This Page was last updated 16th April 2021
Most of the work over the last three months has gone into all the script dialog writing for all the game worlds and recording all the audio for the NPC's.
"The Unknown Universe."
This game is a unfolding of many strange oddities through the journey of the different worlds with Commander Axle Marston and his crew have to find ways to deal with all the strange situations that pop up including the Ship Protocol Extremist Ensign Peters. (Click to view list of crazy planet names) This Is Anything but your Normal Universe with a Crazy A.I Ship Computer that's all out of control this aint the Standard RPG. It may look simple but its complex with thousands of flag variables as it is a Choice and Consequences game. (See Game Variables List) It is a mix of friendly and also hostile worlds. WARNING, not all wildlife on the planets and not all factions are friendly. To view all systems in the game (click on System list) The game also has mote pickups which you can get from enemy drops or urns (see list of motes)
Number of Game Flag Variables 4,618
Total Number of Game Script Lines : 471,619
No of Dialog Lines 60,000+ (Main Party & all NPC's)
Game is still being developed in Unreal Engine
despite Covid 19 Lockdown.
DIALOG: This site contains all of the Dialog to Tesseract Prime Offworlds Universe as well as videos of the gameplay as it is being built in Unreal Engine 4. The game and all the thousands of lines of dialog (just like Kotor) was all written in simple batch script before implementing it into Unreal Engine Blueprints. For those who don't believe that this game was made in text before it was put into a 3d game engine here's the proof. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO)
LIST OF BUGS:
Quest System not working yet.
The code is complex because it uses alot of parent-child classes and interfaces.
You can also use the Mouse Wheel to scroll the menu tabs up or down if you can't see all the systems showing.
The Megallanc Cloud is a very large Cloud spanning across several dozen of the Systems. So it can show up as Blue Megallanc, Grey Megallanc, Purple or Red or Green or Yellow, ect the color of the cloud depends on the type of star in that system that shines upon it.
The Main Script file is over 415k lines in size.
The Tesseract Prime Universe is vast. Its a big massive game like Kotor with all the dialog but with alot more planets and systems than Kotor.
Old Updates Page 2017-2018
Current Updates (2019)
These are all the dialog scripts for the game.
Flycam can now follow the player
Enemy Flying Patrol System Working
Inventory system is working for all party members
Items Collectibles System is working
Quest System needs to be debugged (not yet working)
Abilities Action bar Casting System works but needs debugging.
Shopkeeper Vendor System working
Notify Tray System is working but needs linking to dialog system.
Enemy AI can now attack in turns.
Still to come **
Skill Tree System
Video of Blackhell Gameplay (as so far been developed).
25 Nov 2020
SYPNOSIS: A New Script is now being written called Peaceful Resolves. It is A Diplomacy Political Faction Mission for the Commander and Loana to try to Resolve the Conflicts going on between the different factions at the Belanus Prime Homeworld. Storm is not allowed down on this world to wreck havoc. Due to Ryzan Council Restrictions. Transk has been banned from certain worlds by the decree of the Council for all worlds within the Quadrant.....The goal is to get every Faction back into peaceful resolves in order to prevent a Civil War of rebellion from breaking out on the planet due to a Market Crash with Element X Trades which if not stopped on this planet will lead into anarchy trade wars throughout the system and not being contained to just affecting the Belanus Prime Homeworld.. This could have negative impacts on future trades and vendors within the system if the Commander and Loana fail to get the factions to come to an agreement
As usual because this is a choice & consequences game the player has the choice to choose the destinies of the Factions to determine what happens to Belanus Prime and its economy....
* New Belanus Prime/Peaceful Resolves
* Nc7 Preisidium/New Elsie Info System
* New Belanus Prime/Upset Citizens
* New Belanus Prime/Council
03 Dec 2020
* New Besai System/Besai Crystal Goo Store/Florisyn Crystals
15 Dec 2020
* New Besai System/Goo Factory
* New Besai System/Goo Suits
* New Besai System/Goo Store
* New Ooskla System/Energy Bans
* New Ooskla System/Energy Bans/Guardian Droids
* New Ooskla System/Weather Machine
* New Ooskla System/Statute Control Crystal Room
19 Dec 2020
* New Aquari System/Occuri Plugoss Fishybites Quest
* New Jamsi/Jamsi Hoverbike Shop/Bikeworshop
* New Jamsi/Jamsi Hoverbike Shop/Bikeworshop/Shields
24 dec 2020
* New Delta Quadrant/Olosin System/Muckbuck
* New Deta Quadrant/Olosin System/Muckbuck/Dull Shield Mix
8 Jan 2021
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Foulweather 1/Bridge
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Chickie Tree
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Overhang
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Fiery Caves
* New Telos /Flurry Grounds/Fiery Caves/Fiery Bats
9 Jan 2021
* New Besai System/Ooskla/Enclosure Ugly Lies
* New Besai System/Ooskla/Gnat Fight 2
* New Besai System/Ooskla/Gnat Fight 3
* New Besai System/Ooskla/Critter Room
* New Besai System/Ooskla/Deep Gnat 1
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Chickie Tree 2
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Water Creatures
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Ground Hog
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Ledges Keel Over
1 Feb 2021
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Slow Coach
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Hopeless Out Of Sorts
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Fire Amulet
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Timefall
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/King Bird
* New Telos/Catacombs/Panstuff Village/Chief
7 Feb 2021
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Panstuff Village/Mini Spears
* New Telos/Flurry Grounds/Panstuff Village/Save Gloop
20 Feb 2021
* New Ntis System/Polaris Belt
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Underground 1
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Clearing
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Middle Caverns
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Guard House
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Faciltiy Gates
* New Ntis System/Oneida/Mining Complex
24 Feb 2021
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Moon Colony
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Reception
* New Celestia Prime/Gurklus Space Station
* New Celestia Prime/Gurklus Homeworld
9 Mar 2021
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Colony/Forbidden Vendor
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Colony/Forbidden Zone 1
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Colony/Forbidden Zone 2
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Colony/Forbidden Zone 3
* New Naredosi/Elcia/Merak Colony/Forbidden Zone 4
11 Mar 2021
* New Hyoshi/Hansu System/Uri Tanis/Pilot Far Table
* New Hysan System/Blue Megallanc Cloud
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Sky Platform A
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Sky Platform B
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Sky Platform C
3 Apr 2021
Checkpoints been added into Blackhell Map (These spawn your player in at the last checkpoint reached location so you don't have to restart again from the very beginning but these are not saved when the computer is turned off. (Hard Save Checkpoints to save the player position into a save file has not been added in yet)
* BUGS Bug in the checkpoint code is still yet to be resolved which only allows the checkpoints to work only a couple of times before losing the player location.
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Grizzly Wuts Area 1
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Grizzly Wuts Area 2
* New Hysan System/Notu Yorbis/Octanod Hell - not added yet
16 Apr 2021 - Reward 1200 XP
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility/EggReception
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility/Reject Room
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility/Testing Room
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility/Success Room
* New Telos/Flurry Nesting Grounds/Flurry Facility/RobberAmbush
The Three Eye Yi-Yi Enemies
Eye Yi Yi
Eye Yi Ye
Eye Yi Yow
Spells of The Eye Classes:
They are gonna hurt your party and do damage. you need to be fairly leveled up before you enter into the Deserts Cavern area on Telos where these eye creatures dwell.
New Hunt Quest Added, Found in the middle of the Desert after the first encounter with Resentment. Defeat up to 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and don't come back to the hunting shop until you find the Red Blindshield !! Reward: 6,000 credits, and a special secret bonus.
If you defeat 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and return back you only get the 6,000 credits. If you find the Red Blindshield which is dropped rarely by those creatures, you will also get the special secret bonus (whatever that is).
Will Someone FIX THIS SHIP ! (Mission 3: On The Droid Starbase) is a long grinder melee combat mission, its massive... It is wise to level up on lower levels first before entering into this Droid mission. It is not recommended to enter this area until you are at least level 15. There are NOT very many Health Boosts on the droid station to find.
if you make poor choices in the game, you can be
delevelled. There will also be some alien creatures on some worlds that will have the power to delevel you temporarily if you come near their range during combat. If one of them hits you with a delevel spell then you will be more vulnerable to attacks. It will make the enemies temporarily more stronger for a short period of time. Likewise if you find a Supa Bupa then it will make you impervious to their attacks for a short period of time.
Soon Fangrcrawler Elders Cave Trials Area
* Dawk, Tawk and Gawk. and a loss of gravity in this system.
Soon * The Pushers and Too Heavy Sword story lines.
* Added also the ridiculous throne script for Telos.
* Ntis System has been updated.
* Warning, The Trading Merchants in this game WILL every now and again try to rip you off or trip you up when you make deals with them. So select your merchants wisely.
STAR MAP SYSTEM
Star Maps slowly unlock all the galaxy as you acquire them and can be obtained in a number of different ways:
* Some star maps can be brought at the local store.
* Some are hidden in urns or in treasure areas scattered around on different planets.
* T6 Unit if you repair the droid he has a big archive of them, but he can only release star maps one or two from time to time. So you won't get them all off him at once.
* As part of an Enemy Drop sometimes
they may drop a star map (rare).
* Chatting to different characters in the game can result sometimes in them giving you a star map of their homeworld or some other item to help you out (if they are on friendly terms with you)
* Star Maps may also be given as part of fulfilling a certain quest in the game.
Not all star maps are the same.
NOTE: Ship Deck Areas scripts have not been all added in yet on the site. Brig 8 and 10 are now operational. (If you can't see all the menu tabs just use your mouse wheel to scroll the menu lists up or down)
You will be pursued sometimes by enemies all the way to the save checkpoints and even if you get to a save checkpoint, you're not always going to be safe to save your game and may be ambushed or have to fight off a few monsters or enemies before you can save.
The commander will have bio-powers (still under construction)
Some of the save checkpoint areas can spawn urns with a random common or a rare item. And some urns don't appear until after a certain number of spawns. There are also some funny little messages that pop up when saving the game..and also some urns can also contain hidden save checkpoints. Click here to see list.
Chests or urns that are in the main areas of the game will re-spawn only a limited number of times then they will soon stop spawning. If they stop spawning they will read (empty). NOT ALL Urns and Chests are safe, some have Nasty Surprises, some may contain traps, or trigger an ambush. So you can't just open every single chest up and just get goodies all the time, Good items are mixed in also with traps and other nasties.
The rare good items will only show up about once out of 100 or more spawns. So you won't have to do a thousand spawns just to try to get a rare item. You can also get some rare items in doing hover car races if you find systems that hold hover-car racing.. Some party members may join your group temporarily at first before they become permanent members of the main party or ship roster as there's not just only the main party members, but also the whole entire ship roster.
The game takes place in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Sirus Expanse.
The Main PARTY Members will be:
(Ex-Doc Now Teloran military Commander)
(NC7 Presidium Commander)
(Faction: Titan Suns)
(Faction: Silver Suns)
(Station Security Guard)
(Bio-Genetic Research Scientist)
Nosey Nella Parkas
(Starlight Winkel Junior Reporter)
The Crazy A.I Ship Computer
with the awful voice Synthesis
Click here to listen
Axle Marston (Commander)
Mesh provided by ThomThumb
Movies of Game Maps
Unreal Engine 4
The Audio Files of the characters in the game done by the voice actors are under CC-BY-NC (Creative Commons by Attribution Non-Commercial).
The Game Engine (Unreal Engine 4), is under the Epic EULA.
Note: I may develop the game also in another game engine .
I may also turn this game into a RPG text driven adventure game.
* new Godot Screenshots.
(Blackhell place of misery with pretty gemstones)
Abort Genesis Game Map
Pongpok Homeworld Map
Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
(Stages of Development)
Note: I had limited resources avaliable in trying to make this game in Unreal Engine 4) The game is all in bits and pieces at the moment, the Dialog is working but like with any project there are a couple of issues still to work out with it. The level maps and save system are not all linked up yet. At least the Forget Me Not Probes are working. And they do attack you.
Nc7 Presidium Ship Interior
Nc7 Presidium Warp Core
Screenshots of Besai Map
Screenshots of Noobus with Besian Guards Stranded on the planet at dusk.
PongPok Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
Crank Moonbase Colony
This is a strange place with a ridiculously long corridoor
Home of the Forget Me Not Security Probes of the Besians.