NC7 Presidium SHIP UPGRADES
If Csuit Armor upgrade is not ready
If Csuit Armor upgrade is not ready
If Csuit Armor Upgrade is ready.
NEW ARMOR UPGRADE C SUITS WITH DOUBLE SHIELD BUFFERINGS
+ The Commander puts on the new suit upgrade. His Shields Strength increases up to 6000
+ Storm puts on the suit, his Shield Strength increases to 6000 also
+ Loana puts on the new suit upgrade. Her shield strength increases to 6000.
+ Rex puts on the new upgrade. His shield strength increases to 6000
+ Cronis puts on the new upgrade. his shield strength increases to 6700
+ Herc Commander puts on the new suit. His shield strength increases to 6000
+ T6unit receives a new silver plate shield.
+ T6unit health is now also 6000
Take off suits for upgrading
+ You all take off the suits and hand them to Lindsey and change back into normal clothing.
Herc Commander: Oh this will be a relief. There was no way I would have the courage to
send all my men in that place to exterminate those horrible things. I would just
send Storm in to do the job.
Leave upgrades go back to bridge.
Talk to Linsdey about other things
+ Flags Check
If Gravity Boots Ready trigger Gravity Boots Upgrade
If Csuits ready goto Csuits upgrade section
1. Goodness Commander, what has happened to the air quality in this place. whatever is causing it needs to be thrown out of the nearest airlock.
2. Oh when was the bathroom last cleaned, oh that terrible smell.
3. Hmm come to think of it I think its Besian Stinky Crystals, Commander, those things are not good, they carry a very bad odour. But the planet they come from a world full of slime is worse.
4. If I knew you was bringing the Stinky Crystals on board the ship Commander, then I would've just made my way out the nearest airlock. I can't stand those things I hope you get rid of them soon, they're offensive to me and the rest of the crew.
5. Urgh, get rid of those crystals now before sometime dies in here
6. Oh no, you didn't buy those things did you? Arghh, Stinky Crystals.
7. Dump the stinky crystals out into some star somewhere, get rid of them.
8. You should think about putting those stinky crystals in containment to stop their smell from spreading throughout the ship.
+ Flags to Check
+ If Lights in Suits are Defective
+ If Armory isn't stocked
+ If Storm and the party have been down to Telos but got hit by solar flares.
+ Ship Manifold Storyline Trigger if Ship Manifold not repaired yet.
+ Ship Scanner needs upgrading if you haven't yet upgraded it.
+ If been in a bandit fight, Ship Plasma Cannons will need upgrading.
+ Gravity boots need to be made by Lindsey.
+ Synthesis Cuyre Progress bar check here
+ If Herc Commander exists in party (script below)
+ If The Boots are not ready yet
Array Responses For Gravity Boots.
1. It will take a little while to get the boots ready.
2. I will send you a message to let you know when they are ready.
3. It will take a while to get the boots ready, come back later.
4. Oh they are not ready yet.
5. You need to wait a little longer.
6. Try again later.
+ INQUIRIES ABOUT GETTING BETTER SHIP SCANNERS> LINDSEY DOSEN"T HAVE THE EQUIPMENT ON BOARD THE SHIP. You have to go to a space trader to upgrade..
Array responses from Lindsey
1. Gee Commander, well the only place I know of that sells the scanner that you need is in the Veltas System known as the Omega. Trading station. Go to the guy there and he will give you a price. you can find the Velta System in the Sirus Expanse. But I warn you these hi-tech scanners don't come cheap. They are quite expensive.
2. Go to the Omega Trading Station in Veltas System.
3. The Veltas System has an Omega Trading Station there. Ask about the scanners there for a price.
4. You can get a scanner at the Omega Trading Station. It's in The Veltas System but don't expect the scanner to be cheap.
5. I don't have the required equipment on board this ship. I checked in the cargo bay and found nothing. You will have to go to a trader to upgrade these scanners.
6. Yeah, you will need to go to a trader to upgrade ship scanners, try the Veltas System. I know of a trader there who sells ship scanners at the Omega Trading Station.
Array 14 responses from the Commander:
1. Thanks Linsdey, you're a life saver.
2. We will head to the Veltas System.
3. That' great to hear.
4. It's time to get this ship a better scanner.
5. I don't trust the ship readings, we better improve the scanners.
6. If we get better scanners the readings might be more reliable.
7. The ship needs to be upgraded with its scanners.
8. It's about time we get the scanners done.
9. I can't put up with the limitations of the current scanners we have.
10. We will get a more powerful scanner.
11. Well at least we know one is avaliable.
12. I don't care about the price, I just want better scanners.
13. Looks like we will have to save up our credits then.
14. We only got the Mark I Scanner, we need Mark II.
+ Special Heat Shield Request check
+ NEW MANIFOLD REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS FROM LINDSEY
Lindsey: No, the Malfunctions on the ship it has got nothing to do with the Warp Manifold. But I am at a loss as to what is causing those malfunctions. I thought it was either faulty wiring or that computer A.I has something wrong with it. But you will
have to investigate to find out whether its the A.I computer system. Or its something else causing this.
+ If you already have access to the Slip Drive Device and Slipkey
+ Upgrade Suits to be also Solar Proof after incident down on Telos
- Fade in Cutscene