T6 Unit: Warning, if you get too close to the birds, they will detect us with their AI sensors.
Warning, these birds AI could also be run by an RND generator which means at random they might be able to detect us coming nearer to them. Their range could be more wider than we estimate so if we hit the bad end of the RND, we will be detected.
Loana: You want to travel along that smelly old rickey thing.
+ Axel attacks for 300 damage to Alien Bird 04 Alien Bird 04 is defeated.
+ You Obtain 1 Crockett Feather
+ You obtain 200 credits
+ Loana attacks Alien Bird 05 for 400 damage
+ Crockett Alien Bird 05 has 200 HP remaining. It is flashing red.
+ Storm attacks for 400 damage Overkill to alien Bird 05. it is defeated.
Storm: That takes care of the birds. The way is clear to the catwalk now.
+ You obtain 2 Crockett Bird Feathers
Head up the Oil Well #1 Catwalk system (script below)
Head to area with scattered urns on the ground
Head South along ground near Oil Well Area 1
Head West along ground to Oil Well Area 2
Head East along ground to Oil Well Area 3
Head North along ground to Oil Well Area 4
Head up the small green hill to urn sitting on top near grove of trees
Head towards Cave entrance in hillside
Head towards small group of enemies roaming around the hillside.
Head towards group 1 of small Crockett alien birds
Head towards Group 2 of small Crockett alien birds
Head towards Group 3 of small Crockett Alien Birds
+ The Party members gt to the top of the catwalk system only to find a Vendor merchant
NPC standing at the top of the platform.
Tarlite Vendor #1: The Noobs, oh I feel sorry for you. We wondered why the Noobs had suddenly stopped our tar trades. Our distribution officer couldn't get them to open the docking port to let us land on the planet. He said he forgot how to open the docking port. So we had to turn back, we had no choice. We have been waiting for an explanation from them why they didn't want our tar supplies they ordered, but we got none. Except for I Forgot.
Loana: Not everybody shares your personal views on exploration Commander. Some of us feel its safer to just remain in our own systems, instead of upsetting some alien homeworld and barging in uninvited into their homes. Here Cronis and Herc, a couple of health boosts for you to stop your complaining.
+ Herc and Cronis are restored of their health
+ You lose 2 health boosts.
+ If Loana has less than 2 left.
Loana: Sorry guys, but you two will have to find your own health supplements. I have just about run out. Commander, we need to restock the health boost supply, its too low.
+_ Array 1 of 8
1. Tarlite Vendor #1: Good to hear of it. Now if you excuse me. May I interest you in some wares.
2. Tarlite Vendor #1: Good grief, you people just don't know when to stop talking do you.
3. Tarlite Vendor #1: Is this a conversation or a conference.
4. Tarlite Vendor #1: Ahem, are you people going to buy or sell anything today.
5. Tarlite Vendor #1: I am not used to so much chit chat around here.
6. Tarlite Vendor #1: Does your dialog ever come to an end?
7. Tarlite Vendor #1: You people seem to have a problem with endless dialog
8. Tarlite Vendor #1: You are the most talkative adventures that I've ever known.
9. Tarlite Vendor #1: Are you here to buy or sell or just here to talk
10. Tarlite Vendor #1: Finally the conversation is finished and I can get on with the real business.
11. Tarlite Vendor #1: Sorry to interrupt you people , but my patience will not last all day, and neither does the hours of my store.
12. Tarlite Vendor #1: Less talk and more business
13. Tarlite Vendor #1: You have to be the worst Chatterboxes I've come across. Stop Talking !
14. Tarlite Vendor #1: All your babble all about yourselves is beginning to bore me.
15. Tarlite Vendor #1: Please will you buy something and stop talking.
Ask the Tarlite Vendor some questions