1. Wow Impressive looking ship. Sleek and smooth. Military class ship is it?
2. Very nice ship Commander.
3. Sure is a nice sleek-looking design.
4. It's quite a big ship
5. Nice ship Sleek, smooth, looks pretty modern.
6. I once had a ship of similar design a long time ago.
7. Wow, what a big ship. How many decks?
8. Looks like I will settle in very well here.
Cronis: You are not on your world Commander. This is a different world to the one you are used to. Things are done differently here. I been here before. You have to have high tech security to buy certain things from their vending machines. but Iwarn you, when it comes to tech security boosts, the prices are incremental, if you use the machine more than once and hope to get cheap tech security boosts think again.
Commander: Arrghh, useless machines we will get the tech credit elsewhere otherwise I will have no credits left for any ship upgrades.
Health boost 50 credits
Poison Cure 100 credits.
FLAGS: If Tech Security Level is higher than 10. This shows upx22
Tech Sec Credit 3,000 credits.
Security Probe 20,000 credits
(If you click on Health boost. This shows up.
Listen to the Messsage (script below divider)
Leave the Machine
Flags. If you have 12 tech credits or higher.
Buy Biotic Boost Compoumd 15,000 Credits.
Flags: If you have 15 Tech Credits.
Buy a bio upgrade for 12,000 credits. (script below)
Vendor Machine: Is Life getting you all down?, Have aliens still got you in a squeeze?
Failing to get the upper hand in those long battles? Then you need a boost, so how about Hey Bosto Health Boosts. The Quadrant's most reliable health resource at Only 50 Credits Each. Get them while they still last. (P.S No refunds allowed). Have a nice day and thank you for your purchase.
Nosey Nella Parkbottom: We need plenty of those, believe me, this world is not always a very friendly place. But these won't last long, we need Supa Boosts, they are a bit like Elixirs, but they restore back all your health. We need to go out into the desert plains to get those, they come from the scorpion and other tough monsters that are out there.
+ You lose 50 credits.
Rex: Keep farming in places and systems and eventually you will find them, Some worlds have more of them than others. You will also need them for getting into certain systems. They are very valuable. Some places have lots of Tech Credits and others have lots of Tech Credits. They are common throughout these systems.
Commander: No need to be sarcastic, Any little bit of money is helpful for our mission.
+ If Shield 6 has been triggered in dialog.
Commander: Any little bit helps towards getting the money for that shield.
+ Array for Walkalong to City Area
1. Little Boy: Hey, watch where you are going.
2. Woman: Where did you come from? And picks herself up. Idiot.
3. Young man: Oww, that hurt
4. Little Girl: are you are blind or something?
5. Little Boy: Ouch, you big clumsy oaf, you stood on my foot.
6. Cheeky Boy 2: Hahah, boy, What a stupid looking suit.
7. Passserby: Watch it moron.
8. Rude boy 1: Didn't you see me?
9. Rude boy 2: How rude.
10. Rude boy 3: Look where you are going next time.
11. Rude boy 4: What a stupid looking suit your friend is wearing.
12. Rude boy 5: Why is this Teloran doing on our world?
13. Rude boy 6: Didn't you see me coming your way?
14. Rude boy 7: Hey, that hurt, don't step on my foot Teloran.
15. Rude boy 8: Who do you think you are stepping in my way
16. Rude boy 9: Get out of my way.
17. Rude boy 9: What the? ouch.
18. Rude Boy 3: Go back to Telos, we don't want you here.
19. Rude Boy 2: We don't wany anymore of your dissapearing toy cats. Go home.
20. Rude Boy 2: The last time you brought a Leonix here, I tripped over it.
21. Rude Boy 4: Go back to Telos and keep your toy cats at home with you.
22. Rude Boy 5: I brought a toy cat from Telos once, and it dissapeared on me and I couldn't find it, I WANT my money back.
23. Rude Boy 3: The last thing Vinus needs is Telorans bringing those stupid cats back in again.
24. Rude Boy 4: What kind of strange uniform is that? Where can I get one?
+ IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE ALIEN DOG PET DECORDER You get doggie talk.
Rude Alien Dog: Yap, Yap, Growl, Grrr... yap yap yap.
+ IF YOU HAVE THE PET DECODER The language will be translated to your language.
Rude Alien Dog: And who the hell are you? I run this footpath and you're a waste of space that's in my way. Move it or lose it. Poor little precious? Come on lady give me a break
pull yourself together or go get some professional help or I'm getting myself a new owner.
Array to determine Storm's Response
1. Yeah, they lack manners on this planet. You'll soon see.
2. They do speak their mind on this planet.
3. They don't trust outsiders
4. This is how the locals talk on Vinus.
5. It is a rude mannered world, yes.
6. The locals excel at rudeness on this planet.
7. You will get used to how they speak around here, just ignore it.
8. Your first time on Vinus Commander?
Skinar: What about this illegal weapon of Storms? A mini Transporter replicator hidden in his backpack?, are you kidding me? That's no small feat, how the hell did he managed to blindside all of security and get his grubby little hands on one of those rare devices? They
have been banned throughout most of the galaxy.
Commander: I don't know how he managed to pull those strings but he was once a military commander on his world, so I'll have to think of something to tell to Central. You promise me Skinar, not a word about this to anyone until I have first sorted it out with Central
understand, and this is a DIRECT ORDER.
+ The Commander then walks down to the Navigation area of the ship. Skinar is left to think over about his recent actions.....and there is a little bit regret in what he did.
Array to determine State of Skinar's thoughts.
1. Am I the only one that gets into trouble around here
2. Dum Dee Dum I'll just continue flying the ship.
3. Is there anything exciting around here?
4. I wonder if he's serious about the brig?
5.Any chance of me and this Loana ? No Skinar, (bang head on table)
6. Maybe I should've have spied on the commander. Even though I was worried about my brother.
7. I think I desere a promotion. Skinar. Don't let the captain hear you say that, He mad enough as it is.
8. I think the Commander is trying to show me some tough love.
9. It would be great if the autopilot was working then I wouldn't have to do much but just sit around and talk to myself. When are we going to get thoes upgrades?
10. I say silly things to myself sometimes. It helps pass the time
11. I wonder what Dr. Thompson thinks of me. .
12. I hope they rescue my brother.
13. Well at least he didn't yell too loud at me this time.
14. Why did it have to me? Poor old Skinar?
15. Well maybe the commander is right, I should cooperate and give him a chance.
16. I wonder what his job is like since I only sit here talking.
17. I can't wait to get these dam upgrades.
18. This ship has been falling to pieces and malfunctiong without those upgrades.
19. It's my birthday next month.
20. I wonder how my family is doing back home?
21. Sigh, still no new manifold part for the warp engines.
22. I'm one of the good guys, the commander should be more lenient on me.
23. Don't eavesdrop in on the commander, got it Skinar. (Thumps head).
24. I wonder what Storm will do now that his secret is out.
25. I miss my hamburgers. I hate eating ship rations. Someone should fire the cook.
26. Someone should fix that loose vent under my chair. It's getting on my nerves.
27. It's getting a little cold in here, Oh no, the environment system is malfunctioning again. (bangs control panel). Come on work, dammit. . We need those upgrades before we freeze to icicles.
28. A Dark Matter Energy Weapon, Good grief, what next will Storm come up with.
29. Does that mean there's a tiny little black hole spinning around inside his gun?
30. I wonder how Storm's gun works, is that thing under containment?
31. I wonder what's its like to have one of those guns.
32. Skinar stop thinking silly things.
33. I wonder when the autopilot will get fixed.
34. Maybe the gun has anti matter and matter bullets. Wow, I never thought of that, until now.
35. Can i really keep my mouth shut? on something so big as this?