"The Unknown Universe."
This has to be one of the weirdest games on the planet. Its Bizarre. This is Space Exploration turned all upside-down on its head. This Is Anything but your Normal Universe with a Crazy A.I Ship Computer that's all out of control. This aint the standard RPG. It may look simple but is actually quite complex with thousands of variables as it is a Choice and Consequences game. (Game Variables List) It is a mix of friendly and also hostile worlds. WARNING, not all wildlife on the planets are friendly. To view all systems in the game click on System list.
Game is still being developed in Unreal Engine
despite Covid 19 Lockdown.
DIALOG: This website contains all of the Dialog to Tesseract Prime Offworlds Universe as well as videos of the gameplay as it is being built in Unreal Engine 4. The game and the dialog was written in batch script before implementing it into Unreal Engine Blueprints. For those who don't believe that this game was made in text form first before it was put into a 3d game engine here's proof. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO)
LIST OF BUGS:
The code is complex because it uses alot of parent-child classes and interfaces.
You can also use the Mouse Wheel to scroll the menu tabs up or down if you can't see all the systems showing.
The Megallanc Cloud is a very large Cloud spanning across several dozen of the Systems. So it can show up as Blue Megallanc, Grey Megallanc, Purple or Red or Green or Yellow, ect the color of the cloud depends on the type of star in that system that shines upon it.
The Main Script file is over 415k lines in size.
The Tesseract Prime Universe is vast. Its a big massive game a bit like Kotor with all the dialog but with alot more planets and systems.
Old Updates Page 2017-2018
Current Updates (2019)
15 June 2020
* New Outerworlds/Cyre/Jovain System/Complaint
* New Outerworlds/Cyre/Jovain System/Purchase Crisis
* New Hansu Systen/Blackhell/Blackhell Vendor
* New Hansu System/Blackhell/Dreaded Stairs
* New Hansu System/Blackhell/Wimpy Dragon
* New Hansu System/Blackhell/Crashed Ship Site
1 Jul 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Lousy Checks/Mesh Scan
4 Jul 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Lousy Checks/Mesh Control
* New Hyoshi System/Lousy Checks/Gatekeeper
5 Jul 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Lousy Checks/Questions
14 Jul 2020
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Missing Physics
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Wimpy Dragon Quest
28 Jul 2020
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Gatekeeper
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Misbones Quest
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Blowout
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/No Transport
* New Uri Tanis
16 Aug 2020
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Wraxby
17 Aug 2020
* Added Patrolling Enemy Flying Droids to Blackhell Map
* New Hyoshi System/LousyChecks/Sidney
22 Aug 2020
* New Hansu System/LousyChecks/Rampage Mainframe (boss)
10 Sep 2020
* Shopkeeper, Inventory System, Abilities System added.
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Red Crystal Area 1
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Red Crystal Area 2
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/End of Planet
11 sep 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Noob Vendors
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/ChairReturn
24 sep 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Red Crystal Area 3
Flycam can now follow the player
Enemy Flying Patrol System Working
Inventory system working for all party members
Collectibles System is working
Quest System needs to be debugged (not yet working)
Abilities Action bar Casting System works but needs debugging.
Shopkeeper Vendor System working
Notify Tray System is working but needs linking to dialog system.
Still to come **
Skill Tree System
Video of Blackhell Gameplay (as so far been developed).
15 sep 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Red Crystal area/Side Area
* New Hyoshi System/Blackhell/Red Crystal Area/NoobVendors
5 oct 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis/Ship Upgrades Elsie
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis Docking
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis Joris Vendors
10 oct 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis/Sign Crazy
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri tanis/Jaros Ship Upgrades
22 oct 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Hansu/Uri Tanis/Stomping Grounds
The Three Eye Yi-Yi Enemies
Eye Yi Yi
Eye Yi Ye
Eye Yi Yow
Spells of The Eye Classes:
They are gonna hurt your party and do damage. you need to be fairly leveled up before you enter into the Deserts Cavern area on Telos where these eye creatures dwell.
New Hunt Quest Added, Found in the middle of the Desert after the first encounter with Resentment. Defeat up to 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and don't come back to the hunting shop until you find the Red Blindshield !! Reward: 6,000 credits, and a special secret bonus.
If you defeat 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and return back you only get the 6,000 credits. If you find the Red Blindshield which is dropped rarely by those creatures, you will also get the special secret bonus (whatever that is).
Will Someone FIX THIS SHIP ! (Mission 3: On The Droid Starbase) is a long grinder melee combat mission, its massive... It is wise to level up on lower levels first before entering into this Droid mission. It is not recommended to enter this area until you are at least level 15. There are NOT very many Health Boosts on the droid station to find.
if you make poor choices in the game, you can be
delevelled. There will also be some alien creatures on some worlds that will have the power to delevel you temporarily if you come near their range during combat. If one of them hits you with a delevel spell then you will be more vulnerable to attacks. It will make the enemies temporarily more stronger for a short period of time. Likewise if you find a Supa Bupa then it will make you impervious to their attacks for a short period of time.
Soon Fangrcrawler Elders Cave Trials Area
* Dawk, Tawk and Gawk. and a loss of gravity in this system.
Soon * The Pushers and Too Heavy Sword story lines.
* Added also the ridiculous throne script for Telos.
* Ntis System has been updated.
* Warning, The Trading Merchants in this game WILL every now and again try to rip you off or trip you up when you make deals with them. So select your merchants wisely.
STAR MAP SYSTEM
Star Maps slowly unlock all the galaxy as you acquire them and can be obtained in a number of different ways:
* Some star maps can be brought at the local store.
* Some are hidden in urns or in treasure areas scattered around on different planets.
* T6 Unit if you repair the droid he has a big archive of them, but he can only release star maps one or two from time to time. So you won't get them all off him at once.
* As part of an Enemy Drop sometimes
they may drop a star map (rare).
* Chatting to different characters in the game can result sometimes in them giving you a star map of their homeworld or some other item to help you out (if they are on friendly terms with you)
* Star Maps may also be given as part of fulfilling a certain quest in the game.
Not all star maps are the same.
NOTE: Ship Deck Areas scripts have not been all added in yet on the site. Brig 8 and 10 are now operational. (If you can't see all the menu tabs just use your mouse wheel to scroll the menu lists up or down)
You will be pursued sometimes by enemies all the way to the save checkpoints and even if you get to a save checkpoint, you're not always going to be safe to save your game and may be ambushed or have to fight off a few monsters or enemies before you can save.
The commander will have bio-powers (still under construction)
Some of the save checkpoint areas can spawn urns with a random common or a rare item. And some urns don't appear until after a certain number of spawns. There are also some funny little messages that pop up when saving the game..and also some urns can also contain hidden save checkpoints. Click here to see list.
Chests or urns that are in the main areas of the game will re-spawn only a limited number of times then they will soon stop spawning. If they stop spawning they will read (empty). NOT ALL Urns and Chests are safe, some have Nasty Surprises, some may contain traps, or trigger an ambush. So you can't just open every single chest up and just get goodies all the time, Good items are mixed in also with traps and other nasties.
The rare good items will only show up about once out of 100 or more spawns. So you won't have to do a thousand spawns just to try to get a rare item. You can also get some rare items in doing hover car races if you find systems that hold hover-car racing.. Some party members may join your group temporarily at first before they become permanent members of the main party or ship roster as there's not just only the main party members, but also the whole entire ship roster.
The game takes place in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Sirus Expanse.
The Main PARTY Members will be:
(Ex-Doc Now Teloran military Commander)
(NC7 Presidium Commander)
(Faction: Titan Suns)
(Faction: Silver Suns)
(Station Security Guard)
(Bio-Genetic Research Scientist)
Nosey Nella Parkas
(Starlight Winkel Junior Reporter)
The Crazy A.I Ship Computer
with the awful voice Synthesis
Click here to listen
Axle Marston (Commander)
Mesh provided by ThomThumb
Movies of Game Maps
Unreal Engine 4
The Audio Files of the characters in the game done by the voice actors are under CC-BY-NC (Creative Commons by Attribution Non-Commercial).
The Game Engine (Unreal Engine 4), is under the Epic EULA.
Note: I may develop the game also in another game engine .
* new Godot Screenshots.
(Blackhell place of misery with pretty gemstones)
Abort Genesis Game Map
Pongpok Homeworld Map
Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
(Stages of Development)
Note: I had limited resources avaliable in trying to make this game in Unreal Engine 4) The game is all in bits and pieces at the moment, the Dialog is working but like with any project there are a couple of issues still to work out with it. The level maps and save system are not all linked up yet. At least the Forget Me Not Probes are working. And they do attack you.
Nc7 Presidium Ship Interior
Nc7 Presidium Warp Core
Screenshots of Besai Map
Screenshots of Noobus with Besian Guards Stranded on the planet at dusk.
PongPok Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
Crank Moonbase Colony
This is a strange place with a ridiculously long corridoor
Home of the Forget Me Not Security Probes of the Besians.