---------------------Maion SYSTEM ------------------------------
Enter into the Debris Field
Maion Planet Homeworld
Maion Ship Yards
Maion Space Station 1
Maion Space Station 2
Maion Void Anomalies area
Exit Back To Hyoshi System
Commander: So it appears there are hidden systems in this galaxy, Well this looks like a great place for mining scrap metal. Be on the lookout for more of these star maps vendors
---------------------MAION DEBRIS FIELD----------------------------
Up (script below)
Exit Debris Field
Up (Computer: Jumphole detected . )
--------------------------OLD DECAYED JUMPHOLE ---------------------
Skinar: We have detected an old jumphole in this debris field but it is highly unstable and is jumping about all over the place on the other end. I just checked scanners, its not stable enough too risky to try to jump, we could end up jumping out anywhere. If you jump through this hole, you are taking a risk. I advise against it until we can get further scans.
Commander: It's starting to stabilize now.
Enter into stable Wormhole. (script below)
-----------------TRAVELLING THROUGH OLD DECAYED (NOW STABLE) WORMHOLE --------------------
Array 1 of 6
1. Commander: This wormhole looks different.
2. Commander: This looks very strange.
3. Commander: Dosen't look very stable to me Storm
4. Commander: We are taking a risk going through this.
5. Commander: It looks like its dying.
6. Commander: Does it work?
T6unit: Well Commander, I recognize this hole, we came through here. There's a good chance we can return back to our homeworld and you will beable to upgrade your suits you was telling me about now that you have this device to stabalize the wormhole.
+ If T6 dosen't recognize it yet
T6unit: This wormhole looks familiar maybe my memory will come more
clearer as we find out what's on the other side.
+ The Ship enters into the bad jumphole.
Array 1 of 11
1. Computer: Warning: The wormhole will become unstable again once you have passed
1. through it and be jumping about all over the galaxy. You will have to
1. wait until it reappears and then use your device to stabalise it again.
2. Computer: WARNING: It is not recommended under normal circumstances to enter into a 2. wormhole that you know little to nothing about. i do not have much information on it in my 2. memory bank other than AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.
3. Computer: WARNING: Do not enter into this wormhole, it is in the stages of decay and may not be working properly.
4. Computer: WARNING: Enter this wormhole and you might not find your way back, I'm warning you the wormole is not stable.
5. Computer: WARNING: Destination is unknown, it is not recommended you travel through it.
6. Computer: WARNING: Do not enter into Jumpy, you could end up anywhere in the universe. 7. Computer: WARNING: I cannot detect anything else inside this wormhole. Its unstable.
8. Computer: WARNING: These wormholes are not to be trusted. Janice, talk some sense into the commander.
9. Computer: WARNING: Don't go into that wormhole.
10. Computer: WARNING: This is a bad bad hole to be going down into. Unknown I am getting afraid. TURN BACK.
11. Computer: WARNING: You should've listened to the warnings Commander.
Array1 of 15
1. Janice Worse For Wear: I'm afraid the Computer's warnings are legit Commander. You should listen to the computer.
2. Janice Worse For Wear: Don't go in there commander. We don't know what is in there.
3. Janice Worse For Wear: The computer has insufficient data on that wormhole.
4. Janice Worse For Wear: There might be an anomaly inside that wormhole, you should stay away from it until we know what it is.
5. Janice Worse For Wear: Commander, you don't know what is in there.
6. Janice Worse For Wear: Its too dangerous to go in there, its unstable, there's no guarentee we will make it in one piece.
7. Janice Worse For Wear: Don't commander, we could end up anywhere in the universe and then we will be in alot of trouble.
8. Janice Worse For Wear: Don't do it Commander. Think this out more carefully first.
9. Janice Worse For Wear: Commander, we don't have any control over our destination if we enter into that wormhole when its
10. Janice Worse For Wear: In this unstable state.
11. Janice Worse For Wear: The Wormhole is not safe for us to take the ship into. Maybe we should stabalize it first commander.
12. Janice Worse For Wear: We need to stabalize the wormhole first, think about the safety of the ship
13. Janice Worse For Wear: We must listen to the computer. Stabalize it first then it should be safe to enter.
14. Janice Worse For Wear: Commander, please think first about our safety.
15. Janice Worse For Wear: Its too unstable to travel into. We need to find some way to stabalize it.
16. Janice Worse For Wear: Too Risky Commander to travel into it.
Herc Commander: This wasn't a wise choice commander.
+ The ship dissapears into the hole.
Array to throw ship into different systems
set /a spin=%random% %%14+1
if %spin% EQU 1 goto maion
if %spin% EQU 2 goto telosys
if %spin% EQU 3 goto hapsneb
if %spin% EQU 4 goto tierksys
if %spin% EQU 5 goto jupitea
if %spin% EQU 6 goto hansu
if %spin% EQU 7 goto xdimension
if %spin% EQU 8 goto clusta
if %spin% EQU 9 goto offworlds
if %spin% EQU 10 goto bloxis
if %spin% EQU 11 goto ugethe
if %spin% EQU 12 goto hybrisys
if %spin% EQU 13 goto ionia
if %spin% EQU 14 goto gnosia
- script ends