Aquari Visitor #2: Minus Prime? Hmm why does that sound familiar. Oh well, we get alot of newcomers around here but I'm sure in time we will get to know all your worlds. I gather the others here come from different worlds as well? Hmm maybe I should have take a look at the Interstellar black list just to jog my memory a little more.
Storm: Stop it Loana, that's enough. Of course they love me, I'm in the Hall of Heroes. I saved the planet remember? I took out 9,000 techdroids. Of course I'm a national hero.
+ BUT if Storm already destroyed a planet Loana says this:
Loana: You also destroyed a planet as well.
But if he destroyed Loana's Planet. Then Aquari is alerted by Ryzan Council.
1. Don't bother, its properly nothing behind here.
2. What a strange little door this is.
3. Maybe its a closet or storage area, not worth looking at. Besides I don't like the way those guards are looking at us from time to time. Its making me a little nervous. Oh wait a minute they're moving, they're leaving their posts. Now's our chance.
4. Hmm I wonder what is behind this door?
5. Maybe we should try the other door instead.
Open the door while the guards are not around
Leave it and carry on
Mr. Plugoss. I was told to sit behind this door to avoid drawing suspicion out in public. Besides the guards around here are lazy and leave their posts sometimes. Now On Occuri there are several factions and each faction speaks their own separate dialect tongue of the Ocurian language. So you will need the Translators of the main factions. Just having one translator will not be enough, you need all four.
Mr. Plugoss, There is a faction area on Aquari that sell them, you must go to each different faction to the marketplace to buy the translators. Then come back to me when you have all four translators then we can head out to Occuri. Don't worry i will be waiting here in my small little room. Just open the door. The four factions are Racps, Tyoe, Fishy, and Gernsi.
+ If you find the translators but not every one of them
1. If Array 1 script below
2. If Array 2 goto not in
+ The door is empty, there is nobody here, just an empty chair. And a note.
Loana: I don't like waiting around.
+ The note Reads as follows.
Array to determine excuses.
1. Sorry Nature calls, had to rush to the Fishy Ponds. Will be back soon. Mr. Plugoss
2. My legs got tired sitting in that chair all day. We will back. Mr Plugoss
3. You took too long, so i took a break. Will be back soon. Mr. Plugoss
4. Sorry, something came up, I Will be back soon. Mr. Plugoss
5. Sorry, I had to get lunch. Will be back later. Mr. Plugoss
6. Sorry, an emergency council meeting came up, back soon. Mr. Plugoss