Minor Ecau (Moon)
Minor Praxa (Moon)
Heian Homeworld (planet)
Minor Rufus (moon)
Debris Fields A
Asteroid Belt I(script below div)
Asteroid Belt III
Jumpgate To Myr System
Jumpgate to Saturnus System
Jumpgate to Iocis Nebula
Jumpgate to Ceweiu System
Jumpgate to Oand System
Jumpgate to Baracus Nebula
Jumpgate to Megallanc Purple
Array 1 of 15 Janice Worse For Wear
1. Well, Commander, this this system is all red Storm.
2. Its looks like my Tomato Soup
3. It would make a lovely red dress those bright pretty colors.
4. Maybe we could get some inspiration from watching this.
5. Has to be one of the most pretty systems I've seen
6. It looks much better than my clothing
7. That would make a nice painting in the Recreation room, or
8. or in the Navigation area to brighten up the place a bit.
9. It looks like what happens when all the cheap dresses are put through Granny's old washer.
10. Its pretty looking Commander
11. Its ok. Excuse me Commander but I've got to return back to my station to check on something.
12. Boring. Sorry, I'm not a real fan of nebulas.
13. I've seen it all before Commander.
14. I would like to paint that scene one day but not today 14. Commander, I've got work to do back in navigation. We have to scan those clouds.
15. If only that came in as wallpaper.
16. Navigation could use some bright colors in it.
17. it well kinna reminds me of home.
+ Skinar bangs into the rocks.
Skinar: Sorry, scanning....Commander, There is a radioactive barrier here within the rocks, can you believe it? Whoa, it appears to be around all the planets, so is that's what causing the targeting sensors to play all up, throwing off the ship navigation controls. We cannot enter into this area. As long as that radioactive barrier is there.
Janice Worse For Wear: No Sorry Commander, its a natural barrier of some kind. Its not artificial. We cannot go through here without risking damage to the ship because its radiation is a Z Sub Class which is unusual level that is interfering and throwing off the ship navigation sensor controls. We have to find another way to access into this system. It would not be wise without proper shielding to take the ship through this area.
Computer: Negative Commander, it is as Janice has told you, its some kind of natural webbing, the asteroid belt is an unusual one as it surrounds all the planets except for Doof. So that belt might be maintaining it somehow.. So you might have to visit Doof in order to see how to gain access into the system. I have scanned the whole entire system as far as I'm able and there's no other entrance i can see of into it except for Doof.