Array 1 of 57 (in these big arrays only 1 entry slot is chosen for display for the party member)
1. That's another one down.
2. And another.
3 I don't care, just line 'em up and I will shoot them down.
4. Ye Haa, that's another one is down
8. One Droid, Two Droids, they all eventually fall.
9. This Station Spiral is huge, it goes on.
10. Storm: Its a pity we can't just float all up in our combat suits on zero gravity
boosters. that would be so much easier.
11. Storm: Why did they have to put the station control right at the very top of
12. Storm: I hope when I'm done taking you down there are no Third Editions.
13. Storm: Your first edition droids got all wiped out.
14. Storm: I thought I had wiped them all out on Telos, but they had a second edition
on the station I didn't know about until now.
15. Storm: Looks like I found the rest of the Droids I didn't wipe out and
they are here on this Station.
16. Storm: You will go down just as easily as the ones on Telos did.
17. Storm: You need new patents, your ones are out of date.
18. Storm: I'm shutting down the robot factory.
19. Commander: Storm, you talk too much. I've never known a guy to enjoy about himself in the middle of combat.
20. Commander: Storm, shut up and just focus on getting to the top of the Station.
21. Commander: Well you seem to be handling those droids quite well.
22. Storm: I guess strength in numbers didn't help you droids.
23. Storm: You may be many, but I have the unlimited ammo.
24. Storm: You might outnumber me, but I outblast you.
25. Storm: You won't beable to stand up to my gun, it has unlimited ammo.
Don't try to get your heads around it, you'll drain all your memory cores.
26. Storm: Show me your commander. He must be somewhere amonst you pile of tin cans.
27. Storm: Time to rock.
28. Storm: Hey aren't you the two Droids who charged us a $500 docking credit fine and threatened to blow our ship out of the sky? if we refused to pay it. OOops sorry about that, I guess you was the wrong droids. Sorry about the mess.
29. Storm: Hey Look, the Goon Squad is back again.
30. Storm: You walk so ridiculous, whats the problem malfunctioning motor circuit? No problem. Storm will fix it. (boom) shoots droid.
31. Storm: This is getting boring.
32. Storm: Are any of you missing an arm or an leg?
33. Storm: No gap?, no problem, I will just make one.
34. Storm: I make my own path if there is none.
35. Storm: It dosen't matter the number of the odds, I always come out on top.
36. Storm: Storm is moving on through. The train aint stopping.
37. Loana: Put a sock in it, Storm.
38. Loana: Shut UP !!!!!.
39. Loana: Everything I say to Him seems to fall on deaf ears.
40. Loana: This guy is deaf or something?
41. Loana: There's no reasoning with Storm.
42. Commander: You've just given me an great idea Storm, I will mention this to the Upgrades Department when we get back onto the ship to tell them to fit zero gravity boosters to the end of our shoes. In case we need them if there's zero gravity around, we never know what kind of situations we may come up in as this thing progresses.
43. Storm: You better hope these droids don't start flying, they can be hard to target.
44. Commander: You didn't tell me that they can fly.
45. Storm: Didn't I, oh, sorry.
47. Storm: We should be ok, there's no Third Editions showing up yet.
48. Storm: Here we come.
49. Storm: Its a long way to get to the top Commander, Gravity boots might've been better.
50.Storm: I hope I don't have to walk all the way
51. Storm: Don't worry Commander, there's only about 4000 or so droids left to go. We will
be through them in no time.
52. Storm: I don't know of any other way of taking them out.
53. Storm: It will take a while, just be paitent, you will get your ship upgraded.
54. Storm: I hope they upgrade the ship with better weapons in the armory when we get through all this.
55. Storm: I'm starting to get a little bit tired. Keep an eye on my health will ya?
56. Storm: I hope you brought plenty of health boosts before boarding this station Loana, we are going to need them.
56. Loana: Umm, ermm I brought less than ten health boosts with me Storm.
56. Storm: Say what? Only ten, you gotta be kidding me, you should be well stocked with
over 80 of them at least. Talk about being unprepared, why didn't you stock up
before taking on this mission? Oh boy, we have got our work cut out for us, we will be
lucky if you guys will make it alive. You're in big trouble, even with my gun I can't
cover all of you if those droids simultaneously attack us. Wait until we get to the third
editions, you need all the health boosts for dealing with these guys.
56. Loana: I'm sure we will do just fine Storm, I have a few combo moves I can try on these
if hand-to-hand combat is necessary.
56. Storm: You don't understand Loana, oh never mind, hand to hand combat is not enough to take out a Third Edition Battledroid with kicks. What you really need is a self-generating heal
magic spell, but I've not seen any store where we can get that.
56. Loana: Ok, so we came into this mission unprepared, its going to be a miracle if we come out alive.
56. Storm: Yeah, pretty much, it will be a miracle of we ever get through this. Because you failed to stock up before we boarded this station we're in deep trouble, well, we just have to continue on through the station, and hope we can survive with what little health boosts we have left. We can't abort the mission now. Do you have any elixirs handy?
+ If you didn't buy any elixirs at the marketplace.
56. Loana: Ermm no, Elixirs either, I forgot to buy some.
56. Storm: Arrrghh, we are really in trouble now.
+ If you have some Elixirs
56. Loana: Yes I have got a few of them.
56. Storm: Good, that's better than having nothing. We will need to use those. Next time stock up on plenty of Elixirs, they are needed for the stronger enemies or in this case battledroids.
Array 1 of 9
1. I'm looking forward to that type of upgrade on my boots Commander. Then I can freely swing my gun anywhere around me I want, It be more easier to target.
2. Gravity boot sounds good.
3. It will be fun to fly around in rocket boosters while shooting.
4. It beats walking.
5. He He He, Bring on the Gravity Boots.
6. Cool, then I will look like a real Bounty Hunter.
7. Let's hope the tin cans don't get any ideas.
8. Damm, they heard it...
9. Yea Commander the Third Editions are about five times the strength of the ones we are fighting now.
10. Third Editions are powerful. They take many shots to take out.
1. Commander: Ok
2. Commander: Oh, There goes another burnt droid memory core.
Hud Status Array Notices 10 of 1
1. + Another droid has been destroyed
2. + Droid explodes into a thousand pieces.
3. + The droid falls apart and crumblse to the ground.
4. + The droid blasts into pieces
5. + It blows up.
6. + It explodes. Robot parts fly everywhere.
7. + The Droid falls to the ground
8. + Another droid defeated.
9. + The droid starts smoking and explodes in burning flames
Commander Array 1 of 8
1. Do you ever get tired of shooting things?
2. Do you ever stop shooting?
3. Will you stop shooting these droids? Must we kill all of them?
4. Can you stop shooting them? Or is this the only way to get through them?
5. Can't we just find a main power replay or something and knock all these droids out?
6. Why can't we pull all their chips out, then they will stop operating. surely.
7. Is there a main plug on this station we can pull on these droids?
Loana: But that's impossible, I never programmed them to shoot humans. I didn't tell them to open fire on anyone. This is not right. . Someone must be is controlling them or had changed their programming. My droids were not meant to shoot anyone. We have to find out what is controlling their behavior.
Commander: I wonder what is going on. I hope we can get to the bottom of this, it might explain the malfunctions happening also on our ship.
SHIELDS DOWN... (Regenerating)
Commander Audio Shield Hud Status: WARNING, Shields Damaged, Can only regenerate at 80.
+ 1 Squadron of Droids eradicated
+ 20 Droids have now been destroyed.
Turn into right passage where the droids came from.
Go back the way you came. - not implemented yet
Battle Array 1 of 29
1. That's the last of them. What a mess, burnt out droid parts lying everywhere.
2. That's the last of that little group.
3. Flaming Burning droid parts and circuitry are scattered everywhere, what
4. Some droids are still on fire, Storm fire that is, hehehe.
5. Well that group wasn't so hard.
6. I can't wait for another group to come.
7. Give me more.
8. I can never get enough of this type of action.
9. LoanaL: This guy has got a serious problem and he is starting to give me the creeps.
10. Bla Bla Bla Loana, you always at it aint you.
11. There are no more of the for now.
12. Can't we just get along
13. These droids are not our friends.
14. I am not one of them just because I can understand what they are saying
15. Commander: Ok you two, cut it out, lets just focus on the mission.
16. Commander: Focus on the mission, Clear the station. Get the ship upgraded.
17. Storm: There's over 4000 of them to clear out.
18. Could take two or three hours to clean out the whole station.
19. Loana: Bla bla bla Storm. You and your endless ego and grandizing.
20. Storm: Let's just carry on, we have along way to walk.
21. Storm: Make sure everybody is all stocked up because this will be a long drawn out fight.
22. Storm: We can't get back control of them.
23. Storm: Those droids we can't control we have no choice but to shoot them.
24. Storm: They will shoot us if we don't shoot them.
25. Storm: The Techdroids are not known for taking many prisoners. They just like to shoot anything in their way.
26. Storm: I hope you guys have strong health when we face the Third Editions because you cannot be weak.
27. Storm: If you have any weakness, deal with it now, keep your health up.
28. Storm: Another day at the office for me. Keep an eye on my health and shields.
29. Storm: You might find their memory chips useful
Storm: Hey, now enough of that. I provide a service, by protecting everybody lives here in the party so no harm may come to us, but if you're not prepared, well stocked up before coming into a place like this well if you get hurt it won't be my fault. Everybody in the party is responsible for looking after their own health and I will protect you as much as I can. But I can only do so much
to try to cover everybody else.
Commander: Uh oh, stop chatting guys, I hear more of them on their way. We have got a long way still to go.
+ If Marston's health is less than 5000 units remaining.
Commander: Dammit, I should've brought that special Item I saw back at the hospital when I was going to see Dr. Thompson. My health is not looking so good and we've only just started this mission.