Skinar: No, sorry Storm, It's no joke, transferring the the list of avaliable scrap metal vendors how to your holo pad commander that will take the mineral.
Computer: Before the metals market in this area had crashed, that rock used to be worth 60,000 credits. But since the crash, its value has dropped all the way down to a rock bottom 60 credits. the value is not likely to reverse. Sorry Stormy, you was right, it was worth 60,000 but you lose out on this deal.
Skinar: Here's the list.
Telos Minerals: 100 credits
Citade Metal Vendors 200 credits
Besai Scrap Minerals 12 credits
Tyhosi Scrap Miners 80 credits
Myr Metal Vendors 95 credits
Hercai Precious Minerals 129 credits
Manaos 0 credits - no trading vendor exists on record.
Myr Scrap Mineral 60 credits
------------------MANAOS East Breeding Area With CHESTS --------------------------------
Loana: You can't wear that thing on you Storm, its designed for only the worms.
1. + You open the chest and find an old bone
Storm: Oh no, not another one of these.
2. + You open the chest and find an old bone.
Storm: Again? How can this be, these chests contain rubbish.
3. + You open the chest and find a White Crystal stone.
Storm: This should be worth something.
+ Obtained 1 White Crystal stone.
4. + You open the chest and find nothing.
5. + You open the chest and find nothing.
6. + You open the chest and find nothing.
7. + You open the chest and find nothing.
8. + You open the chest and find nothing.
9. + You open the chest and find nothing.
Rex: Making a habit of this.
Telos Metals Traders
Myr Scrap Metal Traders
Hyoshi Precious Metals Exchange
Besai Scrap Metal Dealers
Vinus Metal Traders
Gnosi Metal Traders
Okion Metal Traders
Hercai Metal Traders
Commander: True, but you never know what pops up in those chests.
--------------Manos East Breeding Grounds Alcove Chest Area 1 -----------------------------
Dead Slowrath Corpse
East Continue on deeper into breeding grounds.
1. Commander: There's nothing but a small dead worm here....
2. Commander: There's nothing but a dead worm....
3. Commander: There's nothing but a big ugly dead worm....
4. Commander: There's nothing here but a dead corpse..
5. Commander: There's nothing but a bunch of dead worms..
1. + You open chest 2 and find 1 Tripmines inside.
2. + You find 3 firemines inside.
3. + You open the chest and find 2 credits
4.+ You open the chest and find 163 credits inside.
5. + You open the chest and find 35 credits inside.
6.+ You open the chest and find 2 health Boosts
7. + You open the chest and find an old bone inside.
8. + You Find 2 pebbles inside the chest.
9. + You find 2 golt bolts inside
10. + You find 1 gold bolt inside
11. + You find 4 gold bolts inside
12. + You find 2 Platinum Bolts Inside
13. + You find 2 old bones inside.
14. + You find a worthless coin.
15. Storm: Bah, what useless luck. This is no good to me. + Dropped useless coin.
16. + You find a couple of worthless coins.
Storm: Bah, what bad luck, two useless coins. + Dropped coins.
+ You find half a dozen useless coins.
Storm: Argh, I don't want these. + Dropped useless coins.
17. + You find a pinch of etheral powder inside the chest
Storm: Argh, unless someone here is a Healer, this is of no use to me.
Loana: A pinch of Etheral Powder? I'll take that if you don't mind, could come in handy.
+ Obtained Etheral Powder.
+ Axel triggers a smoke trap. 100 Damage done to Axel. %Axelhealth% Axel Health remaining.
Commander: Well that one was a trap. Becareful with these chests.
19. Storm: Ouch now that hurt. Pesky traps. Who put them here.
20. Storm: Ouch, well those traps are probably what killed these worms.
1. Storm: Some more Tripmines. Just what I need.
2. Storm: Good, there's more of them.
3. Storm: 2 Credits. this game is a joke.
7. Storm: Yawn, another old bone.
8. Storm: Two more Pebbles for my Fangcrawler.
10. Commander: Another Gold Bolt.
11. Storm: I found FOUR GOLD BOLTS ! We're on a roll.
+ You have obtained 4 Golt Bolst.
13. Storm: 2 more lousy old bones.
Storm: Uh oh this looks like one of the main breeding worms area. If you thought eight worms were bad, there's about twenty more worms over here guarding an entranceway into some kind of hive, it must be one of their main nests.
+ If you have the libra device
View Hidden Stats for Worms:
-------------------------LIBRA IS NOW ACTIVE: SCANNING WORMS--------------------------------------
Slowrath Sentry 1 Health: 2600
Slowrath Sentry 2 Health: 2630
Slowrath Sentry 3 Health: 2300
Slowrath Guard 4 Health: 2800
Slowrath Guard 5 Health: 4300
Slowrath Guard 6 Health: 1800
Slowrath Guard 7 Health: 3640
Slowrath Scout 8 Health: 2600
Slowrath Scout 9 Health: 2600
Slowrath Scout 10 Health: 2600
Slowrath Scout 11 Health: 2600
Slowrath Soldier 12 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 13 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 14 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 15 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 16 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 17 Health: 1600
Slowrath Soldier 18 Health: 1600
Slowrath Heavy 1 19 Health: 6200
Slowrath Heavy 2 20 Health: 6600
Commander: Oh, not another one, haven't we got enough star systems in our database as it is? Oh very well, T6, give me the system, I'll check it out later.
+ You receive the star map to Orellas System in the Sirus Expanse.
Storm Tosses another Firemine into the group of Slowraths.
+ The Slowraths have been eliminated.
+ You obtain 1792 credits
+ You obtain 1500 credits.
Storm: We will do nothing of the sort, we came here to kill worms to get money so that's what we are going to do. Just ignore the slime and just concentrate on getting the loot.
+ If worms already dead
There are no more Slowraths in the area.
Back the way you came.
Attack Slowrath Group
Something is bothering Loana (again)
--- Script ends here for now for Manaos (planet of worms)