+ You approach the Fish. It looks like an old fossilized wreck.
Old Ragnus Store Owner Array 1 of 20
1. Drat, there goes another item that I could not sell to these kids.
2. Curses, the fish had to move at the wrong time before I could do the sale. Come back here.
3. I will have to make sure next time the fish is dead before I put it on the table.
4. Arrghh, I hate seeing potential sales flipping out the window.
5. I'll have to go visit the lake again soon to get some more.
6. Not dead as I thought it was.
7. Sales just sliding away from me. Arrghh. I don't like fishy fish.
8. You got lucky this time, but next time Fish I will make it count.
9. I will get another one later on.
10. Erm there is nothing to see here kids. Just move along now.
11. Maybe it did that because I didn't give it any fish food.
12. The fish was a lousy actor. It didn't play dead long enough.
13. That fish was unreliable. Stay back in the pond.
14. Playing dead like that on me, you naughty fish. Go back in the pond where you belong.
15. I can't even rely on the fish to stay dead these days.
16. Maybe I should just get a fake dead fish instead of using a real live one.
17. That's the third fish today that's jumped out the window.
18. Maybe I should stop putting fish on the table.
19. I thought it was dead. Well I guess it wasn't dead as i thought.
20. Arrrghhh. foiled again.
Olds And Ends Store