+ The door is sealed shut, you cannot get out of the building.
1. Rex: Eeeek we're gonna have to fight that thing. I'll hide behind Cronis, he can fight it.
Cronis, be brave.
2. Rex: Mommy.
3. Rex: I want to get outta here now.
4. Rex: I wish I had stayed back on the ship and not taken this mission.
5. Rex: Fine mess you got us into now Commander, now what are we going to do.
6. Rex: Will someone brave enough take care of this overgrown fish.
7. Rex: We are in the Water Element. We are not designed for this.
8. Rex: This fish has an unfair advantage. It has water.
9. Rex: I hope you know how to swim fast because its coming directly for us. Arrghh
10. Rex: I really don't want to be fighting a min-boss right now.
11. Rex: Oh, talk about bad timing.
12. Rex: We should never have come here.
13. Rex: That Noob must've commanded it to attack us.
14. Rex: Even that Noob is smarter than us. Hes protected by that diving suit
15. Rex: I wonder ho fast that fish can go, can we outrun it and get to the exit. Oh bad Idea Rex, the door is sealed shut by some magic force.
16. Rex: Another boss to fight. I hate these ambushes.
17. Rex: I hope there's a good reward after fighting this thing.
18. Rex: The Noobs should've tamed their doomfish.
19. Rex: This is not a very friendly fish.
20. Rex: What an ugly looking brute beast of a fish.
21. Rex: So, has anyone got a doomfish translator. Maybe we can reason with it.
Loana: Ouch, now that hurts. its like being hit by a roller.
+ Loana loses 300 health.
+ Warning Loana's health is dangerously low. She needs a health boost
+ Loana throws herself a health boost.
+ Loana's health increases by 500 .
+ If no boosts left + Warning Loana has no more health boosts left in stock to heal herself.
Commander: No Effect. Forget the camera Nella It don't work here. I just think this
creature is upset because we wandered into its territory. Maybe these giant credits we
found scattered all around here in its lair has woken it up. After all they did shake the whole building while we were collecting them. But I didn't know there was a doomfish sleeping nearby here until the Noob told us about it.
Water Building Noob: If you are not strong enough to take on the Doomfish then that is where you are going to end up like all the other Noobs before you who have tried to take it on and failed. If your experience level is under 14 then up into the roof you are going to go. There's a hole up there already so you won't miss anything. I've seen this all before. But I'm stuck down here in my diving suit. Oh and by the way.
Water Building Noob: Too late, time is up. Bye bye. Say hello to the other Noobs for me on your way out and tell the Council to get around to getting me outta here. You need to be more experienced before you come in here. Out you go.
+ The Doomfish flips the party group out of the building through the roof. The Party members land with a thud outside the building next to the communications Center.
Noobus Main City