+ The Shuttle Lands down near the Tesseract Primes Labs Facility and the Commander and everybody else step out of the shuttle.
Array 1 of 9
1. Storm: What a dry dusty miserable looking dump this is and look at all of those broken concrete slabs and buildings, its like someone had a big fight here.
2. Storm: Oh what a miserable-looking place this is.
3. Storm: I wouldn't want to live in a harsh place like this.
4. Storm: I still can't get over how big this place really is.
5. Storm: I wonder if they make any high tech weapons here.
6. Storm: Bleaky and dreary looking, typical.
7. Storm: I've seen enough, let's go back.
8. Storm: I don't want to step foot on this miserable planet, but its my duty to.
9. Storm: I wouldn't want to work in a place like this.
Commander: Ok that's all the Paintcans.
Board the shuttle and leave Tesseract Prime
Stay and explore around
+ This is not related to the Paintcans Ship Formula Quest
Commander: Ok people, we are now down at the labs facility. Now we need to find where the Front Door of this place is. I still can't get over the sheer magnitude of how tall and big this place is when you're standing next to it.
Loana: You'll get used to it. Come Follow me.
Follow Loana East toward the Facility.
Go West (script below)
Enter Waiting Shuttle
+ You go west. And come across a wall and something shining in the
corner. Next to a giant concrete slab which is cracked.
Loana: Commander, what are you doing, the lab
entrance is over this way. You're going the wrong way.
Cronis: Oh I'm just waiting for the game to say 'You have strayed too far from your main mission objectives. Or you just get repulsed to turn the other direction. or a timer countdown before its game over pops up on the scree and if you don't beat the timer, you forifeit
the mission and have to start all over again.
Loana: Ok if you must...
Pick up shining Objects on the ground.
Something is bothering Storm (T)alk
+ An Array to determine which area of the Labs to Randomly Switch to when zoning in and out of the area.
set /a spin=%random% %%6+1
if %spin% EQU 1 goto labnorth (script below)
if %spin% EQU 2 goto labnorth (script below)
if %spin% EQU 3 goto labnorthb
if %spin% EQU 4 goto labnorthb
if %spin% EQU 5 goto labnorthb
if %spin% EQU 6 goto memcola
+ You go north to the wall of the lab Faciity and start looking around.
Continue north along wall of Facility.
Walk to droid lying against the wall
Go back the way you came.
Search Droid 2
Search Droid 3
Search Droid 4
Search Container on floor 1
Disarm Trap bubble Container on the floor
Search Droid 5
+ There are several shining objects on the ground here.
Go back the way you came.
Continue to walk along the wall. (script below)
Loana: There's another robot lying on the ground, it is broken. the memory chip is missing out
of this one. Unable to recover any information out of this one either because the memory chip
is missing from its Postrion unit.
Continue along wall (script below)
back the way you came.
Attempt to repair Droid
--------------CONTINUE ALONG THE WALL SOME MORE -------------------
+ You spot yet another droid and it is also damaged just like the
last unit, the memory chip is intact in this one.
Take Memory Chip
Continue along the wall.
Loana: Guys, We are getting a long way off our course now, we should turn back.
Turn back as Loana suggest
Continue to explore along the wall.
-------------------Further Along the Wall----------------------------
Continue around the wall.
Go back the way you came
+ You come across another great door. It is slightly ajar.
Herc Commander: Storm. I'm warning you. We should not shoot the shield if Loana says
the shielding is not stable enough.
Walk around wall. ( A shield barrier stops you going any further. You turn back. )
Walk into Left Building Junction and use Etan's Keycard (The sheild is now down, you can continue to walk around the building. ) (script below)
Open door to left building.
Blast the Forcefield with the Dark Matter Weapon.
Blast the Forcefield with the Blaster Bustra Weapon.
Listen to Loana and lower the gun.
- Attempting to open the door without the keycard
Array 1 of 3
1. Storm: Yes, commander, if I cant shoot it down, then you will have to find the keycard then to get into the control room to shut it down yourselves if I can't use my gun on it.
2. Storm: Awww, come on Commander, it would've been alot of fun, all those sparks flying everywhere when those shields come down.
3. Storm: Ok Commander, I won't shoot the shield then.
4. Storm: Awwwwww, alright no shooting the shield today.