Security Card Issuer: Unusual that you want the highest Security clearance?, well it's none of my business, I just issue out the passes. Ok, done, you now have the highest level of clearance for the power station area. That will be 2,000 credits for your new Pass. Well, what are you waiting for?. Don't just stand there like statutes, I haven't got all day. Pay up.
Other people are waiting. Time is money. I don't have a whole lot of patience.
Security Card Issuer: Sir, I'm not here to argue with you, rules are rules, the price for
echo. issuing out a new card and doing a new card id is 2,000 credits. I don't set the prices,
echo. THE COUNCIL DOES, you have a problem with the price, then go see the council about it. Now PLEASE get out of the way so other customers can get in line who are waiting for their cards. NEXT.
Security Card Issurer: For people WHO GOT TIRED OF WAITING. NEXT..
Leave the building
Talk to the Droid
Talk to the people on the benches (script below)
Array 1 of 10
1. Bench Person #1: Go away, we are busy waiting for our turn at the counter.
2. Bench Person #2: You're not from around here are you.
3. Bench Person Sleeping: Yawn, who woke me up. Oh Go Away, I'm going back to sleep. zzzz.
4. Bench Person #1: You are starting to make me want to go to sleepy-eyed that other girl over there
5. Bench Person #2: You can't take our place, we got here first. Get to the back of the benches.
6. Bench Person #1: You can't loiter around here, she will get mad at you and call security. You better go
7. Bench Person #2: Be glad she aint Arian from the Beat 'n' Shake Club. Or down in the sewers you will go.
Commander: Urgh, we know all about those sewers.
8. Bench Person #2: Just get your security card and go, you don't want to upset the lady at the counter.
9. Bench Person #1: Here's a little tip, get the card, and just LEAVE.
10. Bench Person #2: You don't want to end up sitting on these hard benches are we are doing. I think its some kind of punishment.
11. Bench Person #1: Just leave, you don't want to cause a scene with an Xytech 10A Security Droid.
12. Bench Person #2: You better leave as she says or that security droid over there will throw you out.
13. Bench Person #1: Yawn, I'm getting a little sleepy with all this waiting. But I don't want to rest my head on these hard enches.
14.Bench Person #2: Storm, you know you're no longer popular in our city anymore, so what are you doing back here. Oh never mind I can find out more from the Information Media Bureau building.
15 Bench Person #1: You might want to visit Elisha's spas. I hear they give a great relaxing service.
16. Bench Person #2; I wonder if Moda's Magic shop is open today. You know how fast those crowds are.
17. Bench Person #1: You don't have a good name around here Storm, who are these people anyway? I've not seen them before. Oh never mind. I'm getting bored with all of the waiting.
18. Bench Person #1: She is seldom in a good mood.
19. Bench Person #2: If you managed to get your card, it will be a miracle. She has a strange system.
20. Bench Person #1: I think I will go to sleep soon.
21. Bench Person #2: So how are things back on Telsia?
22. Bench Person #1: Oh you know, just the usual, nothing exciting happened lately except when my droid tripped over the the dock master, you should've been there, it was quite an incident.
23. Bench Person #2: It sounds like that droid eneds upgrading or servicing. Maybe its not functioning properly.
24. Bench Person #1: Or the nearest scrapheap (laughs)
Bench Person #1: My husband went in for his dance lesson the other day at the Beat 'n'shake.
24. Bench Person #2: How did it go?
Bench Person #1: He passed it with flying Colors. Maybe he should open up his own dance school and teach those droids a thing or two then there will be less of them going down into the sewers.
24. Bench Person #2: That would improve things a little. I feel sorry for all those other droids. I wonder what happens to them after they are dumped down in the sewers with all those icky little rats.
24. Bench Person #1: You don't say, I heard rumors that there was a gigantic jelly or something down there by the name Mega Momma. I don't know much else about it. Its just a giant muated pudding (Laughs)
24. Bench Person #2: Well that's surely one pudding I wouldn't want to run into.
25. Bench Person #1: Why isn't the council doing anything about those lazy droids? They've not been keeping to their programing lately. I thought it was disgraceful that half of these droids haven't been ugpraded yet.
25. Bench Person #1: We could be waiting here for all eternity. But she is seldom in a good mood.
26. Bench Person #2: You sit, you wait, you fall asleep, until she finally gets a good mood.
2Bench Person #1: I think I will leave here soon but I've been sitting on this bench for so long that my feet are no longer moving. Ah well, at least I look pretty.
27. Bench Person #2: I think several hours is too long to wait to get issued a security card. I think I might complain to the council about her moods.
28. Bench Person #1: Well its been a nice chat, Oh Dear, what? I can't move my feet that silly animator forgot to give me some walk animations. All I have is sit animations. I am stuck here forever.
--------- end of script