Lindsey: Hmm, well In the Veltas System at the Omega Trading Center there is a guy there who deals in ship scanners, he should have the Mark II avaliable for you. That is what you need to upgrade to if you wish to read more of what's inside that nebula. But I warn you a Mark II scanner is expensive. You could be looking at 50000 credits or more. Somewhere around that range. You also need to purchase an extra memory core for the mark II.
Several Arrays determined by the credit value you have for the Commander's Responses.
+ If you have less than 50000 credits.
1. Yikes I have less than 50,000 credits, it will take me a while to acquire the rest.
2. You got to be joking me, that will take ages to find that amount.
3. That is a bit steep don't you think?
4. That sure is Expensive Equipment.
+ If you have less than 10000 credits.
1. It looks like this is going to be a long day of looking for credits.
2. Well we have a long way to go
3. This is going to take a long time, we don't have much credits.
4. Yeah, is not cheap that's for sure.
5. Oh what a nightmare this is going to be, hours of farming.
6. Ugh, Lindsey, the price is so off=putting. Can't you find a cheaper trader?
7. . Maybe I should just keep my old scanner
8 Well, we do need to fix the ship's scanners so we can see clearly where we are going.
9. Aint gonna be cheap to solve the scanner issue.
10. Ok Lindsey, I will have to buy the scanner then once I get the money.
11. We could be here days before we get all the money.
+ If you have less than 500 credits
1. I have barely even started. This is going to take me a long time to get the credit.
2. I have less than 500 credits in my account.
3. We need to find all the money first
4. Looks like we have to do alot of exploring to find all that money.
5. I don't think this is going to be easy.
6. This is going to be a huge grind. I aint going to like having to do this.
7. Farming for credits was never my strong suit.
8 Surely we can get one at a cheaper price than that.
9. I can't afford it yet, it will take time to get all the money.
10. Well we have to start from somewhere.
11. I don't have very many credits left, but a start is a start.
12. I'm confident that we will slowly accumulate all the money.
13. This will take time to do Lindsey.
14. Right, 50,000 credits and then we have one upgraded scanner.
15. I'm barely out of the starting gates. I have hardly any money on me.
16. Ok, its time for us to get to work then.