Security Card Issuer: Unusual that you want the highest Security clearance?, well it's none of my business, I just issue out the passes. Ok, done, you now have the highest level of clearance for the power station area. That will be 2,000 credits for your new Pass. Well, what are you waiting for?. Don't just stand there like statutes, I haven't got all day. Pay up.
Other people are waiting. Time is money. I don't have a whole lot of patience.
Security Card Issuer: Sir, I'm not here to argue with you, rules are rules, the price for
issuing out a new card and doing a new card id is 2,000 credits. I don't set the prices,
THE COUNCIL DOES, you have a problem with the price, then go see the council about it. Now PLEASE get out of the way so other customers can get in line who are waiting for their cards. NEXT.
Security Card Issurer: For people WHO GOT TIRED OF WAITING. NEXT..
Leave the building
Talk to the Droid (script below)
Talk to the people on the benches (script below)
Array 1 of 10
1. Bench Person #1: Go away, we are busy waiting for our turn at the counter.
2. Bench Person #2: You're not from around here are you.
3. Bench Person Sleeping: Yawn, who woke me up. Oh Go Away, I'm going back to sleep. zzzz.
4. Bench Person #1: You are starting to make me want to go to sleepy-eyed that other girl over there
5. Bench Person #2: You can't take our place, we got here first. Get to the back of the benches.
6. Bench Person #1: You can't loiter around here, she will get mad at you and call security. You better go
7. Bench Person #2: Be glad she aint Arian from the Beat 'n' Shake Club. Or down in the sewers you will go.
Commander: Urgh, we know all about those sewers.
8. Bench Person #2: Just get your security card and go, you don't want to upset the lady at the counter.
9. Bench Person #1: Here's a little tip, get the card, and just LEAVE.
10. Bench Person #2: You don't want to end up sitting on these hard benches are we are doing. I think its some kind of punishment.
11. Bench Person #1: Just leave, you don't want to cause a scene with an Xytech 10A Security Droid.
12. Bench Person #2: You better leave as she says or that security droid over there will throw you out.
13. Bench Person #1: Yawn, I'm getting a little sleepy with all this waiting. But I don't want to rest my head on these hard enches.
14.Bench Person #2: Storm, you know you're no longer popular in our city anymore, so what are you doing back here. Oh never mind I can find out more from the Information Media Bureau building.
15 Bench Person #1: You might want to visit Elisha's spas. I hear they give a great relaxing service.
16. Bench Person #2; I wonder if Moda's Magic shop is open today. You know how fast those crowds are.
17. Bench Person #1: You don't have a good name around here Storm, who are these people anyway? I've not seen them before. Oh never mind. I'm getting bored with all of the waiting.
18. Bench Person #1: She is seldom in a good mood.
19. Bench Person #2: If you managed to get your card, it will be a miracle. She has a strange system.
20. Bench Person #1: I think I will go to sleep soon.
21. Bench Person #2: So how are things back on Telsia?
22. Bench Person #1: Oh you know, just the usual, nothing exciting happened lately except when my droid tripped over the the dock master, you should've been there, it was quite an incident.
23. Bench Person #2: It sounds like that droid needs upgrading or servicing. Maybe its not functioning properly.
24. Bench Person #1: Or the nearest scrapheap (laughs)
Bench Person #1: My husband went in for his dance lesson the other day at the Beat 'n'shake.
24. Bench Person #2: How did it go?
Bench Person #1: He passed it with flying Colors. Maybe he should open up his own dance school and teach those droids a thing or two then there will be less of them going down into the sewers.
24. Bench Person #2: That would improve things a little. I feel sorry for all those other droids. I wonder what happens to them after they are dumped down in the sewers with all those icky little rats.
24. Bench Person #1: You don't say, I heard rumors that there was a gigantic jelly or something down there by the name Mega Momma. I don't know much else about it. Its just a giant muated pudding (Laughs)
24. Bench Person #2: Well that's surely one pudding I wouldn't want to run into.
25. Bench Person #1: Why isn't the council doing anything about those lazy droids? They've not been keeping to their programing lately. I thought it was disgraceful that half of these droids haven't been ugpraded yet.
25. Bench Person #1: We could be waiting here for all eternity. But she is seldom in a good mood.
26. Bench Person #2: You sit, you wait, you fall asleep, until she finally gets a good mood.
2Bench Person #1: I think I will leave here soon but I've been sitting on this bench for so long that my feet are no longer moving. Ah well, at least I look pretty.
27. Bench Person #2: I think several hours is too long to wait to get issued a security card. I think I might complain to the council about her moods.
28. Bench Person #1: Well its been a nice chat, Oh Dear, what? I can't move my feet that silly animator forgot to give me some walk animations. All I have is sit animations. I am stuck here forever.
--------- end of script
Xytech Security Droid: Greetings, What can I do for you?
Why are you watching us?
Who programmed you?
Why are you here?
Xytech Security Droid: I am Prototype Security Model 3A. I was assembled by Xytech Cybernetics. Warning Security clearance is too low, ACCESS DENIED. Because your security level was locked down by orders of the Council, I have have no more further information to give you. have a nice day.
According to Persuade Levels
+4 Xytech Security Droid: Sorry, I am not convinced you should have acccess to that information. ACCESS DENIED.
+ 5 Xytech Security Droid: ACCESS DENIED.
Xytech Security Droid: ACCESS GRANTED. One moment searching database.
Xytech Security Services: Override Command Codes
Reset and Clear Security Lockdown codes
Examine Memory Circuits
Perform System Wide Shutdown
Run Diagnostics System Program
Security Card Issurer; Now that our security droid has been reset, YOU PEOPLE CAN LEAVE RIGHT NOW before I have to call in more droids to take care of you. You are starting to become a nuisance.
Leave The Building
Argue with her some more (script below)
Security Card Issurer: I've had enough of this nonsense, how can I do my job if you keep on pestering me and annoying our security? Bring in the C3 Security Battle Droid. That will take care of things even if it levels half the building.
Storm: Uh oh, people a C3 Battle Droid is no small business. This the lower class of battledroid, but still packs a punch. They got more heavy thick shielding so our weapons will have some trouble getting through but not me, but I can't use the Vyper here in this place, for it has sentimental value to me. We better get outta here before that droid shows up with his rocket launcher. She's already given the order, we still have a little time to escape.
Bench Person #2: How heartless. We can't evacuate. Well I guess we are stuck here on these benches then. I just had a face lift done recently and some clothing accessories. The hair is ok I suppose. Do you like the new shiny look? I think the texture needs a little more working on they are a little dull and boring.
Bench Person #2: Well don't make too much mess people, It took me an hour just to get my face looking right. I don't want it all spoiled. Try not to get any dust and debris on me. Looks like the party around here is about to get started. Let's get ready girls, get your face shields ready. War is about to soon start.
Bench Person #1: Sometimes we do think about destruction and mayhem because our planet has been through so many conflicts and wars but we are wondering when the c3 battledroid gets here, just who among you is going to get fragged first, You or the C3 Battledroid. Who is going to win. We're just here to watch the show.
Security Card Issurer: What? I just had this place all done up recently, look at the lampshades and tables and paintings I brought in to make it all nice and presentable and comfy and these people are not going to mess it up on me. It took me ages to get those
decorations looking just right. Oh what the heck, its happy friday anyway, maybe I can make one exception to the rule. We will just have to use the replicator machine and get ourselves a new building if this one gets wasted.
Security Card Issurer: We are not afraid of a little debris and dust sir. NOW You have pushed my paitence too far. Security I want the C3 battledroid HERE NOW to take care of some business. These people are compromising Council Security and been tampering
around with one of the council's droids. C3 Battledroid GET HERE ON THE DOUBLE.
Storm: Hey, it wasn't me, it was the commander who started it. he wasn't happy with what
they did to his card.
Leave the building
Xytech Cybernetics: ERROR, ACCESS DENIED. Tech Security level too low to access this class.
Storm: Arrghh just my luck, my tech level needs to be higher. We need a tech security level of 10 or higher.
Clear Hostile Security Lockdown (A LEVEL OF 11 or Higher is required.)
Xytech Security Droid: Council Orders.
Storm: What's the council got to do with this?
Xytech Security Droid: The council is in charge of issuing orders to all security droids. We know about you Storm we have been told to keep an eye on you while you are here in the city.
Storm: I don't need no droid watching me. Return back to your post. And Cancle Those Orders. I am issuing a Security Wide Override Clearance alert to cancle those orders.
Xytech Security Droid: Access Denied. Storm Transk no longer recognized as having proper security Clearance. Warning Organic is showing signs of instability. is getting hostile.
Storm: Arrrghh I've been locked out of the security codes. I can't override them. Bring up my profile.
Xytech Security Droid: Well that's too Bad. You will have to see the council about it then.
but good luck with that, the Council Security Appointments Building is chock full of unseen tickets. One moment bringing up Storm Transk's profile.
Storm: What, it says here in my profile that I'm Hostile? Who put that there. I'm not hostile.
Rex: Could've fooled me.
Cronis: Rex Don't, you will only get him mad.
Xytech Security Droid: By orders of the council. A hostile wide alert has been issued and we are to monitor you while you are in this city.
Storm: What? The council will soon hear about this.
Xytech Security Droid: You have been told now to leave. If you do not then you will be thrown out of the building.
Commander: Well, I guess that's why we shouldn't have tried to argue with her.