"The Unknown Universe."
This has to be one of the weirdest games on the planet. Its Bizarre, with Odd humor in it. This is Space Exploration turned all upside-down on its head. This Is Anything but your Normal Universe with a Crazy A.I Ship Computer that's all out of control. This aint the standard RPG. It may look simple but is actually quite complex with thousands of variables involved because its a choice and consequences game. (Game Variables List) This list shows all the values of the game. It is a mix of friendly and also hostile worlds. Click here to view huge list of Audio Dialog Sound Files that have already been recorded so far for this game....Number of Audio files recorded for each character. WARNING, not all wildlife on the planets are friendly. To view all systems click on System list.
DIALOG: This site contains all the Dialog to Tesseract Prime Offworlds Universe as well as videos of the game as it is being built in Unreal Engine 4. But the game and all the dialog was all written in script before implementing it Unreal Engine into blueprints.
Updat: Dialog System appears now to be working with Text & Audio. The enemy encounter battles has NOT been added yet into the game so its mostly the dialog that's been added for certain NPC's. This game has alot of dialog and characters involved because there are many different worlds in this game. The Commander will have hit slap progressions added (not implemented yet but is in the script)
Basic fighting skills have been added, game now has two weapons to switch with at the moment. Grass now has wind on the terrain in the game. Store Shopkeeper code has also been added. Unreal Engine uses lot of Parent-Child classes linked up in its blueprints system.
LIST OF BUGS:
The code is complex because it uses alot of parent-child classes and interfaces. 2d lip player portrait syncing animated movies do work in the game. But I've only added one in for testing purposes.
* Fixed combo bug - Commander can now use normal attacks and not be stuck in endless combos.
You can click on the main menu tabs and sub tabs as they have pages on them. You can also use the Mouse Wheel to scroll the tabs lists up or down on the webpage if you can't see all the tab options showing. For Example clicking on the Alien Races Main Tab will take you into list of Alien Races that are currently in the game.
The Megallanc Cloud is a very large Cloud spanning across several dozen of the Systems. So it can show up as Blue Megallanc, Grey Megallanc, Purple or Red or Green or Yellow, ect the color of the cloud depends on the type of star in that system that shines upon it.
The Main Script file containing all the ideas and concepts of the game and all its worlds in the text form (the game in its text form state before its put into a 3d game engine)
The Tesseract Prime Universe is vast. Its a big massive game a bit like Kotor with all the dialog.
Old Updates Page 2017-2018
Current Updates (2019)
19 Aug 2019
* New Ntis System/Tyhosi System
* New Ntis System/Tyhosi System/Oan Debris Fields
* New Ntis System/Tyhosi System/Tyhosi Homeworld
26 Dec 2019
* New Theta System/Orvangardi System/Orevain
* New Theta System/Orvangardi System/Orevain Firemine Factory
31 Dec 2019
* New Theta System/Orvangardi System/Orevain Firemine/Ore Hall 1
* New Theta System/Orvangardi System/Orevain Firemine/Wibal BOSS
3 Jan 2020
* New Elisha's Spa Scented Water Vendor
4 Jan 2020
* New Nc7 Presidium Brig 8/Wibal Mount
* New Hyoshi System/Planet Blackhell - Scented Water Planet
17 Jan 2020
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Barren Field
* New Outerworlds System/Green Megallanc Cloud/Besian Invasion
* New Outerworlds System/Green Megallanc Cloud/MixCouncil
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Underground
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Laborious Nuisance Plants
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Nuisance Area 1
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Nuisance Area 2
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell - Forbidden Area 1
24 Jan 2020
* New Obblas System/Elonia Mino/Holo Police
* New Obblas System/Elonia Minor/Holo Patrol Ship
* New Obblas System/Elonia Minor/Holo Grid
* New Obblas System/Elonia Minor/Holo Magic Store
* New Obblas System/Elonia Minor/Holo Council
10 Feb 2020
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell/Scented Water Facility
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell/Delivery
* New Hyoshi Systems/Planet Blackhell/Water 1
13 Feb 2020
* New Hyoshi/Hansu/Gammadrae/Naile Cor 25-30
* New Hyoshi/Hansu/Gammadrae/Naile Inspection
* New Hyoshi/Hansu/Gammadrae/Naile/Slugs BOSS
17 Feb 2020
* New Hyoshi/Kothar/Kothari/Two Pollies
* New Hyoshi/Kothar/Kothari/Gribby Area 1
* New Hyoshi/Kothar/Kothari/Orangegnats
* New Hyoshi/Kothar/Kothari/Gribbly Swamp
19 Feb 2020
* New Hysan/Grimus Big Oil Well Area 1
* New Hysan/Grimus Tarlite Vendor
26 Feb 2020
* New Hysan/Grimus Big Oil Well Area 1/Crocket Birds 1
* New Hysan/Grimus Big Oil Well Area 1/Crocket Birds 2
* New Hysan/Grimus Big Oil Well Area 1/Crocket Birds 3
1 Mar 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Quask
* New Hyoshi System/Quask/Resonance Shield
* New Hyoshi System/Quask/Computer Core
* New Hyoshi System/Quask/Spacedocks
3 Mar 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Quask/Quask Council
* New Hyoshi System/Quask/Quask Underground
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu Hall of Intergalactic Shame
11 Mar 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu Hall of Shame Levels 1-10
20 Mar 2020
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu Hall of Shame Store
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu Hall of Shame Levels 11-20
* New Hyoshi System/Shamsu Hall Of Shame Levels 21-30
* New Nogedosisys/Scalen Homeworld
* New Nogedosisys/Scalen Homeworld/Pickpockets
26 Mar 2020
* New Nogidosisys/Scalen/Scalen Homeworld
* New Nogidosisys/Scalen/Scalen Council
* New Nogidosisys/Scalen/Scalen Hallway
The Three Eye Yi-Yi Enemies
Eye Yi Yi
Eye Yi Ye
Eye Yi Yow
Spells of The Eye Classes:
They are gonna hurt your party and do damage. you need to be fairly leveled up before you enter into the Deserts Cavern area on Telos where these eye creatures dwell.
New Hunt Quest Added, Found in the middle of the Desert after the first encounter with Resentment. Defeat up to 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and don't come back to the hunting shop until you find the Red Blindshield !! Reward: 6,000 credits, and a special secret bonus.
If you defeat 20 Eye Yi-Yi's and return back you only get the 6,000 credits. If you find the Red Blindshield which is dropped rarely by those creatures, you will also get the special secret bonus (whatever that is).
Will Someone FIX THIS SHIP ! (Mission 3: On The Droid Starbase) is a long grinder melee combat mission, its massive... It is wise to level up on lower levels first before entering into this Droid mission. It is not recommended to enter this area until you are at least level 15. There are NOT very many Health Boosts on the droid station to find.
This is a choices and consequences type of game. So if you make poor choices in the game, you can be
delevelled as well and lose levels as well as gain them if you make good choices. There will also be some alien creatures on some worlds that will have the power to delevel you temporarily if you come near their range during combat. If one of them hits you with a delevel spell then you will be more vulnerable to attacks when the spell drops your level down. It will make the enemies temporarily more stronger for a short period of time. Likewise if you find a Supa Bupa then it will make you impervious to their attacks for a short period of time.
Soon Fangrcrawler Elders Cave Trials Area
* Dawk, Tawk and Gawk. and a loss of gravity in this system.
Soon * The Pushers and Too Heavy Sword story lines.
* Added also the ridiculous throne script for Telos.
* Ntis System has been updated.
* Warning, The Trading Merchants in this game WILL every now and again try to rip you off or trip you up when you make deals with them. So select your merchants wisely.
STAR MAP SYSTEM
Star Maps slowly unlock all the galaxy as you acquire them and can be obtained in a number of different ways:
* Some star maps can be brought at the local store.
* Some are hidden in urns or in treasure areas scattered around on different planets.
* T6 Unit if you repair the droid he has a big archive of them, but he can only release star maps one or two from time to time. So you won't get them all off him at once.
* As part of an Enemy Drop sometimes
they may drop a star map (rare).
* Chatting to different characters in the game can result sometimes in them giving you a star map of their homeworld or some other item to help you out (if they are on friendly terms with you)
* Star Maps may also be given as part of fulfilling a certain quest in the game.
Not all star maps are the same.
NOTE: Ship Deck Areas scripts have not been all added in yet on the site. Brig 8 and 10 are now operational. (If you can't see all the menu tabs just use your mouse wheel to scroll the menu lists up or down)
It is a choices and consequences type of game and that's why there are so many different variables in it.
The Game involves many worlds and MANY SYSTEMS. Its got alot of silliness in it. It is a finite system as I don't have a procedural universe engine. You will be pursued sometimes by enemies all the way to the save checkpoints and even if you get to a save checkpoint, you're not always going to be safe to save your game and may be ambushed or have to fight off a few monsters or enemies before you can save.
The commander will have bio-powers (still under construction)
Some of the save checkpoint areas can spawn urns with a random common or a rare item. And some urns don't appear until after a certain number of spawns. There are also some funny little messages that pop up when saving the game..and also some urns can also contain hidden save checkpoints. Click here to see list.
Chests or urns that are in the main areas of the game will re-spawn only a limited number of times then they will soon stop spawning. If they stop spawning they will read (empty). NOT ALL Urns and Chests are safe, some have Nasty Surprises, some may contain traps, or trigger an ambush. So you can't just open every single chest up and just get goodies all the time, Good items are mixed in also with traps and other nasties.
The rare good items will only show up about once out of 100 or more spawns. So you won't have to do a thousand spawns just to try to get a rare item. You can also get some rare items in doing hover car races if you find systems that hold hover-car racing.. There's Over 30,000 lines of interactive text and audio dialog between 10 main party members so far). But some party members may join your group temporarily at first before they become permanent members of the main party or ship roster as there's
not just only the main party members, but also the whole
entire ship roster.
The game takes place in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Sirus Expanse.
The Main PARTY Members will be:
(Ex-Doc Now Teloran military Commander)
(NC7 Presidium Commander)
(Faction: Titan Suns)
(Faction: Silver Suns)
(Station Security Guard)
(Bio-Genetic Research Scientist)
Nosey Nella Parkas
(Starlight Winkel Junior Reporter)
The Crazy A.I Ship Computer
with the awful voice Synthesis
Click here to listen
Axle Marston (Commander)
Mesh provided by ThomThumb
Movies of Game Maps
Unreal Engine 4
The Audio Files of the characters in the game done by the voice actors are under CC-BY-NC (Creative Commons by Attribution Non-Commercial).
The Game Engine (Unreal Engine 4), is under the Epic EULA.
Note: I may develop the game also in another game engine other than the Unreal one that supports mobile or web browsers. So I might not stick to just one engine. Might try Godot.
Noobus Besian One Liners
Bugs are to be expected during development.
Abort Genesis Game Map
Pongpok Gronk Factory Map
Pongpok Homeworld Map
Pongpok Chief Judge
Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
(Stages of Development)
Note: I had limited resources avaliable in trying to make this game in Unreal Engine 4) The game is all in bits and pieces at the moment, the Dialog is working but like with any project there are a couple of issues still to work out with it. The level maps and save system are not all linked up yet. At least the Forget Me Not Probes are working. And they do attack you.
Nc7 Presidium Ship Interior
Nc7 Presidium Warp Core
Screenshots of Telos
Screenshots of Besai Map
Screenshots of Noobus with Besian Guards Stranded on the planet at dusk.
PongPok Unreal Engine 4 Screenshots
Crank Moonbase Colony
This is a strange place with a ridiculously long corridoor
Home of the Forget Me Not Security Probes of the Besians.