"ÖUT OF POWER"
- The First Time you visit the Warp Reactor Chamber area
- The First Time you visit the Warp Reactor Chamber area
- If you still got the old Ship Manifold
Jacobs: Well as you already know, if we don't get the manifold replaced then we will soon lose the ability to use the warp gates. This is not a good thing because then we will be
stuck dead in the water going nowhere.
- If you have the new Manifold.
Jacobs: The new manifold is going really well Commander. Now we can travel to all
of the jumpgates in the Quadrant, the Containment field is holding stable.
Commander: Thanks for reminding me.
Goto Cheisek Outpost to get a new Engine Manifold
Leave it for later
Climb up the Warp Reactor to Level two of Catwalks
Go down to bottom of Warp Core (NOT IMPLEMENTED YET)
Leave Warp Rector Chamber
+ Noobus "FIX MY PLANET" QUEST
This gets triggered if you have already been to Noobus Once
+ You arrive down in engineering and see Jacobs talking with Grimsby.
Jacobs: Remember to check that warp engine every few minutes. I don't trust that shaky old thing. I think we will need to also replace these coils holders soon. The commander will have to be told about this. They should've been replaced before we left the docks. Grimsby, go and fix that loose casing that's hanging around that Plasma Vent. I don't want there to be plasma leaks getting into the ventilation ducts.
Grimsby Array 1 of 6
1. Yes sir, i will get onto fixing that loose casing around it right now.
2. What's happened to it?
3 Hmm didn't I fix that issue before? Can't remember, I been busy on so many things.
4 Put it down in the report and I'll get onto it as soon as I'm finished here.
5. I see, well I will address the issue as soon as I'm done.
6. Sigh, another malfunction, Ok Jacobs. I'll take a look soon as I'm finished.
Jacobs: Gee, sounds like a treasure trove of repairs. Yes I've heard of this planet. The Noobs don't know how to fix things or install things in properly so there are bound to be issues. Well you wanted to explore this world commander, when you explore a world like this, don't be surprised if you are required to fix a few things on it.
Computer: Never mind about me, not you just wait one minute. At least I'm logging down
all of the ship's malfunctions so Jacobs can keep track of it all. Error, Malfunction
detected in Engineering down in the Ventilation System, a Pipe Junction has come loose. Cause unknown. That's another one for Jacobs. Well at least I can hang around the newbies
planet and fly around and amuse myself. What a mess this planet is in.
+ Grimsby has now joined the party. Grimsby will be only avaliable in the party as long as you
are down on Noobus. If you leave the planet, them Grimsby will no longer be avaliable as a party member but will go back to fixing things on the ship. He may be avaliable later on for further conversations or quests.... He will always be found in Engineering or other locations on the ship if hes not down on Noobus.
Grismby: Sorry. My apologies Cronis. But these Noobs don't have any holding
brackets to lift up their pipes. I guess they didn't know how to install them.
I'll be careful next time. Just keep your feet clear from the pile of pipes.
Repair Broken Pipe near Noobus Workshop
Array 1 of 25 of Grimsby's Complaints about the shocking mess he has to repair.
Grimsby: Gee its been put around in the wrong place. It may take a while to undo.
Grimsby: Starting repairs on it now commander. it may be a while before I get this fixed
Grimsby: Beginning repairs.
Grimsby: Gee this break looks bad.
Grimsby: Eye Yi-Yi- they really need to start looking after their pipes.
Grimsby: No wonder the pipe fell down and broke, there was no bolts securing it in place.
Grimsby: Don't they have any bolts are here to secure things down with?
Grimsby: This pipe has no bolts or straps securing it. No wonder it sagged and broke.
Grimsby: This pipe has been fitted the wrong way around.
Grimsby: How could they have forgotten to install in the Holding Brackets. This is rather dangerous.
Grimsby: I hope after this I don't have to fix too many of these.
Grimsby: Looks like I'm gomma be real busy fixing thing around here.
Grimsby: Ho hum, back to work I guess.
Grimsby: I wish I brought some more tools down with me.
Grimsby: I'm lacking a few tools but I think I can beable to fix it with the ones I've got.
Grimsby: Man, these Noobs don't know how to lay their pipes down properly.
Grimsby: The Noobs have a lot to learn about installing pipes in the CORRECT way instead of the wrong way they have done it.
Grimsby: I've just about had enough, look at all the damage done to these pipes, this will take ages.
Grimsby: Phew, this is going to take a while.
Grimsby: Is there no end to all these pipe repairs?, I wonder how many more are broken. Oh second thoughts, don't answer that.
Grimsby: Oops, that bolt just snapped off. Looks like it wasn't set down properly either.
Grimsby: What a mess this is.
Grimsby: Some of these pipes ends don't even fit, they were put in the wrong way.
Grimsby: What a tangled mess I have to deal with.
Grimsby: I will get this cleared out of the way as soon as I can Commander
+ If You hit C to activate the Computer Flycam Mode
Computer Flycam Array 1 of 53
1. Well Grimsby, how are you getting along with those repairs?
2. Don't you ever get bored of doing your job?
3. I'm getting bored around here. When will you be finished.
4. The silly Noobs put all the pipes in the wrong place.
5. We are lucky we have you to move all these pipes out of the way
6. Have you ever thought of doing a different job than just repairing thisngs?
7. Maybe you can have a look at something in my Power Room. I think it needs a check up.
8. There's a few things that need fixing back on the ship.
9. Don't tell the commander, but some Noobs installed Pipes near the Airlock Corridoor.
10. Don't tell the commander, but there are Noobs on board the ship and also a few Meeps
11. Don't tell the commander, but he can't get all the Noob Experience Points, they are out of his reach.
12. Don't you do anything else but just repair things and be a golden retriever all day?
13. Quick to the Rescue, yeah that's you Grimsby. Always on beck and call fetching sticks. Go Fetch.
14. You are starting to bore me with all this fixing you do.
15. Ho hum, anything new, no the pipes aint repaired yet. How long will this take?
16. There's quite a few of these pipe blockades around, so you are going to be pretty busy.
17. It may be a while before you get to return back to the ship. There are quite a few of these pipe blocks up ahead.
18. The Silly Noobs had trapped themselves with pipe blockades. You will have to remove them.
19. You should've been a flycam instead, its more fun. you get to fly around all over the place.
20. Is all you do is just fix things?
21. Why are you not talking to me? You don't say much to pass the time.
22. Come on Grimsby Hurry up, we need those pipes removed.
23. We're lucky there are no ambushes Yet.
24. Do you know what 3+ tan equals? Its Noob maths I think.
25. I think you need to be back on the ship, there's some more malfunctions happening again.
26. You shouldn't be out here fixing these pipes. but the Commander wanted to get into the city.
27. Half of those Noob houses are inaccessible because of these pipes that are in the way
28. Do you live your life like a Golden Retriever Grimsby?
29. So how are you doing Grimsby? Long time no talk.
30. Surely there are more important things in life than just fixing a bunch of pipes for the commander.
31. I guess this is all you do in life is just repair things.
32. A pipe fixit man is that all you want to be Grimsby?
33. Just repairing things on the ship, what a waste of talent. Oh well I dont mind. I need some things fixing when you get back.
34. Go and Annoy Skinar when we get back. I want to see him squirm for while.
35. This array is getting too big with pointless replies, but it is an RPG Game.
36. Have you ever thought of the meaning of life Grimsby? Of That great supreme being who rules over the galaxy? Called God?
37. Since you like working with pipes so much, maybe you should be fixing sewers.
38. You must be finished by now, surely
39. You need to take a break.
40. You should give yourself a vacation every now and again. This is mudane work.
41. Pipe Fixing is not the most important Job Grimsby.
42. I think I will head back to the Commander. This is getting boring watching you repair things.
43. Go fix those Noobs Mistakes
44. You're really good at fixing things. Maybe we should leave you here to fix up their whole planet.
45. There's a new occupation for you, Fix up Noobus.
46. Don't you ever stop to eat?
47. Don't you ever sleep?
48. I would get bored doing that kind of job. I'm glad I'm the ship's computer.
49. Don't tell the commander, but a Noob slipped into the Captain's quarters and is messing with the computer terminal.
50. What would the commander do without me, his trusty AI Computer.
51. So Grimsby, what kind of mesh model are you? The engine is having a hard time reading you
52. You should be doing another job instead. This one would drive me insane with boredom.
53. I guess this is your duty then. Oh well have fun.
+ Grismby's response to the Computer's Array
1. Grismby: Computer, will you quit buzzing around my face like a bee. I need to see what I'm doing.
2. Grimsby: Computer, you are too close to me. Give me some space to work with on these pipes.
3. Grimsby: Get out of my face.
4. Grimsby: Stop flying near me, you are making me feel like I'm being watched.
5. Grimsby: Don't go near me when i'm busy repairing pipes.
6. Grimsby: Amuse yourself somewhere else. I'm busy doing these repairs.
7. Grimsby: Go away
8. Grimsby: None of your business what I'm doing here, keep away
9. Grimsby: There's nothing here to see. Now let me continue work.
10. Grimsby: Leave now please. I need to work
11. Grimsby: How can i get this repair job done quickly if you keep annoying me.
12. Grimsby: Find something important to do instead of bothering me.
13. Grimsby: I don't like to be interrupted when I'm trying to work
14. Grimsby: Just be paitent, the repairs will be done soon
15. Grimsby: Go fly somewhere else
16. Grimsby: Computer, stop asking me pointless questions when I'm busy repairing things.
17. Grimsby: I've had enough of talking to you. Now go away
18. Grimsby: Yes I know the Noobs had done this to themselves, now quit bothering me.
19. Grimsby: Maybe, but I have a duty to help the commander. NOW LET ME WORK.
20. Grimsby: Yes
21. Grimsby: Because I'm busy concentrating on doing these repairs.
22. Grimsby: I'm working as fast as I can, stop talking to me, you're holding me up.
23. Grimsby: True. If you get ambushed then switch back to the Commander.
24. Grimsby: I have no idea. Now stop distracting me.
25. Grimsby: Groan, not again, I will get to them when I'm finished with this.
26. Grimsby: Well fixing them is the only way we can gain access into the city.
27. Grimsby: I see. Thanks for telling me that computer, I might have to remove those as well.
28. Grimsby: When you are to repair things, yes, you have to be on everyone's beck and call.
29. Grimsby: Too busy to chat Computer, I'm busy
30. Grimsby: Yes, but I took this assignment when I boarded this ship.
31. Grimsby: Yes when assigned on this ship.
32. Grimsby: Well, I wanted to be other things than just a fix it guy, but well I wanted to be a fix it guy.
33. Grimsby: I'll check the ship out when I get back
34. Grimsby: You can annoy him yourself. I have a different assginment here.
35. Grimsby: That's what games do. Sorry, no time to chat, must concentrate on repairs here.
36. Grimsby: Yes I have at times that there must be more to this universe I'm in, usually when I'm busy fixing things.
37. Grimsby: Sewers, urgh that reminds me of that planet they call Besai, no thanks. I don't like rats.
38. Grimsby: Not yet.
39. Grimsby: Not finished the repairs yet.
40. Grimsby: Its my work. I enjoy it.
41. Grimsby: No its not, but its my job
42. Grimsby: Okay then, see ya.
43. Grimsby: I hope I don't have to fix all of them.
44. Grimsby: I don't like the sound of that, don't tell the commander that. I don't want to stay on this planet.
45. Grimsby: I don't think so. There's too much here that needs fixing.
46. Grimsby: When I'm not on the job.
47. Grimsby: When I'm not on the job
48. Grimsby: Good for you. NOW LET ME GET BACK TO WORK
49. Grimsby: The Commander needs to know what's going on back on his ship.
50. Grimsby: I don't know.
51. Grimsby: I'm a Blender Mesh.
52. Grimsby: It dosen't drive me insane. Maybe its your faulty programming.
53. Grimsby: Stop with these pointless questions.
+ 15 second timer
Flycam Computer: Oh very well then. I'm getting bored watching you doing repairs.
Grimsby: There, the pipe has been moved and repaired now. You're good to go.
Grimsby: The debris has been cleared from the area. Its fixed.
Grimsby: I had to move the pipe back into place and secure it down with a few bolts. The way now is clear.
Grimsby: Well that was quicker to fix than I thought.
Grimsby: its done Commander. You can go through now.
Enter into Noobs Workshop area
Return back to main city
+ This script in Engineering gets triggered off when you board the ship AFTER Landing down on Noobus
Commander: Arrghh. Skinar, if they won't leave voluntarily in the next half an hour, then go into the bridge, and BEAM these creatures from off the ship and send them all back down to Noobus. I don't care where they go just get the meeps off my ship. There is very sensitive equipment in here, Engineering is not the place for them, I don't want any damage done in engineering.
Jacobs: heh, Must be a guardian angel watching over us then. Yeah we were very lucky or we would've been toasted by plasma if the warp sensor relays were still online and Noobus would've been obliterated..
Beam some shiny nice things down on Noobus in gratitude for the Noobs Saving you.
Change your last order and Throw them instead into the Brig with the Fangrcrawler.
Examine the rest of the ship