+ If Commander dosen't have the credits
Commander: Be paitent T6. We will get your plates soon.
Buy Level 2 Shield Plating Bronze for T6unit 100 Credits
Buy Level 3 Shield Plating Steel for T6unit 500 Credits
Buy Level 4 Shield Plating Titanium for T6unit 1200 Credits
+ If t6unit is not in the party (script below)
Droid Owner: There are a couple of droids here who might be interested, but as for me, I'm not leaving my store unless you give me 60 bolts then I might consider the offer.
+ If you have enough bolts he will join you.
Droid Owner: Wahoo, I rich, Rich beyond my wildest dreams. The store is all yours buddy. Chiesek Mining here I come.
Droid #1 No, its not this one (chucks it away), not this one, (throws away) or that one.
Where is the software that's compatible with my program?
Talk to droids looking through the software upgrades. (if triggered) (script below)
Scattered Software Upgrades pile of disks.
Look inside small corner of scrap
Exit Software Upgrades area
Droid #3 Chiesek, Huh, yes I think I remember the place. I will do it for 50 Bolts. Or unless you want to help me to find this software upgrade, But if you find me my upgrade in this big pile of software , then I'll do it for free. I really need that upgrade.
Help the droid look for his missing software upgrade. (script below)
Pay the droid the bolts required.
Main Array To determine Sorting Software from Pile
1. Storm: There must be hundreds of software programs here.
2. Commander: It could be anywhere in this big pile.
3. Loana: Like looking for a needle in the lab ruins.
4. Commander: I don't think we are going to have an easy time of finding it.
5. Storm: We just have to keep hunting through the pile of disks.
6. Commander: The Last time you got your hands on a disk storm you deleted the professors program. (trigger Script below)
Storm: www geee, alright then Commander.
7. Loana: There's too many programs here, there must be hundreds.
8. Droid #1: Well it is the archive of programs we are looking through avaliable in the store.
9. Storm: No, that aint it (tosses it away)
10. Storm: How to clean your computer bypathways. No that aint it.
11. Commander: Assigning Loop functions to your Posimatrix. That can't be it.
12. Commander: How to get an extra memory boost. Nope.
13. Storm: How to copy other droid subroutines. Nope.
14. Commander: More Corporate Brainwashing, Version 2.4, nope, we had enough of those.
15. Storm: How to get rid of Teloran meanace Storm. Oh look they have one on me too.
16. Loana: Hmm sounds like one of my old software programs.
16. Storm: How to cut corners with Sales management. Strange progarm.
17. Commander: How to have happy processing chips. Arghh. Who wrote this.
had to be really desperate to write this program.
18. Commander: How to be a commander in times of sterss. Who wrote ths one?
19. Storm: Tin Soldier Combat Moves. Sounds Intersting, maybe I should tae this.
20. Storm: "Not all of us are all made of metal." Cybenetics Advanced Level 3.
21. Commander: The Tomorrow Future of Today. Why does that one sound all messed up.
22. Commander: Eliminate Storm 101. A Crash course in Combat Skills. Now why do they
have it in for storm. Another Elimination Program.
23. Loana: How to pass Cybernets with flying colours.
24. Loana: The Human Equation, how to become more real. These droids are rather disturbing.
25. Loana: Begining Programming level 1. Hmm no use for that. I'm level 10.
26.Commander: Here today, gone tomorrow the woes of outdated Models.
27. Commander: Destined for the scrap heap, Emergency 101. Sounds about right.
28.Commander: Back up yor posimatrix. Nope not that one.
29. Commander: Fix my bad meshes, Crash course on Vectors and Navigation points.
30. Storm: I love to Lerp. Who wrote this trash?
31. Storm: How to outrun your boss and win by Nella Nosey Parkbottom.
31. Nosey Nella Parkbottom: oops, how did that get in there.
32. Storm: The dangers of Fretzels The New beginning.
2nd huge Array of Junk
1. Droid #1: No that's not it, keep looking.
2. Droid #1: Nope, not that one. (Storm throws it away)
3. Droid #2: The BBF2 No, that's for Battledroids, I'm a Mechanic Droid.
4. Droid #1: Aint that one either.
5. Droid #1: No. (Loana throws it away) Loana: What are you going to do with all this junk?
6. Droid #1: Fixing Leaking Pipes on your ship. No, that's for Droid Engineers.
7. Droid #2: Spring Cleaning Bytes. That one is for Cleaning Duty droids.
8. Droid #1: Aint that one.
9. Droid #1: Oh my joints are going to rust up soon from all this searching around.
10. Droid #2: Not that one, its not compatible with his or our programing.
11. Droid #1: Ah must be this one, How to recover from Memory bust, nope have to keep looking. (script below for trigger)
12. Droid #1: Software Program for Metal Courage, nope. Useful for Battledroids.
13. Droid #1: How to start your own Corporate Bull Business. Nope.
14. Droid #1: The Wailing Sounds of Telos by Storm Transk. How the hell did this get in here?
15. Droid #2: The Art of speaking Bull by Corporate Bull Droid, nope.
16. Droid #3: It must be here, it must be.
17. Droid #2: It's not here.
18. Droid #3: Don't give up, its here somewhere. Probably in the bottom of the pile.
19. Droid #2: Don't let your stocks crash the ABC's of Stock Marketing, nope.
21. (script below for trigger)
22. Droid #1: This one is also outdated, we don't use it no more.
23. Droid #2: Cloud memory for beginners. Nope not this one.
25. (Script below for trigger Skinar Trigger)
26. Droid #2: Cloud Computing by Loana R. Shields. nope.
27. Droid #1: How to raise up a Snohatch. Author Unknown. Sorry this one is damaged.
28. Droid #2: Memory Tech Cwo Industries Upgrade sofrware nope
29. Droid #3: How to shiptrain a Leonix by Storm Transk
Storm: I don't know, commander, these droids obviously collected alot of stuff.
30. Droid #2: Acquiring The Finer Arts of Corporate Bull, nope
31. Droid #2: Using Art for Targets by Storm Transk, nope,
32. Storm: I found something shiny down here amongst all these disks. (script below)
34. Droid #1: How to harness your For Loops, nope that's not it.
35. Storm: The two Byways of Loop Returns A Beginner's Guide
36. Droid #2: Network troubles getting you down, no worry, ZipCircuit Upgrade will save the day. Nope, not that one.
37. Droid #1: How to Beg For An Upgrade, Droids Manuel to Organics. Nope.
38. Droid #2: How to Handle The Sloop, the Sloop Puzzle by Unknown Besian author, Nope, nobody likes that planet anyway.
39. Droid #1: Speed up your data transfers. Author Unknown. Nope, its not here, arghh.
40. Droid #3: It must be here somewhere amongst all this junk software.
Droid #3: How to Piggyback the Transporter, Tips by Skinar Harrison.
Droid #2: How to tap into radio communication channels by Skinar Harrison
Droid #1: How to stay calm when your commanding officer loses it by Skinar Harrison
Droid #3: How to control Ensign Peters, By Skinar Harrison
Droid #2: Controlling Your Our Of Control A.I Computer, By Skinar Harrison
Commander: Let' get back to searching this pile of junk. Its going to take a while to
hunt this thing down.
Droid #1: That's a lengthy memory upgrade, but it's not compatible for my program.
Commander: Save that for the ship's computer. It needs some more memory, perhaps it can make. use of this.
T6unit: It's a pity, its not compatible with my memory. I doubt it will be compatible with the ship's computer commander, its different technology.
T6unit: I wouldn't advise that, it would have unpredictable results.
Droid #2 And if you want me I'm 20 bolts.
Droid #1 (tiny squeak) And I am 30 bolts if you want me too.
Droid #3. I'll Tell you what, bring us 30 more Bolts and all of us will do your job for you.
Storm: These droids are getting more and more expensive to hire. They work as groups now.
Commander: I noticed. They are getting more intelligent in their negotiation skills.
Rex: It must be all those software programs they been collecting.
Storm: Well, look for more of these bolts then.