"Oh woe is us, Our Leaders have punished us by sending us to Noobus. No, Hocs, it was that silly Noob in the Docking Station who pulled our ships down with his tractor beam"
+ You are near a group of trees with strange glowing purple energy bars.
Rex: Gee that just looks so weird.
Head towards Giant Bamboo Forest by Noob
Enter into strange half-finished building and talk to the Noob there. (script below div 2)
Examine Spinning Noob at the far end of the strange building (script below div)
Examine the Three crashed Besian Spaceships outside the strange building
Head towards the Big hole behind building and talk to Noob there. (script below)
Head towards Cave
Talk to Wandering Besian Guards (script below div 3)
Talk to Besian Guard Leader
Commander: Other crashed ships over here as well. There might be something in them .
Examine Crashed Ship #1
Examine Crashed Ship #2
Examine Crashed Ship #3
Goto Big Hole area
Exit Crashed Ship Area
Go to Noob standing by the big hole
Go to Noob standing by the big boulder by the hole.
Go down into the big hole
+ You find 1 health boost inside the crashed ship
+ you obtain a stinky crystal trinklet from the crashed ship.
Commander: Eww, throw away the stinky crystal trinklet, we don't need that.
3. Besian Guard #1: The Noobs are aimless, I think we are trapped here unless we can find all those pathetic little Noob Experience Points. Groan. I am going to hate having to go through this just to get off this miserable planet. Well we better get to it Commander. I would rather return back to Besai as soon as this is all over. Arrghh. This place is falling all to pieces around us this place is not safe for my men to be around.
Rex: Noobus is a health hazard. Finally someone gets it.
4. Besian Guard #1: Arrghh what are you doing in my nav points. Get out, shoo. Crawfs come and help me this minus and this Teloran is trying to rob me of my navpoints..
5. Besian Guard #1: Crawfs That Axle guy over here just stepped into my navpoints, will it be contagious?
6. Besian Guard #2: I don't want my navpoints to be crossed thanks. I don't want to risk any node corruptions.
7. Besian Guard #3: Please do not cross over my navpoints Hoks.
8. Besian Guard #4: What are you doing Boyah, get out of my way.
9. Besian Guard #5: Don't get too close to me. I'm feeling a little under the weather lately.
10. Besian Guard #6: Keep your distance from me ok. Keeping your distance is strictly
11. Besian Guard #7: We didnt really want to come to this miserable little planet
12. Besian Guard #8: Those Noobs owe us a way to get off this planet. Trons
13. Besian Guard #2: Who are you? Oh you're that Axle commander guy. I nearly forgot. Sorry about that.
14. Besian Guard #1: So What do you think of our cool-looking uniforms.
15. Besian Guard #2: I am so looking forward to returning back again to the home planet and to get off this dump.
16. Besian Guard #3: This planet is going nowhere guys. Its falling to pieces. Blucksun what are you doing.
17. Besian Guard #3: No running ok, only we are allowed to run around and panic.
18. Besian Guard #4: What a sad sight, crashed ships all over the place, holes the size of small stadiums. This town is in trouble
19. Besian Guard #5: I wanna go back to Besai sir.
Rex: And I want to get off the planet.
19. Besian Guard #1: We Can't leave Shibas. The ship is damaged. We can't take off.
20. Besian Guard #6: This place holds no interest to me Crawfs.
20. Rex: Me neither. Lets work a way to get off this miserable rock.
21. Besian Guard #7: What a waste this assignment was. What were our Leaders thinking even sending us here?
22. Besian Guard #8: How would you like to be marooned on this planet forever with all these Noobs?
22. Rex: No thanks, that would be the worst nightmare.
23. Besian Guard #9: What did we do to deserve being assigned to come to this planet Crawfs.
23. Rex: If you got assigned here by your leaders then you must've done something
really bad to annoy them.
24. Besian Guard #5: Soldi Why are we stuck on this planet? You shouldn've have crashed our ship.
24. Besian Guard #8: Soldi: Sorry, I didn't know we were going to be knocked out of orbit by some silly Noob playing around with the Tractor Beam Controls on that Docking bay.
24. Storm: Oh so that's how you crashed on Noobus. Another Noob caused you to crash the ship.
24. Besian Guard #9: Why are we surrounded by a bunch of amateurs. There's a whole planet full of them.
24. Rex: Because nobody on Noobus had passed.
25. Besian Guard #3: Shocks, well what are we going to do, sit and complain or try to do something.
26. Besian Guard #6: It won't be easy getting off this rock. The Noobs don't know how to run things properly on their planet. There's all sorts of crazy stuff going on down here.
27. Besian Guard #7: I want to go back home Crawfs. I don't want to be trapped here forever in all this fresh air, urghh.
28. Besian Guard #2: How long do you think our suits will hold up down here. This is not the normal air that we breathe on Besai.
29. Besian Guard #1: Oh woe is us. Trapped here on Noobus with you guys.
30. Besian Guard #2: We got shot out of the sky remember by some tractor beam from that silly Noob in the docking station. He pushed the wrong button.
31. Besian Guard #6: Looks like we are going to be stuck here a long time. We might as well get used to it.
32. Besian Guard #4: We will never see our homeworld again. This planet is our doom.
33. Rex: Well its not going to be my doom. I don't plan on staying here
Besian Guard #5: Stay out of our way Commander. Take your men and leave us be. The Noobs are driving us crazy.
33. Besian Guard #2: We will have to figure a way to get off this planet.
34. Besian Guard #6: Is there another way off this planet Blucksun?
35. Besian Guard #2: We got told we have to collect Noob points in order to get off this rock.
36. Besian Guard #2: We got told we have to collect Noob points in order to get off this rock.
36. Rex: Yeah you need 10,000 of them to leave. What a crazy rule this is.
Besian Guard #7: Just don't perform the axle ok, getting shot down and stranded here is bad enough but the axle is worse.
37. Besian Guard #5: Oh look up in the sky, There goes another Noob floating in space above that sign over there.
38. Besian Guard #4: We never had gravity troubles like this on our world.
39. Rex: But you've never had Noobs on your world either.
40. Besian Guard #3: The basic things are missing off this planet where are they?
41. Besian Guard #4: This place is going to be a nightmare Hoks.
41. Rex: It already is.
Besian Guard #4: Out of my way Trons please.
42. Besian Guard #6: We should've stayed back at Nogedosi Station instead of coming out here.
43. Besian Guard #7: You nearly stood on my foot, I got out of the way just in time.
44. Cronis: Sorry. I will watch where I'm going next time.
45. Besian Guard #2: Crawfs watched where you are going, you nearly collided into me.
46. Besian Guard #3 What do you mean you got no collision object channel around you?
Besian Guard #5: Someone really needs to complain about the state this planet is in.
47. Besian Guard #1: I need to take a break from all this running around.
48. Besian Guard #1: I need to rest.
49. Besian Guard #2: I'm ony allowed to rest for just a few seconds.
50. Besian Guard #6: We better start collecting these silly Noob Experience points then if we want to get off this world. I spoke to the control officer at the Spacedocks, and we need 10000 Noob experience points to break the curse on this planet.
52. Besian Guard #5: And what is the great curse on this planet Trons?
52. Rex: Not finishing what was started.
52. Besian Guard #6: Not having 10000 Noob Experience points to get off the planet.
52. Besian Guard #5: Oh. Good point. Gleab
53. Besian Guard #7: Why do the Noobs have funny looking eyes, What have they done to them. Is that Warp Plasma Fluid?
54. Besian Guard #6: That Noob's house over there is still on fire Hok.
55. Besian Guard #3: Look at the size of some of these holes in the ground.
The Noob's Houses are dangerously close to them.
56. Besian Guard #4: That Noob can't turn back on his gravity.
57. Besian Guard #5: We will be all day complaining about how bad shape this planet is in, Surely they have got a Council we can go to to get advice.
57. Besian Guard #1: Their council is probably not working either.
58. Besian Guard #8: Is everything broken on this planet?
58. Rex: Most of it
58. Besian Guard #9: Appears to be so.
Besian Guard #5: I wish I was soaking in a nice goo bath right now back on Besai.
59. Besian Guard #3: So do I. Anything but this planet Blucksun.
60. Besian Guard #2: How long will we last on this planet before we go insane?
62. Besian Guard #4: Gee at least they could've done a better job of decorating it.
63. Besian Guard #6: Crude and very basic dwellings they have here, their textures are not even showing properly on the buildings.
Besian Guard #9: Noobus, King of the Amateurs.
64. Besian Guard #4: I think I've seen enough of this place Boyah.
65. Besian Guard #3: One of the worst planets I've ever laid eyes on, what a sorry sight it is tsk, tsk.
66. Besian Guard #2: I want a better job than this.
67. Besian Guard #1: Is there anything to be grateful about on this planet?
67. Rex: Yes, that the Noobs haven't blown up the whole planet yet.
69. Besian Guard #1: I thought this would be a basic civilization, but they can't even get the basics right.
70. Rex: None of the Noobs can get the basics right because they often forget the basics.
Besian Guard #1: I don't think anyone has ever graduated on this planet.
71. Besian Guard #6: They got some things working, but most things on this planet are not.
72. Besian Guard #3: I don't think I want to explore very far, there's too many dangerous holes on this world. I could slip and fall down into one of them.
73. Besian Guard #8: I think I will tag around with you guys instead.
74. Besian Guard #5: If we all join your party Commander then it will probably crash the engine.
74. Rex: That could probably be arranged.
75. Besian Guard #2: Well Commander, you and the rest of us are marooned on this miserable world.
76. Besian Guard #6: How do you like that, we come in peace, and that silly Noob turns on the tractor beam and pulls us down out of the sky and causes us to crash our ship on this planet.
78. Besian Guard #2: Well at least we know the Noob's tractor beam is working.
79. Besian Guard #1: It is shameful for any besian to be trapped in a world like this.
80. Besian Guard #5: Let's hope that snooping reporter Starlight Winkel dosen't find out about our demise.
81. Besian Guard #5: When will we stop feeling sorry for ourselves.
82. Besian Guard #6: This planet is the pits.
83. Besian Guard #7: This is a cursed map indeed.
84. Besian Guard #1: The situation looks bad guys. Our ship is too badly damaged we can't repair it. And the Noobs don't have a working ship to get us off the planet.
85. Besian Guard #6: They don't have spare parts to suit our ship either, their crashed ships parts are not compatible with ours.
86. Besian Guard #2: Oh woe is us to be stranded here with no operational ship. We can't call Communications back to the Homeworld.
87. Besian Guard #6: I hope someone from the Homeworld will come and pick us up soon.
88. Besian Guard #5: We can't send a message back home, our Holo pads don't reach out that far with their signal.
89. Besian Guard #2: There must be a power supply around here somewhere we can use
90. Besian Guard #6: Maybe these Noobs will know something useful surely.
91. Besian Guard #5: Most of the Noobs are absent Minded, I wonder what caused it.
92. Besian Guard #7: I don't think the Noobs can ever help us, its beyond their understanding and comprehension.
93. Besian Guard #6: What a bad situation to be in. Stranded. No help from the homeworld.
94. Besian Guard #2: I don't think the Homeworld will send in another ship for at least another month.
95. Besian Guard #6: Well at least the food supplies on our ship will last at least 6 weeks. They are still in good shape.
96. Besian Guard #5: Don't they have a trading store here somewhere?
97. Besian Guard #3: We may have to go back to your ship Commander if there is no improvement in this situation.
98. Besian Guard #3: We may have to share rations if we are going to be stuck on this world for ages.
99. Besian Guard #2: is there a way we can boost the signal strength of our holo pads so we can contact the homeworld and tell what has happened to the ship and us?
100. Besian Guard #8: We are in alot of trouble guys. The situation is bleak.
101. Besian Guard #7: We better make a start on getting 10000 noob experience points so we can leave the planet. Our ship is too badly damaged and is not fit to fly. We will have to leave on your ship Commander.
102. Besian Guard #6: If we ever get off this planet, would you be so kind to drop us off back on the homeworld commander?
103. Besian Guard #5: Wait until our leaders back on the homeworld hear about what happened to us.
103. Besian Guard #4: I think they would be more upset with us if they knew the ship had crashed.
104. Besian Guard #3: There's no way we can repair the ship to get it to fly again. The ship is history.
105. Besian Guard #8: It looks like we will have to leave our ship on this planet.
106. Besian Guard #9: Our ship is inservicable, broken beyond repair.
107. Besian Guard #6: We must find our way back to the homeworld Crawfs
108. Besian Guard #1: We can't remain here. Let's collect up the Noob Points, the sooner we start on it the better.
109. Besian Guard #7: We are marooned here forever Trons.
110. Besian Guard #3: I'm going to explore around here for a while Hoks
111. Besian Guard #6: Those back on the homeworld will be worried about me if I don't return back in a few days from now.
112. Besian Guard #5: We need to get off this planet we have family back home who will be worried about us.
113. Besian Guard #7: Just our luck to be stuck all down here all because we got tractor beamed right out of our orbit and crashed on the planet.
114. Besian Guard #7: If it wasn't for that crazy Noob who didn't know what button he was pushing, then we wouldn't be down here in this mess.
115. Besian Guard #3: Gath just stop complaining.
116. Besian Guard #5: Watch where you are going Axle, you nearly stood on my foot.
117. Besian Guard #9: Move aside, we have to get off this planet.
118. Besian Guard #10: I'm just enjoying the view.
118. Rex: What view is there to enjoy, the place is a ruined mess.
119.Besian Guard #11: What a sad little town this is.
120. Besian Guard #12: Look at those pretty spaceships flying by. Are they real or is
it just another a particle emitter?
120. Rex: Just a particle emitter, what else do you expect it to be?
121. Besian Guard #8: Look at this place. Its a mess. Who designed this level?
122. Besian Guard #9: This hole is a worry, its right next to this Noob building. Its
only a matter of time before the Noob falls down it.
123. Besian Guard #10: These foolish Noobs. Don't they realize that these huge holes
123. are threatening to swallow their whole town around them?
Storm: Lucky You. Now you are stranded with the rest of us.
Array 1 of 7
Besian Guard #5: That don't sound good Hocs. We're stuck with these silly Noobs
Besian Guard #4: Oh woe is just Blucksun.
Besian Guard #1: We will have to try to work something out Hocs.
Besian Guard #5: Maybe our collective efforts can help us get off the planet in finding these Noob Experience Points
Besian Guard #6: The Sooner we get off this world the Better Hocs.
Besian Guard #7: I never wanted to crash here in the first place.
Besian Guard #2: This planet is like a black sun, there is no hope here.
Commander: Well you are stranded here.
Besian Guard #1: Go find the other guards in the town and speak to them.
Commander: Ok then. We will go look for the other guards.
Go into strange Purple Building