Ship Parts Trader: Just one moment. That will be 150,000 credits please.
Pay the credits. (script below)
Array 1 of 2 to determine if User has enough credits or not.
1. Has enough, pay the fee for the new ship manifold part.
Ship Parts Trader: Thank you for your payment.
+ 1 Ship Manifold has been transported into your cargo bay.
2. Dosen't have enough to pay the fee (complaints below div)
Array 1 of16
1. Commander: I don't have the money right now. But I can get it later.
2. Commander: Yikes, its that much? Can't you give me a discount or something?
3. Commander: 150,000 is a ridiculous price for replacing a damaged ship manifold.
4. Commander: 150,000 credits Its an outrage.
5. Commander: I will complain to Central about this.
6. Commander: 150,000 Credits? Your prices are ridiculous
7. Commander: For that price, its not worth it.
8. Commander: Too high for my credit.
9. Commander: A little too steep.
10. Commander: Can't you drop it down a little bit?
11. Commander: I refuse to pay.
12. Commander: No way am I paying that. the price is too expensive.
13. Commander: 150,000 is too high.
14. Commander: Whoever set these prices should be thrown out of his job.
15. Commander: I don't like your price.
16. Commander: Your prices suck.
Array of replies from the Trader:
1. Ship Parts Trader: Commander, I understand your situation, but I cannot give you a discount. Because the manifold was not easy for me to obtain.
2. Ships Parts Trader: Well are you going to buy the manifold or not, stop wasting my time.
3. Ships Parts Trader: Sorry, but that's the lowest price I can give you for it.