Array 1 of 10
1. A robot? Cool. Well hello T6. I'm Skinar the Shuttle pilot. Where did you find this
guy or it?
2. A robot? OH wowee where did you find him? Hes sure different from all the other robots I've seen.
3. You found yourself a working Droid? Cooooool.
4. You got yourself a working tin can? Great. Maybe he can deal with that wretched
computer for me. Hey T6 Droid, go bust up that ship computer for me.
Skinar: Well it might be better than listening to that computer all day moaning about
this and that all the time. Its still screaming out for its upgrades Commander.
7. Thank goodness you're back, oh and who is this?
8. Another robot?, Great, thats all we need is another computer on board.
9. Can this thing sabotage the ship computer? It would be doing me a favour.
10. Maybe this thing can hook itself in the ship and just wipe out the computer's memory along with its rotten to the core corrupted personality subroutines
11. Great we have another robot. Is it hostile towards the ship computer?
12. Why do we need another robot? We already got a mechanical woman in the ship
and her voice processors sounds absolutely awful, her synthesis speech sounds like her lip forever drags along the ground, she needs an upgrade.
13. Skinar: Blergh bergh bergh, let's hope this droid speaks more better.
14. Skinar: The ships computer sucks, so let's hope this droid sounds a lot more better.
Skinar: Can he be re-programmed to sabotage the ship computer for us? I really can't stand much more of that computer commander, she has got to go soon. just melt her down into scrap metal Just sell off her computer core, throw the Leonix in there also so she can end up zapping echo. her own circuits. do something to get that computer off the ship.
Skinar: Bored? HOW CAN A COMPUTER BE BORED? Its a machine, it follows programming instructions but this computer dosen't always follow its programming. that's what I've noticed. Besides, it gets really boring sitting all on my own in the shuttle waiting for you guys to return back from your missions. Sometimes you guys are out there all day for hours leaving poor Skinar all alone and bored with that terrible computer tormenting him. Being a ship's pilot is not an easy life as you may think.