Array to determine response.
1. Storm: This is outrageous. I'm the national hero of my world, you can't do this to me. I never
1. used to get charged to land on my own homeworld even if there was plasma storms.
2. Storm: You will be sorry for this.
3. Storm: Outrageous, I demmand to see the council about this new docking change.
4. Storm: You droids have overtaken my homeworld.
5. Storm: I've heard enough of your nonsense, who put you up to this.
6. Storm: You droids don't run everything
7. Storm: You droids need to be replaced. I can do it for you for free.
8. Storm: I've heard enough for one day.
Docking Control: Sorry, Times have changed, be Better to be Safe than sorry. Next time you will
rememeber not to try to dock on the planet when there's a storm going on and then you won't be charged any extra insurance fees. We also use the fees to maintain our own maintenance costs like calculating variables and having oil changes. It puts wear and tear on our internal processors you know.
Storm: They will weaken in these conditions, its a violent plasma storm out there, but the shields should hold together until we arrive on the surface. Most Telorans would be staying indoors rather than out flying in these dangerous conditions, they have been known to take down many ships on my planet.