Nosey Nella Parkbottom: Oh gee cool I can upgrade to a film reel. Awww I only got 2 Film Points on me. Oh these reels look so coool. If I get 10 Film points I can unlock more reels
Nosey Film 1 Single Reel 2 Film Points
Nosey Film 2 Double Reel 4 Film Points
Nosey Film 3 Rapid Fire Reel 6 Film Points
Nosey Film 4 Thunder Reel 9 Film Points
Buy Film Reel
More Reels (LOCKED) + Need 10 Film Points to Unlock this menu
Exit back to Nosey Media Center
Nosey Nella Parkbottom: Well guys, there's goes my last two film points. This upgrade
better be worth it.
+ You have No Filmpoints left remaining.
+ Nella now has a Film Reel. From now on Nella can collect up Film Points from certain Loot Enemy Drops and Items also from Urns or Chests. They won't appear all the time so don't expect film points to just pop up like lollies. They will be given sparingly.
Nosey Nella Parkbottom: I'm well known around here I have access to all the Film Reels as long as I have enough film points. Each Film Reel has a certain value. That's why its
important for me to be collecting up the points. I am not the harmless little girl with the weak camera now, these film reels can do some real damage.
+ Array 1 of 8 - This shows up if Nosey Nella does not exist in current party group
1. Well browse away then and leave.
2. You do not have a camera, so you best leave.
3. Registered Reporters only can use this bulding. It is a Information Bureau.
4. You aint a reporter, you don't really belong here.
5. There's nothing here for you here.
6. Are you with the Central Media? No, it appears you are not one of our representatives.
7. You haven't seen Starlight Winkel around have you? No I guess not.
8. I thought you was a reporter. My mistake. I cannot serve you without a media license.
9. You might as well leave the building people.
Array 1 of 15
Nosey Media Representative:
1. Sorry Robot, but you are not a Media Reporter. You don't have a Media License.
2. I don't serve droids that don't have a license.
3. Where's your media Reporter License?
4. You don't have a license. I cannot serve you. Leave the Building
5. Please Leave.
6. You are not a reporter are you. No, I didn't think so. You're just a bunch of chips.
7. No Droids allowed to buy merchandise here.
8. Sorry, I don't serve droids, now be off with you.
9. Theres nothing of interest here for you, we don't have spare droid plating.
10. This is a film and camera store, not spare parts for robots like you.
11. What do you want Droid, I've no time for you.
12. Stop making me weary Droid, you're not getting anything here.
13. You are not authorized to buy things at this building Droid.
14. Sorry, you have no Media license.
15. No Media license, no film or camera or shiny things. Got it droid? Good.