Storm: I don't believe my eyes, Yippeee, its a Blind Shield, and its in good condition too. What luck, these things are hard to find and I've found one already. Wahoo we are in business now. So these pesky little scorpions did have something valuable in here
after all. I'm real happy I found this, now I can deal with the more tougher creatures.
Storm: Oh WHAT !!! its only half of the shield. Without the full shield its useless, its
now just another busted shield. (cries), Oh the most prized possession of most Telorean Panstuffs hunts is now been reduced down to a piece of worthless desert trash...
+ Storm throws away the shield away from him in disgust.
Storm: I appreciate the suggestions, but No, that won't work, it has to be a fully intact
shield for the shield eye to work. We have to go back into Panstuff territory in the Catacombs again to see if we can find the shield or more of these shields that are intact. I just hope that this wasn't the only shield left.
Storm: I don't know, but there is a tunnel leading this way from the scorpion's lair, it might
lead back into the Catacombs if we follow it. This tunnel goes under the desert, and
so it must lead back into the catacombs.
Go into the tunnel. (script below)
Go back into the desert
Turn left further into the tunnel
Go back out
Array 1 of 8
1. I hate going into dark tunnels.
2. Ewww look at all the slime dripping down these tunnel walls.
3. Its a foreboding creeply damp dark place.
4. I don't want to stay down here for too long, gives me the creeps
5. This tunnel has raised rings or ridges, dosen't look like its naturally made.
6. Looks like this tunnel might have a giant worm burrowing around in it somewhere.
7. I don't think its safe to go into the catacombs with just my camera.
8. I don't feel right about going in here. Maybe I should head back to the city to see
if there's anything more suitable to use than just my camera.
Enter deeper into the tunnel
+ If you have NOT upgraded Nella at this point of the game, go back to Telos Information Bureau and Upgrade Nella. Or you cannot enter into Catacombs Area II.
Message that pops up.
+ You Cannot go into this part of the Catacombs until Nella has first been upgraded. You can upgrade Nella at the Information Bureau with a special Vendor- Matic Heavy Duty Reporter Machine which will now be avaliable at Telos City.
Enter Into Catacombs Deeper Caves Area II
Go back outside