Examine Strange Looking Plant (script below)
Enter into Spacedocks Building (script below)
Go towards hill to strange circular building
Leave Area back to main area at Gate
Noob Reception Desk (script below)
Head toward Noob Information Notice Board
Talk to Noob at Docking Bay Office
Return back to Nc7 Presidium Ship
+ You find a chest sitting near a strange looking alien plant.
Array 1 of 7
1. + You open the Noob chest and find nothing.
1. Storm: Well how do you like that. There's nothing at all in this Noob Chest. Its empty.
2. You open the chest and find 10 Noob Experience Points
2 Commander: Ah hah, not all Noob Experience points can be found by just picking them all up.
some of them are also hidden in these chests as well.
3. + You open the Noob chest and find A Clump of Grass inside. There is also a note.
3. Storm: Another clump of grass inside the Noob Chest. Did someone put the wrong prop in here again?
3. NOTE READS: You now have another clump of Grass. Pretty soon you will have the whole paddock. - Cheeky Game Developer.
3. Commander: Cheeky Game. Who wrote this here.
3. Cronis: Well at least this time it wasn't coming from the droid.
4. + You open the Noob Chest and find a glowmist orb inside.
4. Commander: There must be Phil Bugs here on this planet somewhere, but where? Glowmistorbs only show up when Phil Bugs are present or nearby.
5. + You open the Noob Chest and find 2 half Noob Coins '
5. Cronis: Are these of any worth to us here on this planet? Let's find a trader store.
6. + You open the Noob chest and find a crooked Noob Wand inside.
6. + Obtained 1 Crooked Noob Wand
6. Commander: Cool a wand, this should come in handy.
6. William Smith: Like most things here, I bet its a dud and dosen't even work.
6. Storm: If you say so Commander, but I wouldn't trust it, its been made by the hands of Noobs.
I think only a Noob can use it.
7. + You open the chest and find 20 Noob Experience Points
7. + There are no more items in the chest.
Array 1 of 35 For Random Greetings. For a Noob that forgets he has a huge array of excuses
and he also has hidden Noob Experience Points. But you have to dig them out of the array.
And yes you can only get the Noob to pop up one Slot at a time from his array list. So you will be visiting this Noob ALOT.
Noob Reception: Yas, how may I help you?
Noob Reception: Err what do I say again? I forgot.
Noob Reception: Hmm nice day.
Noob Reception: Good morning Night to you.
Noob Reception: Have you been here before?
Noob Reception: I haven't seen you before.
Noob Reception: Hello
Noob Reception: I seem to have lost my appointment book
Noob Reception: What is a Receptionist?
Noob Reception: Where am I ?
Noob Reception: And what can I do for you today?
Noob Reception: Do I have to do this again?
Noob Reception: Service Please.
Noob Reception: Next.
Noob Reception: I have no customers today
Noob Reception: There is nobody here in front of me at the desk.
Noob Reception: Why am I saying pointless little things?
Noob Reception: I lost my holo pad.
Noob Reception: Wasn't I supposed to be standing at the corner?
Noob Reception: I don't know who you are or who I am.
Noob Reception: I think this stupid game has gone on long enough.
Noob Reception: Have you come here to complain?
Noob Reception: We don't have a ticket office here for your complaint.
Noob Reception: I'm just an apprentice receptionist. I never got to graduate.
Noob Reception: Time sure goes slowly by so does my memory
Noob Reception: If you are lucky, you might catch Flyby noob flying around outside.
Noob Reception: I think its time to retire and go to sleep
Noob Reception: I have something for you
27. + 20 Noob Experience Points
27. Skinar: Well what do you know, this Noob had some experience points. I would never have known.
27 Noob Reception: I forgot that I had it on me. There you go. Enjoy.
28. Noob Reception: I have something else for you.
+ 10 Noob Experience Points
28. Commander: It looks like we have to keep coming back to this Noob, he has hidden Noob Experience Points.
30. Noob Reception; I found this as well
30. + 50 Noob Experience Points
30. Commander: 50 Noob Experience Points. Wow that's quite a good find. Saves us some time since this Noob
31. Noob Reception: And there is some experience for you.
31. + 30 Noob Experience Points
31. Storm: This Noob has an unusual amount of these experience points. Let's keep bothering him.
31. William Smith: These Noobs are not improving.
31. Commander: This Noob is an Experience Factory.
32. Noob Reception: There's still another one.
32. + 80 Noob Experience Points
33. Noob Reception: And another one I have here as well.
33. + 10 Noob Experience Points
34. Noob Reception: Here's the last one, ermmm I think it is the last.
34. + 100 Noob Experience Points
34. Commander: Wow 100 Noob Experience Points. So this is where they have been
34. Rex: This game is always full of little pleasant surprises. Well, not always pleasant.
34 Cronis: I'm not complaining. It makes our job easier .
34. Herc Commander: Arrghh, these Noobs had them
34. Storm: Of course they had them. But I didn't think they had them in an array, dammit.
it will take a while to dig the Noob Experience Points all out.
35. Noob Reception: I seem to be a Noob Experience Point Generator. Here's another.
+ 10 Noob Experience Points
35. Storm; Just how many more of them do you have?
35. Commander: I guess we just have to keep trying until the array finally runs out. We could be here a while.
35. T6unit: This is almost as fun as giving away star charts, ops commander Ihave another
system star chart ready for you, its just been freed from my frozen damage memory.
35. + You obtain the star chart to the Trfuss System
Commander: The Trfuss System. I've never heard of that one.
35. T6unit: Trufuss system is in the Sierra Expanse in the Rim Outerworlds area.
it is now avaliable on your star map navigation chart.
35. Commander: Do you know anything more about this system T6?
35. T6unit: I have no more information. Sorry Commander. Memory is still damaged in the
information files sector.
35. Commander: Drat, I see ok thanks T6. That will be all.
35. Storm: You are hopeless droid. Get that information file recovered as soon as you can. Stop losing things. Stop losing your data. You're worse than this engine.
When can I leave the planet? (script below)
+ If returned already inside the ship.
Complain about the mess discovered in the ship. (script below)
Noob At Reception: You can leave the planet once you have 10000 Noob Experience Points.
You have enough to leave the planet.
+ If you don't have enough experience. Then the Noob will remember the Propaganda
Noob At Reception: You do not yet have enough Noob Experience Points to leave the planet.
your ship will remain impounded here until you get the required experience points.
Noob Reception; You are short by 1 Noob Experience Point. You do not meet the requirements that have have been set out, In order for you to leave our planet, you need to find that last remaining Noob Experience point. Sorry, that's the rules. Get your total to 10000 then you can leave our world or remain doomed on it until you find the last remaining one.
+ If you triggered the bug ambush scene
Storm: Fat chance of that now that the bugs stole our minimap. We won't beable
to locate the last remaining Noob Experience Point, It must be well hidden.
+ If you have T6 Unit he will further depress you on the facts without your minimap.
+ Later on in the storyline, (NOT WRITTEN IN The Script YET) the minimap will be found in one of the 50 holes in the desert where the bugs discarded it there. So you have to search the desert among the scorpions to reclaim it. And Yes when you do find the hole its in,
there will be a nasty bug waiting there for a fight who was guarding it.
Noob Reception: You'll have to take that to the complaints department. Unfortunately at the moment most of our trainees are still in apprentice stage, and have not graduated for their degrees. So we don't have a customer complaints department yet. I can write ticket for you, but without Customer Services Complaints Department, it will be of no use to you.
Commander: It would've been more helpful if we were told it first before landing Oh let me guess, The Noobs forgot to tell the Dock Master before we came so they posted it up on this notice board down on the planet instead. Arrrghhhh. Well we have to collect all those Noob Experience points up then if we want to get off this planet.
Herc Commander: If that Noob had done that to my ship as he has done to ours, he would not be standing here right now, but be marched off straight into the ship brig. That's what my
men would've done to those responsible. We can't leave the planet with the ship looking like that, we would be the laughing stock of the whole quadrant. How embarrassing. The sooner we get the ship back to normal, the better it will be for all of us.
+ If Herc is present in party Commander response is this.
Commander: I don't think marching them into the brig will do any good Herc. I never
asked for these changes to be made to my ship. Why have you made them.
+ If Herc is not present
Commander: I don't care, I want those off my ship now. Who told you do this?
Skinar: Well, Don't look at me Commander, I didn't even know about this. Like the Noob said that it was the computer that cooked up this crazy idea. They never did it to me when I was here.
Head towards Docking Bay Office to find out what's going on
Head towards Noob Hill Area
Complain to Noob Ship Fixer some more
Talk to Noob Dock and Engineering
Board the Nc7 Presidium (The Noobus Storyline scripts for the SHIP are all located within the SHIPS Menu Section in the various ship classes areas) You can find all the Noobs running all amok on the ship as part of the storyline.
Leave the Area