Besai Tier 3 The "Stinky" Crystal Gardens
"Is that a Sloop, or a Gronk?"
'oooh what nasty fangs you have there..hey what are you doing?, argh its trying to bite me. (Skinar Storyline)
Get some steel mittens then.
Main Areas of Navigation
Stinky Crystal Gardens AREA 1
Stinky Crystal Gardens AREA 2
Sloops and Gronks Breeding And Training Grounds (script below)
Stinky Pet Food Store
Next Tier down to Station Reactor Area
Back to Tier 2
Besai Sky City Gardens Area 4
Gronk Info Droid: Sorry but that's the policy around here. Gronks Policy. Don't blame
me, I didn't make the rules.
If these party members exist
Something is bothering Loana.
Something is bothering Nella
Something is bothering Herc Commander.
Something is bothering Cronis
Something is bothering Rex.
Something is bothering William.
-------------------BESIAN LOWER TIER CRYSTAL GARDENS GRONKS PET SUPPLIES STORE -------------
+ If Loana is not present in the party
+ If Loana is not present in the party
Gronk Pet Store Owner Array 1 of 14
1. Good Afternoon Gentleman and madam, what shall it be today?
2. What can I do for you today?
3. What are you people doing here on Besai? What brings you here?
4. I'm amazed you even survived this long on the planet to reach my store.
5. Nice Putrid fresh air today isn't it.
6. Have you had enough of our air yet? You shouldn't be on the planet you know.
7. Do you know that the air on Besai is bad for you?
8. If you came here to buy pet gronk, hmm, well I guess that can be arranged.
9. If you gonna take a Gronk, you have to simulate Besai's environment on your ship
10. The Gronks like Besai air. It refreshes them.
11. The sky has a lovely shade of Green this morning.
12. Oh don't mind the big massive pipes, that is common on our Sky Cities.
13. Without the Sky Cities to keep everything floating, we would be down in all the goo.
14. Do you think you can handle a pet Gronk?
+ If Loana is present in the party
Gronk Array 1 of 15
1. Good Afternoon Gentleman, what can I do for you?
2. Gronks Pet store Owner: Ho hum, what do you want people?
3. Gronks Pet Store Owner: What are you people doing on our planet? This place is no place for soft skins.
4. Gronks Pet Store Owner; You should've been deported from our world long ago.
5. Gronks Pet Store Owner: You are not really welcome here.
6. You should go back to your own planet
7. What are you doing snooping around our Gronks. We have nothing to give you.
8. Please Don't remove the Gronks from this world, they belong here.
9. Maybe you should consider leaving the Gronks alone. They don't understand you.
10. How did you get all the way down here?
11. There should be rules to stop people getting down to the Third Tier of our city.
12. I shouldn't be really serving to you people but oh what the heck.
13. What would you people know about Gronks?
Storm wants to talk to you (Talk to Storm)
Ask about the Gronks. (script below divider)
Buy Gronk Pet Food (script below)
Buy a Pet Gronk from the Breeder's ground.
Array 1 of 15
1. Gronk Pet Store Owner; What do you think I'm a storage faclity? I don't have that many boxes to sell to you.
2. Gronk Pet Store Owner: Do I look like I have over 20 boxes in stock to you?
3. Gronk Pet Store Owner: I don't have that many boxes to give you.
4. Gronk Pet Store Owner: I'm Sorry but You need to wait until I get a new order in
later in a few weeks if you want that many boxes of Petfood.
5. Gronk Pet Store Owner: If you want that many boxes, go to the Gronk pet Food
Factory, on the nearby Junkyard planet, near Besai. called Pongoo. We Besians
love visiting that world from time to time. It reminds us of home.
6. Gronk Pet Store Owner: In your dreams Buddy, you've already reached the maximum
limit. What do you think I am? A Petfood Factory?
7. Gronk Pet Store Owner: Sir, the limit is 20 boxes, that is all you are allowed because
that's all I got in stock until I order some more. Now please be reasonable, I
I am beginning to get a little bit annoyed.
+ If you ask for 50 boxes of petfood.
8. Gronk Pet Store Owner: Sir, I am starting to lose paitence with you.
9. Gronk Pet Store Owner: Sir, 20 is all I have.
10. Gronk Pet Store Owner: What a greedy fellow you are. Never satisfied. Always wanting more.
11. Gronk Pet Store Owner: Sir, are you always this greedy?
Gronks Pet Store owner; Oh they are rather friendly little creatures once you get to know
them, can be domesticated, just watch out for their razor sharp teeth behind all that
lovely blue fur, they may look cute and cuddly but believe me they can bite and you
could lose a hand or two. Be sure to buy steel Mittens for protection. Enjoy your
new Gronk Pet.
Gronks Pet Store owner, Well that's why we also sell Steel Gronks Mittens so your hands are protected from any of their bites. So Let me see well, there are quite a few of you, so you would need 4-5 pairs of Mittens so none of you get bitten by the Gronk. Its better than having to buy poison antidotes all the time.
Storm: Yeah, I'm sure. It's a cute little thing. The store here has food for it so it should be fine to put this on the ship, its not a big huge creature like the Fangcrawler.
Give into Storm's request and buy him the Gronk.
Refuse to buy the creature.
Storm: Oh its so cute. Thanks Commander for buying it for me, we will beam it
on board the ship.
Loana: I'm glad I don't have to walk into the Beat 'n' Shake looking like this. Sooner we get this over and done with and get this stupid looking gear off us and back into our normal uniforms the better.
+ You obtain the Sloop Protective Clothing and put it on the party members.
+ You buy the Sloop Remedy for 20 credits. You feel much better.