Storm: I think we're the only humans on board. See Commander, that's what I was trying to tell you, you need to stock up well before entering into this station. I don't think we will find many items around on here. Maybe from the droids if we search them. but don't spend too much time searching all the dead droids or you will be an open target.
Array 1 of 5
1. You're the only nutter that's on board that has a couple of screws loose, Storm. You can't take on all these droids. Even these droids agree that you are a meance.
2. You are insane. There's too many of them to try to take out.
3. Why are you so obsessed about blowing these droids up?
4. Can't you find more peaceful ways to resolve your Conflicts?
5. We didn't have to always do this back on Vinus. We used peaceful negogiations if there were differences.
6. I guess this is the old Teloran way of doing things huh, by bulldozing through everything like a bull in a china shop.
Loana: Yikes, let's get moving them and not sit around.
+ Piles of broken robots, litter all around the floor.
Search Dead Droid A (You find nothing here. )
Search Dead Droids Pile B (You find nothing but burnt memory chips)
Search Dead Droids Pile C (Upon examining the droid, You find a strange biotic Compound. May come in useful back at the ship. You take the compound.)
Loana: It's a Biotic Compond. Hmm with the right elements we could synthesize this to become a biotic function. The elements could probably be found on this station but to synthesize it, i may have to do it back on the ship.
+ Compound taken.
+ You run into more droids and they're all out of control.
Storm Array 1 of 11
1. Oh I hear footsteps, they are approaching, here they come.
2. Commander: Look out, more of them are coming
3. I've just about had enough of these Tin Cans.
4. Bring it on.
5. Time to party, now Come on you overgrown Cans where's a real challenge.
6. Where's your Commander, he'll be next.
7. The more, the merrirer.
8. You will soon be all wiped out.
9. Loana: Here's another memory chip.
10. Loana: Shut up Storm, just shoot, do what you do best.
11. Loana: I will just collect their memory chips.
1. Storm: We've had dealings with them before a long time ago back on Telos.
2. Storm: We have met before.
3. Storm: They are Techdroids, we dealt with them on Telos
4. Storm: They used to work for us on Telos as slaves, but they rebelled.
5. Storm: Yeah we met.
6. Storm: I've seen them before.
7. Storm: Yes I am experienced with these ones.
8. Storm: These are not the strong ones.
9. Storm: Did you take any boosts with you before you boarded the station?
10. Storm: If we are lucky, one or two of them might drop a health boost.
11. Storm: Just keep going, we have a long way to go.
12. Storm: Make sure you keep your strength up. This will be a long grind.
Another Huge Array
1. Commander: Ah, well that then explains it. Ok you deal with them.
2. Commander: Storm, let's get through them. That's an order.
3. Commander: Charge.
4. Commander: Let's take them all out.
5. Commander: We're not the three Musketeers. There's three of us and 4700 or so of them.
6. Loana: Oh what the hell, mow these droids all down. They're out of control.
7. Loana: Get them.
8. Loana: I'll collect the chips, you mow them down
9. Loana: I'm not going to have enough ammo in my gun, so you can take care of them .
10. Loana: I have limited ammo, we might as well just let Storm shoot everything in sight
11. Loana: Go do your stuff Storm, show them who's boss.
12. Loana: As long as they don't mess up my hair.
13. Loana: I don't want to be singed
14. Loana: Storm will screw these bots all up
15. Loana: Storm will take care of them for us
16. Loana: Storm is the workhorse around here
17. Loana: I can see that Storm is a harder worker.
18. Commander: Just keep on dealing punishment to them.
19. Commander: Keep it going Storm, they are starting to fall back a bit
20. Storm: This is only just the beginning Commander.
21. Storm: We only just getting the party started.
Attack Droid Squadron
+ The Droid, falls down damaged) shoots, and the shot grazes the Commander's
shoulder and does 180 damage of health.
SHIELDS DOWN... (Regenerating)
Holo Shield Audio: WARNING, Shields Damaged, Can only regenerate shields at 65%
+ 1 Wave cleared.
+ Another 25 Droids have now been destroyed.
Loana: Well, if some of them self-destruct on their own then that makes our
job more easier.
Next load of droids coming....
Silly Droid Names
Silicon Advisor: + Loana: Silicon Advisor? What kind of name is that?
Brand back Front Interfaces
Droid Security Commander
+ Axel successfully dodged the droid and Storm destroys it.
Array 1 of 12
1. Commander: The numbers are going down but this is relentless.
2. Commander: Many of them are now exploding which makes our job easier.
3. Loana: Well they are blowing themselves up.
4. Loana: Blow up blow up. Yeah, good riddance.
5. Storm: These are just the weaker ones, wait until you meet the stronger ones.
6. Storm: You might want to amuse yourself by collecting their memory chips.
7. Commander: Storm take care of them. The sooner they are eliminated the better.
8. Commander: Let's get back to helping them blow themselves up
9. Commander: There's still alot of work to be done here
10.Commander: Storm is alot more experienced with this we would do well to listen to him
11. Commander: Let's just follow the trail of destruction of Storm
12. Commander: Storm leaves destruction.
Holo Shield Audio WARNING: Shields Damaged, Can only regenerate at 45%.
Loana: Found another memory chip. Might come in handy.
+ Another 15 more droids destroyed.
Loana: Storm, you shot up all the cleaner droids as well, nobody is going to beable
to clean up the mess.
+ Axel successfully dodged the droid and Storm destroys it.
Commander: My shields are getting worse, its taking longer for them to recharge. they seem to be going a little haywire properly from the damage these droids have been doing
1. Storm: Keep pressing forward we are making progress.
2. Storm: Keep going Commander
3. Storm: Press forward
4. Storm: Stay intense, that's the key to winning this battle.
5. Storm: Don't let up the pressure on them.
6. Storm: You are making progress we are opening a gap
7. Storm: Get Them
8. Storm: Hit em hard
9. Storm: Charge
10.Storm: Get them good
+ The droid blows up...
+ WARNING Your shields are damaged.
SHIELDS DOWN... (Regenerating)
Holo Shield Audio WARNING: Shields Damaged, Can only regenerate at 30%
Storm: You guys are now at this aint you. Its to be expected, there are thousands of them on this station to have to clear out, like I it will take a while, maybe a couple of hours at the most, unless we find a faster way of destroying them, maybe in small groups and then we will get through them alot quicker.
Array 1 of 11
1. Loana: You always have an answer for everything, don't you Storm.
2. Loana: Storm talking sense now?
3. Loana: Wait, Storm talking sense now?
4. Loana: Hehe. Storm talking sense now?
5. Loana: I wish that wasn't true.
6. Loana: I just want this to end and quickly
7. Loana: Let's end this
8. Loana: Hey well, if we go out with a bang, we go out with a bang.
9. Loana: What are our chances of getting through this?
10. Loana: Let's just get on with it
11. Loana: Hurry up
Continue to attack droids
WARNING Your shields are damaged.
Commander: SHIELDS DOWN... (Regenerating)
Holo Shield Audio + WARNING, Shields Damaged, Can only regenerate at 27%
A Malfunctioning bunch of droids is heading towards the Commander:
Try to Dodge the Droid
Storm Health Bad Array 1 of 46
1. Storm: I feel so weak.. I can't go on
2. Storm: Health.. HEALTH.. give me health.
3. Storm: I have lost alot of my health. I might not make it.
4. Storm: Give me a health boost.. NOW
5. Storm: I am just about spent...
6. Storm: Health is running low. Restore me.. NOW
7. Storm: We're done for, must have health.
8. Storm: I-don't, I Don't understand, I've never failed before.
9. Storm: I can't go on. Need health boost NOW
10. Storm: This might be a little too much for me
11. Storm: I need to rest now.
12. Storm: We should've taken extra health boosts before we left.
13. Storm: I wish I was somewhere else right now.
14. Storm: I don't feel so good guys
15. Storm: My strength is draining from me fast
16. Storm: Strength is going fast.
17. Storm: You must go on without me
18. Storm: Flee back to the ship go quickly, I can't go on for much longer.
19. Storm: Leave me here, you might beable to escape back to the ship.
20. Storm: Keep Going.
21. We're done for if I don't survive, you won't survive.
22. Storm: My health is running very low, must find a boost soon
23. Storm: Must replace health soon.
24. Storm: Do you have any spare health boosts?
25. Storm: Did we bring plenty of boosts with us?
26. Storm: I am beginning to weaken
27. Storm: I am weakening.
28. Storm: Only 1000 health left, how much health do you guys have?
29. Storm: We are running out of strength
30. Storm: Our health is running dangerously low now
31. Storm: We still have long way to go but our health is not in good shape.
32. Storm: This is not good, my health is not at a good level
33.Storm: This looks bad guys, my health is under 1000 now
34. Storm: We have not prepared well our health is almost out.
35. Storm: I have quarter health left. It is dwindling fast
36. Storm: Keep an eye on our health it is getting low
37. Storm: The health is low
38. Storm: Health is now at under half. I have to watch it
39. Storm: It's easy to become too busy shooting and not notice your health going down
40. Storm: Health is going down
41. Storm: I've weakened some more
42. Storm: Weakening again.
43. Storm: I feel weak. I've never been this low down before since the last war on Telos.
44. Loana: Oh you poor baby, you will make it. If someone gives you a boost or two that is.
45. Storm: Maybe I'm getting too old for this now. I never used to be this low in health before.
46. Storm: DAMMMIT I'm down more than quarter of my health, I hardly have anything left, THROW ME a health boost now.
47. Storm: WHAT No extra Boosts? Oh no, I think the mission has gone all down the drain. We're not even halfway through.
Storm: That's another big load of them gone, The numbers are stating to go down
Commander: They haven't gone down much, there's still over 4000 of