbouring factions, saying that local security are able to handle the dispute. Bad Sector and Core are responsible for causing the unrest in the district over 'machine rights'.
12. The Dink Drink Drunk Bar. Come to one of our friendly bars now spread out over half the Quadrant. Come try our new synthetic drinks, you will love them. We have drinks that will really have you soon to the floor at rock bottom guarenteed. Try our drinks like Saturn on the Rocks,or try the new Nebula Sunrise. and of couse, there's our famous Beat the Flake shakes. New Drinks now up on our menu include Unconsious Hits and Kmockout Punch, and also Giddy Dew Drop Blocks. Your head is bound to be spinning around in circles
the next day.
P.S If patrons collapse it is due to having too many Saturn on the rocks, or too many Gidy Dew Drop Blocks or too many unconscious hits. Whether you are a spieces that has one stomach or two we do like to make our Synthetic drinks very very potent if you can handle
these non-alcoholic synthetics come visit us today, Please also have your hospital insurance up to date.
13. News: Find my Dam Probe. That's right. Central Headquarters up in Security
Floor 10 in Central Tower is releasing a reward of 12000 credits to anyone who can bring this alien probe to justice.
Commander: Quiet Storm, listen, there' more.
News: Too many of our ships have crashed on Spoak because of this probe we don't know
what it is, but this menance must be stopped. (It's hard on the budget you know.) Excuse
me for a moment folks, two strange blue guys are trying to say something. someone is talking.
News: No I DON'T WANT any of your Stinky Crystals.. Ahem. Now where was I . ah yes. Find that Probe and destroy it, more information will be given at Central Tower Floor 10. Oh and please provide your own ship. We will not be held reponsible for any damages to
to your ship or to our paintwork. . NO I don't want a Deluxe Bird bath INSTALLED in my office thank you. Stop trying to sell useless junk when I'm live on the air. Have a nice day.
Ouch, please get that bird bath OFF MY FOOT I'm trying to do a news report.
Commander: Get a load of this guy, man, how cheesy his promos. And who was that that was interrupting him?
Storm: Oh you don't have Ooskla in the starcharts? I'll add it in for you, hold on.
+ Obtained Map to Bardu Junkyard on planet Ooskla.
Breaking News; Starlight Winkel Reporting live from Interstellar News: Dr. Thompson's Worst fears have been realized as a disease plaques Vinus. She has called for an emergency Quanrenteen shutdown of the whole planet while she continues on to research. She has friendly message for her brave assistants who are currently on the planet. "GET ON WITH IT and get me those 10 plant samples.
Starlight Winkel Says: 'Understandly, this has caused sudden distrees for the citizens of
Vinus. The beat 'n Shake owner Arian who was allegedly involved in using the
diseased plants in the drinks supplied by the club. Apparently, the Club's owner
says she knew not of the dangers of the infected plants in the garden. She
tells us that she wouldn't go near that garden anymore because of a certain crazy
Old lady in it. Meanwhile the Citizens of Vinus are panicking and packing their
bags and leaving the planet in droves.
Starlight Winkel Continues: 'Some citizens have been stopped from leaving the planet
by two Iridium Droids claiming they have a new taxtation system they are bringing
into force on 'transporting human cargo' a tax to the tune of 2000 credits for each
emergency evacuation. The droids claim that organics are also cargo and they need to pay and nobody can leave the planet without paying the evacuation fees. There will be more developing on this story.
Loana: Well its obvious that the Council turned this into a new law to further oppress our people.
- script ends here for now...
+ If the Thelesium Markets crash this will show up at the INformation Bureau
-----------------YOU RECEIVE THE BAD NEWS ON YOUR STOCkS---------
1. Loana: All is good with Thelesium market You were saying?
2. Loana: Well look what has just happened to your stocks now, Commander.
3. Loana: Looks like your precious stocks just went down the drain.
4. Loana: Down the drain all your money went.
5. Loana: Looks like the Commander's lip fell on the ground after hearing this one.
6. Loana: Didn't you know my world has volatile stocks?
7. Loana: You should've listened to me and not brought them from that alien.
8. Loana: Your stocks just lost all their value now you will have to farm credits for several hours or doing odd jobs at the bars to recover from your losses. Oh well, happy hunting.
9. Loana: The Thelesium stock market has crashed, so where does that leave you, Commander?
10. Loana: Stocks plummeted, looks like bad news.
11. Loana: The bottom fell out of the Thelesium stock market.
12. Loana: The market you just invested over 100000 credits in has just crashed.
13. Loana: It looks like you lost all your money commander.
14. Loana: Looks like you are the loser from the stocks. Vinus markets are dangerous to play stocks on.
15. Loana: You lost Commander, you should've listened to me.
16. Loana: You would've better investing your money in something else.
17. Loana: Well look what just hapened Storm.
18. Loana: Maybe now you will listen me before buying stocks on my world.
19. Loana: My world is not stable enough to invest long term in.
20. Loana: I knew it wouldn't last.
21. Loana: You lost your money when the market crashed Commander.
22. Loana: You can't get your money back now Commander. It's gone.
23. Loana: Your money just went all down the plughole.
24. Loana: All our thelesium stock values have plummeted.
25. Loana: Shouldn't have brought those stocks Commander.
26. Loana: Thos stocks were a bad bet, short the long.
27. Loana: You gambled and you lost.
28. Loana: You lost all your money Commander.
29. Loana: Don't jump so quickly into stocks next time.
30. Loana: You'll get over it, i hope you learnt a lesson rom this.
31. Loana: It was a dumb move to buy that stock.