+ You spot an old man watching the vineyard.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard. Oh Woe is me, I have pruned and digged about my vineyard
all the day long and the fruit on my trees has become corrupted. And who has corrupted my vineyard? Why its those pesky little Bite Nippers. Well Hello boys, can you clear my vineyard out of the Bite Nippers. I sent my servants out to look after the trees but some of them got slothful and fell asleep. Now the Bite Nippers have broken in the vineyard and have corrupted my precious trees and poisoned them arrghhh....
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: In the never-most part of my vineyard the fruit on the trees has become corrupted after the Bite Nippers had come in and poisoned it and turned it wild because my servants were careless and were not always watching the Vineyard and some fell asleep during the watch. And now it grieves me that I have to hewn down all my trees in my Vineyard and cast them into the fire for they are good for nothing for the fruit tastes all bad because of the poison and profits me not so the trees will have to be all cut down and burned. I cannot gather the fruit up unto myself. I can't have wild fruit growing in this part of my vineyard least the whole entire vineyard becomes corrupted as well. The Bite Nippers need to be driven out. After they have been driven out my trees need healing
so take this special healing potion, it will heal the poison in the trees and restore back the fruit again that is most precious unto me.
Yenab Old Man In Vineyard: Ah but in videogame land, healing can be done within minutes or seconds and don't have to wait for weeks. The trees will heal instantly once you administer the special healing potion out to them. But you may have to fight the Bite Nippers and fend them off first. The Blast Shock gun should do the trick. Oh and to wake up those servants who are sleeping when they should've been watching on the job, here's some smeling salts. That ought to do it. Now go wake up those foolish sleeping servants. You may find a couple of them still awake if you are lucky. but most of them have fallen asleep on me.
Yenab Old Man In Vineyard: Goodness not. Now, now we don't need to go Hardcore Extreme on waking them up. Those things are so foul and vile, Yenab will never let you bring those things in here and I certainly won't have those nasty crystals put in my vineyard either. It will stop my servants from being able to do their jobs. They wouldn't be able to go even near the vineyard to tend to the trees and to clear out the dead branches to prune and dig the trees. Then none of my trees can be looked after. No that won't do, use the smelling salts instead. They will be effective enough to bring them out of their deep slumber.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Young Man, I don't want to toast up the whole place and destroy everything. I only want to drive away the Bite Nippers and heal the rest of the trees in my vineyard so that I don't have to end up destroying them. Trees that are poisoned still have a chance of surviving provided you get the healing potion out to them.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Good. There's those little blighters hanging around my trees again. Go and drive them all out and don't come back until they are all gone and make sure the potion has been administered to every infected tree. Then come back to me once that task is finished. I will give you something special to help you along on your journey.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Yes, pesky little things they are, they like to come in and poison the fruit of my Vineyard. I cannot have that. The trees need healing. So take this blast shock gun and use it against those Bite Nippers. You may have to use it several times to drive them out.
+ Task Accepted
+ Your Mission. Clear out all 26 of the Bite Nippers using the Shockwave Gun from the vineyard trees. Some Bite Nippers may have drop different loot. After clearing them
all out wake up all the sleeping servants that you find sleeping near the trees.
Enter into Vineyard to take care of the Bite Nippers
Ask the Old man More Questions
+ If you complete the task successfully in getting rid of all Bite Nippers.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Well, yeah you can, but they don't come cheap. They're worth about 10,000 credits so you are lucky that you are getting this one for helping clear out my vineyard, much appreciated now my trees can recover. Oh did you remember to heal every tree with the potion in the vineyard as well ?
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Excellent. Here is the special reward I promised you.
a Morning Luminescence. Very rare and very valuable. It restores back all your
HP and MP of the party, gives you 5 minutes of invincibility and also boosts
your strength up by an extra 20 more levels for a short period of time before it
finally wears off and you return back to your normal strength levels again.
+ You obtain a Morning Luminiscence.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard Array 1 of 19
1. You did not finish the task? Well I can't give the reward unless the job is done.
2. Amateurs. Go back out there and finish the job properly.
3. Don't dawdle, go back and finish it
4. Please finish the work I assigned you to do, then you can get a reward once its done.
5. Clear out all the Bite Nippers and then the nightmare of me reminding you will go away
6. Get rid of those Bite Nippers, every single one of them.
7. They must all be driven from my vineyard, go back and drive them all out.
8. Well go back out there and finish the job. i can't give you your reward
9. Don't be lazy, get out there and finish driving them out, you will get a special
reward if you do all I ask. My servants have not yet all returned back, go out and rescue them.
10. They must be ALL cleared out so the trees don't get reinfected.
11. You need to finish the task I have given you otherwise you cannot get the special reward.
12. To get the special reward to find out what it is. You have to complete those tasks.
13. Go back and finish the job for me please.
14. You may need to strengthen yourselves more if you are too weak
15. You haven't finished the tasks fully. There's still some Bite Nippers around.
16. All Bite Nippers must be driven out before you can use the healing potion on the trees.
17. If you heal the trees without getting rid of the Bite Nippers, the Trees will get reinfected.
18. You've still not finished that task yet. All Bite Nippers must be cleared out. ALL OF THEM.
19. Don't come back until this task is completed.
Array 1 of 5 Yenab Old Man in Vineyard:
1 If I tell you then it wouldn't be a reward now would it. Now go back and don't come back until the job is fully done.
2. its a surprise.
3. You will know once you have completed the tasks I have given you to do.
4. Finish the tasks I have given you then i will tell you.
5. Be good stewards and finish driving out the Nipper Biters and use the potion to heal up all my trees. Once the vineyard has been restored, wake up all my servants who have fallen asleep and tell them to keep watch of the vineyard so those Nipper bites don't return back. Soon my servants will return back to me and I will give them their wages. They still have time to make amends for being careless for letting those Bite Nippers in as long as they stay awake and don't go back to sleep.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: At least the shockwave gun will knock them on their backs for a while to give time for you to go around and heal all the trees. BUT DON'T TAKE TOO
LONG or they will soon come to and start flying and infecting all my trees again.
Return Back again into the vineyard
+ rewards are granted according to how much effort is put into the task.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: So you got 25 of them, well done, but there's still one more you left running around in my vineyard. Well I suppose I can reward you for getting most of them, but you will not get the special reward for getting all of them, sorry.
+ You Receive 6000 credits for clearing most of the Bite Nippers out of the vineyard
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: You've driven out only one of the Bite Nippers. There's still another 25 more of them to be driven out. Sorry You won't get much of a reward for driving out just one Bite Nipper but here you go anyway.
+ You receive 50 credits from Yenab Old Man in Vineyard
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Driving out Ten of them is not enough. There's still another 16 more left in the vineyard. The vineyard must be cleared out of all of them if you want the special reward. otherwise I will have to give you half of a reward if you come to me with half the job done.
+ You receive 3000 credits from Yenab Old Man in Vineyard
Do you really own this vineyard?
Why is the fruit so precious to you?
How is your family. (script below)
Can I sell you something?
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: This wouldn't be a interrogation session would it? Well no matter, my family is fine. They have all passed onto the other side. I am the only one left alive now. my time will come soon, I have no doubt about that as i'm in advanced age now Shunny. I can't stay on Yenab forever. I will have family taking care of business down at the Yenab temple when the time comes.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: I am not a trader merchant. But I can give you good quality items only if you finish the tasks you give me. I am not interested in any old useless junk that you may have to sell me. I seen it all before. I don't want to clutter up my inventory window with other people's useless junk. Sorry. Go find a trader in the village or city that be willing to take your items from you.
Yenab Old Man in Vineyard: Do I own my own vineyard? What kind of a silly question is that? Of course I own this vineyard, and the fruit of my trees is precious. The trees must be healed and preserved.