---------------------TELOS ODDS AND ENDS STORE ---------------------
Ragnus Store Owner: Very well. have a look around and be quick about it.
Go To The Odds and end tables
Go back outside
--------------------TELOS ODDS AND ENDS TABLE WARES ------------------
TABLE 1 Table 3
Old Lamp Old Log
Old Rags Old Piece of Coal
Old Pen Old Shield
Table 2 Table 4
Old Can Old Flashbulb
Old Knife Old Rope
Old Bag Old Poison Remedy
Old Painting Old Crystal Stone
Old Elixir Vials
Array 1 of 15
1. Hey What's the big idea, everything in this store is all Old. Isn't there anything new here?
2. This stuff is ancient.
3. Don't you have anything more useful than this old stuff?
4. Some of these items are too old fashioned for me
5. None of this stuff interests me. Its too old.
6. You want us to buy this, you must be joking me. Its ancient.
7. Don't you have anything that's up to date?
8. These items are past their use by dates.
9. It probably all falls to pieces on us as soon as we move it from the table.
10. Some of this stuff belongs in the national history archives.
11. Old Telorean Junk is all it is.
12. Old? Don't you have anything new in this store?
13. Bah, well i don't think there will be anything useful, its all old junk
14. Nothing useful here. None of this stuff is new.
Array 1 of 7
Ragnus Store Owner:
1. Junk? Well if you want to call it that. Well? Are you going to buy something or not?
2. Hey, my wares are good quality old junk
3. Yeah its old stuff, so what. I make my living off it, nothing wrong with that .
4. It a junk shop and a pretty good one too, the only one there is on Telos
5. I sell junk, that's what I do. You're not a store keeper.
6. Of course I sell junk, that's what this store is for. If you want new stuff go elsewhere.
7. I don't sell anything new here in case you didn't notice.
8. Well are you going to buy something or not?
Buy Old Lamp
Buy Old Rag
Buy Old Pen
Buy Old Log
Buy Old Piece of Coal
Buy Old Shield
Buy Old Can
Buy Old Knife
Buy Old Bag
Buy Old Painting
Buy Old Flashblub
Buy Old Rope
Buy Old Poison Remedy
Buy Old Crystal Stone
Buy Empty Elixir Vials
Ragnus Store Owner: The Local Magic shop keeper, oh he should be around here somewhere, his shop is not far away. Or he might be out again. He goes out alot hunting you know. But his shop is not always open and if it is, you need to be in quick before they beat you to it with your magic spells. Oh well. Here's your empty Elixir bottles then. Good luck to you.
Ragnus Store Owner: Certainly Sir, that will be 15 Credits for the Old Rag.
+ You obtain the Old Rag.
+ You lose 15 Credits.
Array 1 of 5 Storm
Storm: Why would you want to buy that old useless thing for?
Storm: Why do you want that, its worthless, we have no use for it.
Storm: Stop buying up old junk
Storm: What a useless item that is.
Storm: What use would I have for that?
Storm: We have no use for rags commander.
Storm: An Old Rag, are you kidding me.
Storm: This has no use for us, its a torn piece of old rag.
Storm: I don't see the point in buying it.
Storm: Why buy something we are not going to be using much?
Storm: Never Droid, forget that I ever mentioned it. You don't need to be all shiny for just looking all dull and dirty will suit you just fine, after all when we found you you was a beaten up piece of junk anyway. Besidse if we buff you all up you will shine like a christmas tree and you will be hard to find if we have to enter into any places where we need to keep ourselves under the radar if you know what I mean. We can't have you sticking out like a sore thumb.
Commander: I see, you do have an interesting point Storm. We will leave T6 as he is Sorry T6. Storm has a good point. We can't have you shining like a bright Morning Star and giving away our location if we enter into any secure places. They will spot your metal shining off a mile away and then we would become an open target. We cannot take the risk.
Array 1 of 5 Commander
Commander: You never know when it might come in handy. I just have a hunch that I should buy it in fact I think we should keep a stock of them.
Commander: Come on Storm, be a little more positive. Rags can be handy
Commander: It might come in handy later on.
Commander: If you get dust or anything else in your eyes you can use that to wipe it with.
Commander: We might need it.
Commander: I think this will be good to buy.
Commander: I don't have any use for theother items, well maybe the rope could help.
Array 1 of 4
1. Storm: I fail to see the connnection you're trying to make commander. I just see a whole load of useless stuff.
2. Storm: I don't see the point in buying it.
3. Storm: Its your money, not mine.
4. Storm: Well, I suppose its ok to get them.
Buy some more rags
Buy the old rope
That's enough for now
+ You obtain 1 old rope.
+ You lose 40 credits.
Ragnus Store Owner: That Rope will come in handy. Thank you for your purchase.
Ragnus Store Owner: Its not often I get a customer wanting to buy up my old rags.
That will be 15 credits please.
Ragnus Store Owner: I'm sorry but I'm all out of rags, you have brought the whole
lot, now there's none left for the rest of my customers, now please get out of my store. Now I have to go find another load of them to replace it. Drat these kids.