Storm: Yurobi wasn't the right material for this kind of mission. He got wet feet. He can go
back to the Yuri System training academy for all I care. Hes not experienced enough yet.
Open door to Armory.
Enter into Airlock to Starbase.
Abort this mission and try again later
Storm: Commander those weapons are not strong enough.
Commander: Good, it looks like they came through with the gravity boots. That will make things a whole lot easier.
+ You obtain the Gravity Boots
Put on Gravity Boots.
Storm: Pretty cool looking boots.
Commander: Good, then we can get into those hard to reach areas in some of the systems like clusta.
Head back to galaxymap
Start 'Get My Dam Ship Upgraded' Droid Mission
Computer: It may help you to know Captain, that my scanners have calculated all of the Automatons that are aboard that station, and the total number of droids is 4,711. Most of them are all out of control. Something has happened on this station.... It looks like you got your hands full here Commander. You will have to go through most of them in order to gain access to the Controls for doing the Ship Upgrades.... Hah, oh well, them is the breaks.
Skinar: Unfortunately, the computer is right commander. We have to clear out all those androids from the station first before you can access the ships Upgrade control system.... Or find a way to disable all of them. There's no knowing that these droids will do because their behavior routines are all unstable and erractic. These droids have gone all haywire from their normal programming and we don't know why.
Commander: Well I guess that was the small little detail that Parks left out when he asked me to come to this station. He didn't tell me that four thousand droids were running around on the loose.
Array 1 of 6
1. Commander: Yet I don't know why all these droids on the station have gone out of control.
2. Commander: There must be something or someone controlling them.
3. Commander: They shouldn't be behaving like this.
4. Commander: This is not normal behavior coming from them.
5. Commander: Someone has sabotaged the droids on this station and turned them hostile.
6. Commander: I wonder what their agenda is.
7. Commander: Didn't Admiral Parks know about this little surprise?
8. Commander: I thought I was just taking the ship into the starbase for upgrades.
Storm: 4711 droids, this is going to be alot of fun.
Turn left around the corridoor. (script below)
West to next Corridoor
South to next Corridoor.
+ You run into more droids and they're all out of control.
Droid name Array 1 of 41 (one droid unit will spawn at a time)
Droid Name: Security
Storm: Well you don't sound so secure to me droid..
Droid name; Smoked Network.
Storm: That's right, you're about to get smoked.
Droid name; Wacky Byte
Storm: Wacky Byte, where do they come up with these stupid idiot names for these droids.
Droid name: Bust Circuit
Loana: Bust circuit, Hahahahaha, oh please. This is lame.
Droid Name: Poorbytes
Loana: Poorbytes, oh ho what a name. How pathetic.
Droid Name: Slowpoke Hacker
Loana: Slow Poke Hacker. hahaha. What a name. I wouldn't name my droids like that.
Droid Name; Counselor Bot
Storm: Counselor bot?, why would they want droids counseling people?
Droid Unit: %names% attacks and does %spin% damage to Storm.
Storm has %stormhealth% health left remaining.
Array of Storm's Responses to Droid Attack.
1. Storm: Try again, Tin can
2. Storm: Nice try.
3. Storm: You missed me. but I never miss often.
4. Storm: Oh damm I missed
5. Storm: Peakaboo I can see you.
6. Storm: Now I got you in my sights.
7. Storm: Another Droid goes down into the dust.
8. Storm: And another one down.
9. Storm: Missed me I got you good that time.
10.Storm: The Black Vyper never runs out.
11. Storm: I can keep this up all day.
12. Storm: You wern't much of a challenge.
13. Storm: You Droid Bots are too weak.
14. Storm: I bet that fried some of your circuits.
15. Storm: Ooh that was a Nasty hit.
16. Storm: Well you won't be needing that leg anymore.
17. Storm: Kaboom.
18. Storm: Robot parts are now starting to pile up.
19. Storm: Where's your leader?
20. Storm: Face the wrath of Storm.
21. Storm: Oh what a mess I'm making.
22. Storm: Only so many of them left to go.
23.Storm: This will take a while. a few hours, maybe.
24. Storm: Where's your memory chips gone to?
25. Storm: I demmand you to take me to the main computer core of this station?
Oh, you're all in pieces. Sorry.
26. Storm: Oh yeaaahhh its target practice time.
27. Storm: Did that feel good?
28. Storm: That felt good, for me, that is.
29. Storm: You won't escape the Black Vyper.
30. Storm: Ooh, that hurts.
31. Storm: I'm growing bored of shooting you guys.
32. Storm: Come on, put up more of a fight.
33. Loana: Somebody should send storm to the Doctor and get the guys head examined. Hes nuts.
34. Loana: Storm, shut the hell up and just get moving. You talk too much.
35. Loana: Storm, do me a favour and shut up...
36. Loana: Will someone keep this guy quiet.
37. Commander: There's another one coming.
38. Commander: Glad we have you on our side.
39. Commander: Keep shooting them down, the quicker we get through them the better.
40. Commander: Argh, I got hit that time, my shields.
41. Commander: We've got to take down over 4000 of them.
42. Commander: We are going to be here a long time.
43. Commander: They just keep on coming.
45. Storm: Storm is coming, ready, or not.
46. Storm: There' plenty of room for you up in scrap heaven.
47. Storm: I'm glad we got that sorted out.
48. Storm: I could make a nice Engine Manifold from all your scrap parts.
Another big array of Party Responses back to Storm
1. Commander: Storm, you enjoy this, don't you.
2. Commander: Take them all out.
3. Commander: Get rid of them all, that's an order.
4. Commander: Don't mess about, they mean business.
5. Commander: Stop them.
6. Loana: Don't let them singe my hair either, I just had it done yesterday.
7. Storm: Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh you're all toast.
8. Storm: 4711 is not too many to kill, I killed over 9000 of them on Telos.
9. Loana: You killed over 100 droids in my facility, is that not a && echo. big enough number for you?
10. Storm: Why don't I just melt you all down for scrap.
11. Commander: Just get rid of all these damm droids, that's an order.
12. Commander: I hate these droids. They are slowing us down.
13. Commander: These droids are a nuisance.
14. Storm: I prefer to think of them as target practice.
15. Loana: they have all gone astray there's no controlling them.
16. Commander: They have gone astray
17. Commander: There's no controlling them
18. Commander: I wonder where the OFF switch is to shut them all down.
19. Commander: Watch out, that laser almot hit you.
20. Commander: This is insane, robots blasting all out of control.
Another Huge Array 1 of 31
1. Storm: Of course.
2. Storm: What do you think?
2. Loana: I think you're a nutter.
3. Storm: Heh Heh Heh. Storm levels up, OH YEAH...
4. Storm: When I have the Black Vyper yes.
5. Storm: They're just walking scrap metal.
6. Storm: They're just machines, robots. Machines break down.
7. Loana: Yeah, with you around they do Just like you broke all my droids.
Storm: I didn't think you would be like that.
8. Storm: Ouch, that hurt, Ok you bunch of burnt circuits now you are going to pay for that.
9. Storm: You don't care what I say because Droids have no feelings? Then get
10. Storm: So You wern't upgraded? Oh, that's too bad. so you got an upgrade problema?, well I'll sort it out quickly for you..
11. Storm: You're welcome....
12. Storm: Got any troubles? Storm will solve them for you.
13. Loana: Storm, just shut the hell up, I'm tired of listening to these cheesy promos all about yourself.
14. Loana: What an ego this guy has.
15. Storm: Another blown circuit.
16. Storm: I'm afraid you're out of the picture.
17. Storm: Droid Scan Sector Failure? What a name, System Failure, goes under
18. Storm: Don't breathe the smoke, its poisonous
19. Storm: This way guys, (hops over the piles of droid bodies)
20. Storm: Just like the old days again on Telos.
21. Storm: Second Editions are now on Storms Endangered Spieces list.
22. Storm: Got any hardware problems, no trouble, Storm fixes them pernamently.
23. Storm: Out of date? No trouble, another T-Model Droid destroyed.
24.Storm: Error, cannot find Purge Storm, Elimiate Droid. Hey that's a great idea. Let me help you.
25. Storm: System Failure, Storm not found. Why I'm right here boys, (shoots droid)
26. Storm: Critical Hard Drive Failure. Cannot reboot System? Well reboot this..
27. Storm: Read Fault in Chip 00A1B Droid Processor, Memory Corrupt. Let me help you with that.
28. Storm: Remove your bad memory troubles pernamently today. Storm will fix it for you.
29. Storm: These droids are in bad shape. That's good, easier to destroy.
30. Storm: Got any troubles? Storm will solve them for you.
31. Storm: I'm getting tired of listening to these cherry pops.
Another Array from Loana 14 of 1
1. Loana: These droids are screwed.
2. Loana: With Storm around they don't stand a chance.
3. Loana: They are so messed up in their behavioral routines. Who did this to them?
4. Loana: I could probably fix them.
5. Loana: All that good hardware going to waste.
6. Loana: Maybe I should take some of their memory chips. Might come in handy.
7. Loana: Well someone has to terminate them, they are no good left like this.
8. Loana: They need to be taken offline and repaired.
9. Loana: I wish I could fix them myself.
10. Loana: I suppose their memory chips will have to do.
11. Loana: At least their memory chips are ok.
12. Loana: If I look at their memory chips I might beable to find out what changed in their behavioral routines.
13. Loana: They certainly gone all astray. my droids don't behave like this.
14. Loana: Let's keep going while I collect the memory chips.
Another big array of Storm Talking to the Droids.
1. Storm: Oh, is that so?
2. Storm: Yeah, Yeah,
3. Storm: I should be eradicated? Really? I don't agree.
4. Storm: Yea, Yea, save your threats.
5. Storm: I am not a virus infection.
6. Storm: What do you mean, Operation Purge Storm?
7. Storm: I think your circuits have been wired wrong. We are not a virus threat.
8. Storm: I've heard that one before.
9. Storm: I'm pulling the plug on you guys.
10. Storm: Here comes another one.
11. Storm: No, You won't get me.