Storm: Let' get driving.
Storm: Hurry, Hurry, on the move now.
Storm: We've only seconds, we must hurry.
Storm: Dammit, not again. You should have listened and not stalled for time.
+ You are too late. The flare hits the planet, there is a blinding
flash as you cover your eyes. And then it is all dark on the planet
Storm: Ooh, is everyone alright?
Commander: Oooh, We can look for the artifact at another time, but right now we need the doctor to patch us all up. We do need to do something about the flares, perhaps install a reflector in our suits so that the solar flares will no longer damage our shields and our bodies.
(The Shuttle Arrives into view.)
Step into Shuttle
-----------THE SHUTTLE ARRIVES TO PICK UP THE INJURED PARTY ------------
+ You all step slowly into the shuttle. The pilot gets out
Array 1 of 30
1. Oh Boy Commander, you look pretty all banged up the damage looks pretty bad. The Doctor will have you all patched up in no time. (Skinar helps assist the injured members.
2. Oh man, what a mess, the doctor will patch you up
3. Oh, now I know what its like to get your ass toasted.
4. The burns look pretty bad.
5. Oh this looks bad, 3rd degree burns.
6. Ouch that looks so painful
7. That must've hurt.
8. Are you in any pain.
9. That flare did alot of damage. You need medical attention.
10. Yeow what a sight.
11. These look like serious third degree burns to me.
12. We need to get everybody into medical.
13. You all need ugent medical attention. The Doctor is coming.
14. Are you in much pain?
15. Dr. Thompson is not going to like this.
16. These burns look deep.
17. What a nasty experience
18. Holy Cow, you got hit by a solar flare alright.
19. I would not have gone out there withot a suit.
20. I'll get you all into the shuttle.
21. Next time, try to keep away from the solar flares.
22. You're badly damaged.
23. Did you check the Planet's weather patterns?
24.How did this happen?
25.Why didn't you stay inside the city where it was safe?
26. Its not safe out in the wilderness
27. Stay in the city next time
28.I don't know what to say.
29. I'm lost for words.
30. Is that you, Commander?
Commander: Not another word Skinar. Just get us into the Shuttle and quickly to the Medical Bay.
+ The Shuttle takes off and heads back to the ship.
(- Cutscene of Shuttle taking off from planet and heading back to
(ABOARD THE SHUTTLE-- Shuttle is shaking from all the turbulence of the
atmosphere, the Commander, Storm and Loana are sitting up leaning
against the shuttle bay walls. Looking very tired, have burnt
scorch markets all over their bodies from the solar flare damage.
Commander: Oooh, I hope we can get something fitted to our suits or something to deal with the flares. I'll go down to upgrades to see what can be done. I need to get something for the pain, arghhh, those sunbuns are bad.
1. Oh My God, what happened to you ?
2. Oh what a mess, I will have to patch you up.
3. You have sustained some very nasty third degree burns.
4. This will take a while for me to repair this kind of damage. Come on Commander, bring everybody also into the infirmary,
5. You have serious third degree burns on you. What happened?
6. You need medical Attention now.
7. These been a lot of damage done. But I will soon have you patched up like new.
8. You don't look very good Commander.
9. This don't look good but is repariable.
10. You're in bad shape commander.
11. What happened to all of you?
12. Let me guess, you got hit by a solar flare.
13. This looks like solar damage to me. What happened?
14. You need emergency medical attention immediately.
15. I hope I can repair all this mess.
16. I'm always having to patch you guys up.
17. I get tired of this. But its a doctor's duty to help the crew.
18. You should've checked the planets weather reports to know if it was safe or not to explore the planet.
19. Telos is a dangerous world and you just received a small taste of it commander.
20. Those solar flares are dangerous, I hope I can repair this.
Array 1 of 28
1. Why didn't you go with adequate protection?
2. Did you take any thermal suits for protection?
3. You should've taken protection.
4. I guess you forgot to wear protective suits
5. You need to check things first before you go out wandering around on these planets.
6. And I have to patch you up.
7. You'll live, but you might be sore for a few days or a week.
8. Into the decontamination Chamber you will have to go to re-construct the damage that was done.
9. I'm surprised you even survived that flare blast.
10. So you got your goose cooked. Hmm well you should've done research on the planet first.
11. Listen to Storm next time Commander, he knows his own planet and its dangers.
12. Don't say I told you so.
13. Well i could've told you so.
14. Urgh, what a terrible sight to look it. No deep Damage, thank goodnes.
15. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now.
16. Ouch, those burns look pretty painful.
17. I need to fix this before any complications set in.
18. Another fix it job for the doctor.
19. You should be paying me extra for this.
20. Did the away mission fail?
21. The damage is severe, but not life-threatening. You was lucky Commander.
22. Next time, wear a suit before you go out in the desert areas.
23. What a mess I have to clean up.
24. I can repair this, but it will take a while. You may find yourselves weak for a few days.
25. Surface skin damage by the looks of it. Luckily I don't need to do facial reconstruction.
26. Those flares are dangerous commander. You was lucky it only singed you.
27. The heat a little too much for you Commander?
28. I did try to warn you about that planet.