Array to determine the Commander's responses.
1. Skinar is still fast asleep in his quarters. Don't wake him yet, Try again a little later on.
2. Skinar is still in bed. Leave him be.
3. Nope, nobody is flying this ship right now the Pilot is asleep.
4. Nobody is flying the ship while the pilot is asleep
5. We are stopping here for a while to let Skinar catch up on his sleep.
6. Skinar is not ready to fly the ship yet.
7. It won't be long now, he starts his shift soon.
8. Just give Skinar a few more hours to recover.
9. He will be awake soon. Come again later.
10. Just be a little more Patient Storm, he needs his rest.
Array to Determine Skinar's Responses
1. Oh boy that was a much needed rest. I put the earphones in my head to plug out that annoying computer, it did me the world of good. Nice peaceful rest.
2. I feel all refreshed from a good night's sleep and am all ready to go.
3. I really needed that rest.
4. It's back to work now I guess.
5. Time to return back to the Pilot's seat
6. Commander, I must return back to the ship. Where do you want us to go?
7. I miss my bed, but I have a duty also on this ship to perform.
8. Time to fly.
9. Hello Storm, Yawn, what time is it?
10. Where's my pilot chair. Time for me to wake up.
11. Yawn, its that time already?
12. Man, that sure was a strange dream I had
Storm: Tell me about it later.
+ Programming Notes: If Persuade Variable is Greater than 3 then Skinar will tell you all about the vision he had so we set up a variable to jump to that part of the code containing the dream, and then we jump back again after the dream is finished.. An extra variable has to be set up to do this so we don't get stuck in that part of the script after making the first jump into it, because the dream will be used by two variables in the game.
A) If you go to Skinar's quarters on your own then it will trigger the dream.
B) If your persuasion level is high up enough it will trigger the dream but jump back
again to the proper place in the script.
Storm: Tell me more about the strange dream you had.
Commander: Could be, has been so far.
Forward Again (abandoned ship 2)
Down (script way below)
Back the way you came
NUBIAN AREA 2 N1
+ Picked up 410 Credits
+ Picked up 2 scrap units
+ If counter runs out There is no more to be picked up in this area.
Skinar: I don't know. Is this ship built to handle going through ice fields? I dont' know if our shielding is adequate enough, it is pretty weak according to interstellar standards, we should have level 3-4 shields, not level 2. We need to pilot the ship carefully in this area. We need to also be on the lookout for any surprises like raiders.