"The Unknown Universe."
Wacky, Weird, SILLY, Strange, Is Anything but your NoRmAL Universe !! With a Crazy A.I Computer System that's out of control. There's never been a game quite like this! This game does NOT always follow the standard rules of RPG's.
This is not a normal game. It is somewhat bizzare. Things in it shake, things will jitter, or rattles, it creaks. There are weird characters, it has weird music, weird creatures, it has thousands of audio streams and text dialog. It is a mix of friendly and hostile worlds. WARNING, not all wildlife on the planets are friendly. The Game also Breaks Kayfabe. (Breaks out of Character at times.)
Please be patient while the game script is slowly being put all online. If you can't see all the sub menus on the main toolbar then reduce the size of your webpage browser screen with ctrl - or scroll up or down with the mouse wheel while the mouse is on the menu. . This site lays out the whole entire concept of this bizzare strange game. The game is being built in Unreal Engine 4 so there are some issues to sort out still with the humanoid rigs and Unreal Engine.
Huge Massive Script: It is Over 215k lines long.
A Galactic SCI-FI ARPG Interactive Dialog Adventure Game (Currently still in early development.)
Update also been done on Noobus
The Spoak planet has been updated.
* NEW Brig 8 and Damaged brig scripts are now online
* NEW Hercai Homeworld Scripts now online.
* NEW Rim Outerworlds Script now added
* New Captain's Quarters now added
* New Medical Bay Area Online
* New Obblus System now online
* NEW Nubian Nebula script now online
* NEW Fangrcrawler's Cave script now online.
* NEW Ror System with Forbidden Caldron online.
* New Freyan System online
* New Myr System online
* New Okion Noobus (planet) online
* New Nowhere Town added
* New Bardu Junkyard added
* New Abomination Planet added (script under dev
* New Tesseract Prime Ruins half of script online.
* New Great Yellow Nebula
* New Rogue, Slums and Info Centre (under const)
* New More of Manaos areas online (under const)
* Extra Planets were added to the Besai System
* Telos Pet store script has been updated.
* Gnosia System is being updated
* Philap System and Philbogus (now added to Telos)
* New Resentment BOSS 1st Encounter Script
* New Find Modus Magic Shop script being added
* New Scorpion Lair Added
* New Abort Research Genesis Station (is still under dev but has been added, (this script is to do with Besian Failed Experiments. Script is readable.
* New Vinus Dying Gardens has been added.
* New Telos Droid Tech Service Parts added.
* New Vinus The Gardens Script added
* New Vinus Lost The Planet script under cons
* New Telsia System Script (under dev)
Ziran and Tarian Systems currently being updated
some of the script is already online for these systems..
* New Ror System Docks been added
* New Ratas Five (under dev) Docking Script added
* New Desert Caverns Area Created for Telos,
New Enemy: Eye Yi-YI.
Spells: Telemetry Punch
They are gonna hurt your party and do damage. you need to be fairly levelled up before you enter into the Deserts Cavern area.
New Hunt Quest Added, Found in the middle of the Desert after the first encounter with Resentment. Defeat up to 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and don't come back to the hunting shop until you find the Red Blindshield !! Reward: 6,000 credits, and a special secret bonus.
If you defeat 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and return back you only get the 6,000 credits. If you find the Red Blindshield which is dropped rarely by those creatures, you will also get the special secret bonus (whatever that is).
Will Someone FIX THIS SHIP ! (Mission 3: On The Droid Starbase) is a long grinder melee combat mission, its massive... It is wise to level up on lower levels first before entering into this Droid mission. It is not recommended to enter this area until you are at least level 15. There are NOT very many Health Boosts on the droid station to find.
There is alot of Dialog in the game script because not all of the enemy battles has been added into it yet.
This is a choices and consequences type of game. So if you make poor choices in the game, you can be
delevelled as well and lose levels as well as gain them if you make good choices. There will also be some alien creatures on some worlds that will have the power to delevel you temporarily if you come near their range during combat. If one of them hits you with a delevel spell then you will be more vunerable to attacks when the spell drops your level down. It will make the enemies temporarily more stronger for a short period of time. Likewise if you find a Supa Bupa then it will make you impervious to their attacks for a short period of time.
Soon Fangrcrawler Elders Cave Trials Area
* Dawk, Tawk and Gawk. and a loss of gravity in this system.
Soon * The Pushers and Too Heavy Sword storylines.
* Added also the ridiculous throne script for Telos.
* Ntis System has been updated.
* Warning, The Trading Merchants in this game WILL every now and again try to rip you off or trip you up when you make deals with them. So select your merchants wisely.
STAR MAP SYSTEM
Star Maps slowly unlock all the galaxy as you acquire them and can be obtained in a number of different ways:
* Some star maps can be brought at the local store.
* Some are hidden in urns or in treasure areas scattered around on different planets.
* T6 Unit if you repair the droid he has a big archive of them, but he can only release star maps one or two from time to time. So you won't get them all off him at once.
* As part of an Enemy Drop sometimes
they may drop a star map (rare).
* Chatting to different characters in the game can result sometimes in them giving you a star map of their homeworld or some other item to help you out (if they are on friendly terms with you)
* Star Maps may also be given as part of fulfilling a certain quest in the game.
Not all star maps are the same.
NOTE: Ship Deck Areas scripts have not been all added in yet on the site. Brig 8 and 10 are now operational. (If you can't see all the menu tabs just use your mouse wheel to scroll the menu lists up or down)
It is a choices and consequences type of game and that's why there are so many different variables in it.
The Game involves many worlds and MANY SYSTEMS. Its got alot of silliness in it. It is a finite system as I don't have a procedural universe engine. You will be pursued sometimes by enemies all the way to the save checkpoints and even if you get to a save checkpoint, you're not always going to be safe to save your game and may be ambushed or have to fight off a few monsters or enemies before you can save.
The commander will have bio-powers (still under construction)
Some of the save checkpoint areas can spawn urns with a random common or a rare item. And some urns don't appear until after a certain number of spawns. There are also some funny little messages that pop up when saving the game..and also some urns can also contain hidden save checkpoints. Click here to see list.
Chests or urns that are in the main areas of the game will respawn only a limited number of times then they will soon stop spawning. If they stop spawning they will read (empty). NOT ALL Urns and Chests are safe, some have Nasty Surprises, some may contain traps, or trigger an ambush. So you can't just open every single chest up and just get goodies all the time, goodies are mixed also with traps and other nasties.
The rare good items will only show up about once out of 100 or more spawns. So you won't have to do a thousand spawns just to try to get a rare item. You can also get rare items in hovercar races if you find systems that hold space racing.. There's Over 20,000 lines of interactive text and audio dialog between 10 main party members so far). But some party members may join your group temporarily at first before they become pernament members on the ship's roster or part of the main party..
The game takes place in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Sirus Expanse.
The Main PARTY Members will be:
(Ex-Doc Now Teloran military Commander)
(NC7 Presidium Commander)
(Faction: Titan Suns)
(Faction: Silver Suns)
(Station Security Guard)
(Bio-Genetic Research Scientist)
Nella Nosey Parkbottom
(Starlight Winkel Junior Reporter)
The Commander in the T-Position in Unreal Engine 4