---------------------TELOS ODDS AND ENDS STORE ---------------------
Ragnus Store Owner: Very well. have a look around and be quick about it.
Go To The Odds and end tables
Go back outside
--------------------TELOS ODDS AND ENDS TABLE WARES ------------------
TABLE 1 Table 3
Old Lamp Old Log
Old Rags Old Piece of Coal
Old Pen Old Shield
Table 2 Table 4
Old Can Old Flashbulb
Old Knife Old Rope
Old Bag Old Poison Remedy
Old Painting Old Crystal Stone
Old Elixir Vials
Array 1 of 15
1. Hey What's the big idea, everything in this store is all Old. Isn't there anything new here?
2. This stuff is ancient.
3. Don't you have anything more useful than this old stuff?
4. Some of these items are too old fashioned for me
5. None of this stuff interests me. Its too old.
6. You want us to buy this, you must be joking me. Its ancient.
7. Don't you have anything that's up to date?
8. These items are past their use by dates.
9. It probably all falls to pieces on us as soon as we move it from the table.
10. Some of this stuff belongs in the national history archives.
11. Old Telorean Junk is all it is.
12. Old? Don't you have anything new in this store?
13. Bah, well i don't think there will be anything useful, its all old junk
14. Nothing useful here. None of this stuff is new.
Array 1 of 26
Ragnus Store Owner:
1. Junk? Well if you want to call it that. Well? Are you going to buy something or not?
2. Hey, my wares are good quality old junk
3. Yeah its old stuff, so what. I make my living off it, nothing wrong with that .
4. It a junk shop and a pretty good one too, the only one there is on Telos
5. I sell junk, that's what I do. You're not a store keeper.
6. Of course I sell junk, that's what this store is for. If you want new stuff go elsewhere.
7. I don't sell anything new here in case you didn't notice.
8. Welcome to Olds and Ends.
9. Yeah I sell junk. I admit it. I have to make ends meet somehow.
10. I think its time I took a well deserved vacation soon.
11. Don't give an old man a hard time, just buy something
12. Sales have been a bit down lately.
13. Some My items are not that popular, a few of them are rare you know.
14. You don't see an old log like you used to. Preserved in stone.
15. Ahh there's an old pen, it needs a good home.
16. Poison remedies are always handy. I don't know how old they are. Should still work.
17. Will someone buy an old painting or two.
18. You need an old knife for those tougher skinned beasts
19. Anyone want an old piece of Coal
20. An old shield could come in handy if you are able to lift it as long as it don't fall apart.
21. I have an old Crystal stone here for sale if anyone wants to buy it.
22. I have an old flashbulb here not sure if it still works or not
23. An Old lamp could come in handy. No batteries are included.
24. Well is anyone going to buy something from me today.
25. Don't hang around too long, I can't stay open all day you know I have to eat.
26. Hmm I may have to get old tyres in sooner or later to stop those jeep desert breakdowns.
Buy Old Lamp
Buy Old Rag
Buy Old Pen
Buy Old Log
Buy Old Piece of Coal
Buy Old Shield
Buy Old Can
Buy Old Knife
Buy Old Bag
Buy Oil Can (script below)
Buy Old Painting
Buy Old Flashblub
Buy Old Rope
Buy Old Poison Remedy
Buy Old Crystal Stone
Buy Empty Elixir Vials
Buy Old Oil
Buy Old Fish
+ You obtain the old flashbulb.
+ The Camera flash light suddenly becomes more reliable.
+ You obtain an old bag
+ You obtain old Crystal stone
Ragnus Store Owner: You might find some use for that. I couldn't find any. Hah.
Array 1of 20 of Ragnus Store Owner
1. Old Poison is better than new Poison I always say.
2. Old Poison will kill those critters quicker than you can try to catch them.
3. Wanting some Old Poison I see. Very well then. I've got plenty of these.
4. Not as effective as a good old lava bomb but it will do. Handy against birds.
5. This will keep annoying flying critters away
6. This will take care of your critter troubles.
7. Old Poison, ooh my favourite it helps keep the Terramice away. Pesky rodents.
8. This will knock out anything or poison it. Guaranteed.
9. This is a very good poison of vintage Quality.
10. Ahh good old poison.
11. You can't do without this in a rpg game. Take care of all them critters running about.
12. Maybe if you collect up enough of these you can make a super poison bomb
13. Ahh this brings back memories
14. Works well against Terramice but works just as well against wild critters.
15. This is my favourite.
16. Works against Terramice. That's how I control them.
17. Don't use it against Fire Creatures. Or you may get more than you bargined for.
18. It don't work against Poisonous Creatures. Nothing personal.
19. Although Old Poison is good, it works only against certain creatures.
20. This is not a miracle potion ok, its just good old fashioned poison
Buy Vial of Old Poison (script below)
Ask more about the Terramice (script below)
Ragnus Store Owner: Array of responses according to how many vials you buy.
1. Buy as many as you want.
2. There are plenty more where those came from
3. My, you are a popular customer of these thigs.
4. Oh come on now, what are you trying to kill a Fangrcrawler or a Resentment ?
5. I guess you need to be well stocked on these.
6. Another one I see. Well I have plenty left.
7. The more the better I suppose
8. You already have brought up quarter of my stock.
9. There will be a limit soon.
10. Here you go
11. Gasp, you still want more
15. Enough now ok
20. There's only 30 left. what are you trying to do buy up the whole store supply.
30. Come on, you have to stop now.
40. This is getting ridiculous, still I want the money. So here you go.
50. Ok that's it, i'm all cleaned out. I have none remaining in stock.
if Vials GTR 50 + STOCK FULL You cannot buy anymore of this item.
Array 1 of 12 Ragnus Store Owner
1. Well make up your mind, are you going to buy it or not.
2. I haven't got all day.
3. Why do we have to go through this again.
4. I don't ask you how you conduct yourself in my store.
5. Leave a poor old man alone
6. Go bother someone else with your complaints. I am not a complaints department.
7. Do I look like I have busy office hours to listen to all your complaints
8. Leave my store if you are not going to make things easy for me.
9. Bah the young think they know everything.
10. I've been doing sales like this for years. You're the first customers to complain about it.
11. Most people are happy with the store.
12. You will have to complain somewhere else, not in my store.
Storm: Oh they are little mouse like rodents that run around here when the Leonixs are not around to catch them. Just your usual wild little rodents. They are more pests than anything else. That's another reason why we prefer the Leonix to hang around our homes. But sometimes the Leonix show no interest in chasing them away. Lazy cats. What good are they if they won't chase the Terramice.
Ragnus Store Owner: The Local Magic shop keeper, oh he should be around here somewhere, his shop is not far away. Or he might be out again. He goes out alot hunting you know. But his shop is not always open and if it is, you need to be in quick before they beat you to it with your magic spells. Oh well. Here's your empty Elixir bottles then. Good luck to you.
Ragnus Store Owner: Certainly Sir, that will be 15 Credits for the Old Rag.
+ You obtain the Old Rag.
+ You lose 15 Credits.
Array 1 of 5 Storm
Storm: Why would you want to buy that old useless thing for?
Storm: Why do you want that, its worthless, we have no use for it.
Storm: Stop buying up old junk
Storm: What a useless item that is.
Storm: What use would I have for that?
Storm: We have no use for rags commander.
Storm: An Old Rag, are you kidding me.
Storm: This has no use for us, its a torn piece of old rag.
Storm: I don't see the point in buying it.
Storm: Why buy something we are not going to be using much?
Storm: Never Droid, forget that I ever mentioned it. You don't need to be all shiny for just looking all dull and dirty will suit you just fine, after all when we found you you was a beaten up piece of junk anyway. Besidse if we buff you all up you will shine like a christmas tree and you will be hard to find if we have to enter into any places where we need to keep ourselves under the radar if you know what I mean. We can't have you sticking out like a sore thumb.
Commander: I see, you do have an interesting point Storm. We will leave T6 as he is Sorry T6. Storm has a good point. We can't have you shining like a bright Morning Star and giving away our location if we enter into any secure places. They will spot your metal shining off a mile away and then we would become an open target. We cannot take the risk.
Array 1 of 5 Commander
Commander: You never know when it might come in handy. I just have a hunch that I should buy it in fact I think we should keep a stock of them.
Commander: Come on Storm, be a little more positive. Rags can be handy
Commander: It might come in handy later on.
Commander: If you get dust or anything else in your eyes you can use that to wipe it with.
Commander: We might need it.
Commander: I think this will be good to buy.
Commander: I don't have any use for theother items, well maybe the rope could help.
Array 1 of 4
1. Storm: I fail to see the connnection you're trying to make commander. I just see a whole load of useless stuff.
2. Storm: I don't see the point in buying it.
3. Storm: Its your money, not mine.
4. Storm: Well, I suppose its ok to get them.
Buy some more rags
Buy the old rope
That's enough for now
+ You obtain 1 old rope.
+ You lose 40 credits.
Ragnus Store Owner: That Rope will come in handy. Thank you for your purchase.
Ragnus Store Owner: Its not often I get a customer wanting to buy up my old rags.
That will be 15 credits please.
Ragnus Store Owner: I'm sorry but I'm all out of rags, you have brought the whole
lot, now there's none left for the rest of my customers, now please get out of my store. Now I have to go find another load of them to replace it. Drat these kids.